PDA

View Full Version : General talk RnT near York st?

cocktus
25-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Hi guys,

sorry cant really read all the post here due to my limited internet connection.

can anyone point me to he right direction? I am visiting Sydney and will stay at York st. any nice RnT nearby?

thanks

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 12:12 AM
Hi guys,

sorry cant really read all the post here due to my limited internet connection.

can anyone point me to he right direction? I am visiting Sydney and will stay at York st. any nice RnT nearby?

thanks

There are a few shops just off York Street, turn left at Bank of China into Erskine Street. Sirs is one of them, plus a Thai and a Chinese shop.

There is also the Wishway massage right next door to the Menzies Hotel

Have fun!!

Cheers

teebob
26-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi, doesnt want to hijack the thread but i am coming too sydney too. Any big and close to city shopping mall (apart from wesfield bondi junction) anyone recommend ?

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi, doesnt want to hijack the thread but i am coming too sydney too. Any big and close to city shopping mall (apart from wesfield bondi junction) anyone recommend ?

Hi Mate,

This is an Adult site and a punting forum and you are asking for big shopping mall, seriously ??

Pitt Street Mall has all the high end shops and the QVB as well. If you don't want to go Bondi Junction, then the next best will be Chatswood up north or Burwood out west. Take your pick,. BTW, you are not looking for shopping centre massage shops are you ??

Cheers

:question:

Please explain !!

teebob
26-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Ah i remember there was a massage shop at top floor of westfield bondi junction. If i decide to try them i'll do an after report.... Hehe.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Ah i remember there was a massage shop at top floor of westfield bondi junction. If i decide to try them i'll do an after report.... Hehe.

I think all the massage shops in Westfield BJ are legit, the one on the top floor if it is a Chinese one, it will be the same, but if it is inside a Spa shop than it's up to the ML, I did go there once to see my ML who also works in the city and because of our rapport I got a very nice happy ending. But I don't think you will get lucky if you just a walk in don't know any girl.

The massage shops along the Oxford Street mall are much more promising. And the couple of Thai shop which do B2B as well,.

Just my two cents

Cheers

deathblow182
26-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Market city is reasonably big?

In there you can find Babylon which is a rather pricey rnt joint.

aussiegaigin
26-03-2013, 07:54 PM

Westfield have a shopping mall right in the centre of the city.

World Square

Market City in Chinatown

Broadway Shopping Centre

Harbourside at Darling Harbour

Leichhardt Market Place.

Butler383
28-03-2013, 02:19 PM
You guys need to read tee bobs post correctly, he is not looking for shopping centre, he is looking for rnt shops close to big shopping centre

Butler383
28-03-2013, 02:30 PM
Don't bother with Babylon, over priced went there a few weeks ago, no book or photos to choose from.no line up just got shoved into a room and told to wait.I was happy with the Chinese lady that they sent to me,just got a massage ask for extras but she said she does not do that lol.So end up paying just in 200.00 for a crap massage lol

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2013, 03:31 PM
QVB massage @ 1B, 139 York St

Candy and Lisa, both highly recommended

Cheers

teebob
29-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Ok i actually tried to visit silver fox and snow lotus to no avail. Firsly, couldnt find the places, secondly tried to call the numbers - no answer, it was 7.30pm today. Maybe the closed?

Ended up somewhere i think just before snow lotus, maybe 717 george st. Call themselves april massage.

aussiegaigin
31-03-2013, 09:44 AM
Probably 711? You went down into the basement?

Hard to miss SF and SL, plenty of signage at street level if they were open