Person's Name: Joye

Date visit: Sunday 15 July

Establishment: FS

Contact Details/Address: 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point

Hours of Business: 10am- late

Prices: $85/half hr

Services: FS, BBBJ, DFK

Value for money/recommend?: YES

I went back to 64 Alexander on Sunday evening. I was pretty toey and even thought about a double. I have been offered it many times at 64 Alexander Ave, but have never taken them up on the option. Alas it was not to be, when I arrived there was already another punter waiting. I was asked if I had made a booking (which I had not), the papasan checked the booking sheet and I was told that there would be a short wait.

Given they were busy, I knew the double was not going to happen. The wait was pleasantly short and I was ushered into a room where I saw Joye. Joye said, I have seen you before, I remember this (and she came over and gave my cock a squeeze). I did recall seeing her before, but looking at my posting history, I never reviewed her (sorry about that!). Anyway washed and was on to the bed where Joye brought out some wipes and gave my cock another wipe. Joye told me that the towels are leaving red lint on everyone, and she hated it in her mouth.

Joye started with a nice BBBJ. It was not as good as others here (Yoyo is the best I have had here), but it was enjoyable. After awhile Joye asked if I wanted her to continue sucking or should we have sex. I opted to have sex as whilst the BBBJ was nice, it was not outstanding. Joye put on the condom and moved into cowgirl where she bounced away. Joye was telling me she was getting really wet and was really enjoying herself. Joye got tired after awhile and we changed positions. I moved into missionary and went at it. Joye was having a good time and was pulling her legs apart so I could thrust deeper. There was lots of kissing whilst I was pounding away. Joye climaxed and I came shortly after.

I got off and Joye grabbed my head and gave me a huge kiss with lots of tongue and then pointed out the wet spot on the bed and said 'Look you made me so wet!'

Cleaned up, showered and was given another kiss with tongue as I was leaving.

It was a nice punt. Not a wild sex experience, but a good a session. I left satisfied, but I was actually in the mood for a more raunchy experience that night.

I will still go back to see her again though.

GT

Travelmate
29-07-2012, 10:00 PM
$85/ 30 minutes seems very fair.
Her ass in the picture look quite big.
And the tits looks so round.
Interesting

ilovefs
30-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Her arse isn't big as such, its curved beautifully! Keep in mind the angle at which her body is.

Littlewonder
10-08-2012, 08:23 PM
What a great body.

jimmyk
11-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Person's Name : Joye

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : Friday 3rd of August

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 150/hour

Size/shape : small/petite/busty/curvy in all the right places

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ,DFK

Value for money/recommend? : YES!

My experience/comments :

Lets set this story up,
I have been trying to Joye for a long time, but every time I rock up or book her something happens and then I end up with someone else. I'm not complaining but it has been a long time coming.
So today, I rock up to 64 and get ushered into the room, like usual. Just wanting a nice rumble with anyone, I didn't even look at the roster. I was just feeling in the mood to pound something with a pulse.

To my surprise, this wonderful petite, busty yet sexy looking lovely walks in and introduces herself as Joey. She says, am I good? HELL YEAHS! I have seen all of Joey or Joyes pics on the site and that has made her more illusive to me.
Raring to go, I hand over the transaction for an hour with this lovely and shower to get ready.

After the shower, as I am drying off Joey enters again and strips bare. WOW, such a toned and trim bod, looks way better in real life. The pics on the site don't do her justice! and that is saying alot as the pics are pretty damn awesome!

We hop on the bed and have a bit of a chat to break the ice, before I know it time is flying and we haven't even started! Her english is superb and I actually could have just chatted with her the whole hour, but then she makes a move. light delicate touches on my thigh lead to a nice cat bath. This leads to a nice BBBJ, lots of slurping and fondling. Joey did this thing where she wrapped my mate with her lips and wend up and down the undershaft, in a fluid motion. Pretty good technique and not rushed at all.

This leads to the little fella getting covered and into cowgirl. nice tightness and all, so good it made me worry as it felt the dom was not on anymore. she rode me and boy was it bliss. those mountains above me and her valley working my rod... ecstasy never felt so good! we then move into mish and I pound away. I get so close, but I'm in that mood where I can't come for the life of me. Into doggy and geeze is that a nice ass!
I was getting tired, but my mate was still raring, so off with the dom for a HJ, this was a nice slow tug and all the while I was fondling and licking her melons.
rubbing and tugging went on for a bit before she attacked my meat with her mouth! I got her to swivel so that her lovely pussy was in sight and I decided to taste the lips and fondle those melons near my waist. Joey got the hint and soon my member was slapping those melons and the perky nips were hitting my sensitive head! the feeling was just... the best.

Of course I blew, but wow was that something!

A quick shower and a good long hug, then off I went.

Overall a nice GFE with some serious PSE thrown in for good measure
I can finally tick Joey off my wishlist! I will be back for some more... well that is if our stars align once again

concorde
12-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Good report there jimmy. thanks.
I also went there few weeks back to see Joey but she was busy and I ended up with Sugar. Sugar has a very pretty face so I obliged. Will try again some other time when I have more time, because it's just too far away.

Littlewonder
03-10-2012, 04:04 PM
I saw Joey today she told me her name is Joey they have spelt it wrong on the web.

tarenpoint64
19-10-2012, 12:13 PM
joey is busty sexy popular girl

tarenpoint64
19-10-2012, 03:23 PM
she is wicked hot girl

Littlewonder
26-10-2012, 06:43 AM
Great to see Joey (Joye) is in today as I have her booked, thats a start now lets hope no one else has her booked at the same time.

tarenpoint64
10-05-2013, 12:26 PM
** JOEY is Working Today ** = from Hong Kong, 38DD cup, very Hot 23 year old busty **NEW GIRL** :red_heart:

please phone 02 9524 1278 for bookings

or you can check out our website www.64alexander.com

thanks