PDA

View Full Version : Ostia- Cute, Eighteen, Japanese and can Suck a Mean Cock!

Rocket Man
25-03-2013, 08:39 PM
I saw a true 18year old Japanese girl today from TMC. Her name is Ostia but her real name sounds like a character from the Austen Powers movie- Its very cute.

She has the cutest voice too and the face is also cute as in the photo that I was sent.

All I got was a photo from Yamada- nothing else, not even a name. So I asked her how old she was and she said 18 and we both laughed. I said “I'm just a little bit older than you!”

She has a big set of boobs (ask for the photo). Her pussy is unshaven, so at the end of the session I gave her the tip that most of us like a little trimming. I had to teach her to take the money, how to shower with a man etc but she knew how to suck and pull a cock already. It seems 18 year olds have had a lot of practise at this. She really is fucking good at cock gobbling.

She said I had the biggest cock she has ever seen but we laughed when she said she only had sex with three boys before, all Japanese.

She sounds like she is almost sobbing when she is being pounded and although I am well aware of the Japanese style I still stopped and asked if she was in pain on a few occasions. After lengthy sex we returned to BBBJ and she was not ready for CIM so we agreed I would tell her when she was in danger of being shot at.

I was in ecstasy as I watched my cock disappearing into her mouth and her hand on the shaft. It was a sensational feeling and I kept thinking “18yo Japanese is giving me a blowjob”. That was enough to get me to explode but I warned her and she moved her mouth off and continued to use her hand. I just missed her face unfortunately and we laughed again.

I then gave her DATY for a second time as she said she has never cum before! It took a while and there was a shudder and a squeeze on my two fingers in her pussy. She said she wasn’t sure but she thinks she might have cum. Maybe her first was just a little one.

Not many 18yo Japanese girls around if that’s your thing. I know it’s mine!

Gimmee another one Yamada.

igloo
26-03-2013, 03:11 AM
Jesus H Christ Rocket, u gave her her first orgasm, must be a good feeling all round. Big boobs, what's the body like, and did she indicate whether she would take your gardening advise.
The girls sob when I am pounding them too, but that's because I'm so ugly.

Rocket Man
26-03-2013, 11:08 AM
That's funny Igloo!

She is a little more full figured. Something that rooter would especially like.

I'm sure she will see reason to trim as most do.

Rocket Man
26-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Where is Yamada bumping the posts?

It's not because of your feedback, he just has a new girlfriend:slobber:

yamada
27-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Where is Yamada bumping the posts?

It's not because of your feedback, he just has a new girlfriend:slobber:

Hello sir^^

I having sex every day 2 shot with my New Girl Friend, because i need to practice sex for next Girl Friend^^

Every day we need Sex sir, Why??? i think better than wank by one self ????

Ostia has Rocket Boobs, young pussy and double Mt fuji boobs always waiting our sausage ^^

My milk sausage for 18 yo mouth and pussy and boobs very soon!!!!!! my girl friend is 32 yo, it not bad for me now.

yamada
28-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Jesus H Christ Rocket, u gave her her first orgasm, must be a good feeling all round. Big boobs, what's the body like, and did she indicate whether she would take your gardening advise.
The girls sob when I am pounding them too, but that's because I'm so ugly.

we should bring machine gun for Big boos monster Ostia!!!

i did not wear glasses for fresh pussy juice, the juice was 18yo 100%

yamada
31-03-2013, 01:51 PM
I saw a true 18year old Japanese girl today from TMC. Her name is Ostia but her real name sounds like a character from the Austen Powers movie- Its very cute.

She has the cutest voice too and the face is also cute as in the photo that I was sent.

All I got was a photo from Yamada- nothing else, not even a name. So I asked her how old she was and she said 18 and we both laughed. I said “I'm just a little bit older than you!”

She has a big set of boobs (ask for the photo). Her pussy is unshaven, so at the end of the session I gave her the tip that most of us like a little trimming. I had to teach her to take the money, how to shower with a man etc but she knew how to suck and pull a cock already. It seems 18 year olds have had a lot of practise at this. She really is fucking good at cock gobbling.

She said I had the biggest cock she has ever seen but we laughed when she said she only had sex with three boys before, all Japanese.

She sounds like she is almost sobbing when she is being pounded and although I am well aware of the Japanese style I still stopped and asked if she was in pain on a few occasions. After lengthy sex we returned to BBBJ and she was not ready for CIM so we agreed I would tell her when she was in danger of being shot at.

I was in ecstasy as I watched my cock disappearing into her mouth and her hand on the shaft. It was a sensational feeling and I kept thinking “18yo Japanese is giving me a blowjob”. That was enough to get me to explode but I warned her and she moved her mouth off and continued to use her hand. I just missed her face unfortunately and we laughed again.

I then gave her DATY for a second time as she said she has never cum before! It took a while and there was a shudder and a squeeze on my two fingers in her pussy. She said she wasn’t sure but she thinks she might have cum. Maybe her first was just a little one.

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

yamada
03-04-2013, 12:04 AM

My Rocket for Ostia tomorrow!!! she likes pakkin pakkin!!!!

yamada
07-04-2013, 06:53 AM
TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
2hour 600
3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com