PDA

View Full Version : Asian Star - ????

herecticx
19-07-2012, 12:09 AM
ah what a beautiful fucking night

started this afternoon with my workout as usual. Back today. PR'd on my deadlifts. great session.
finished with my insulin shot. then training buddy suggested we watch ted.

Went home cooked up some brocolli and chicken n brought it to the cinema and chowed down whilst watching a great movie.

Afterwards my buddy left and i was left bored with the night still young.

I found myself driving to asian star.

Went inside met the girls picked one korean beauty

8/10 C cup natural tits, long straight silky black hair down to her ass, innocent eyes, naughty smile

Shower as usual. afterwards she came in stood at the door staring at me with innocent doe eyes and a cheeky smile. I was hard instantly.

i couldnt help my self as i rushed over and tore off her bikini exposing her beautiful natural C cups stroking my cock while i was licking them, sucking on them so smooth and silky like sucking down wonton soup.

she led me to the bed and gave me a long sensual catbath , im 3 weeks into my trenbolone cycle and i was fucking pumped from just walking up the stairs (amazing shit) special blend my chef from Perth makes. Her long silky hair brushing over my quads while she was licking my balls, her soft natural tits brushing across my body while she was sucking on my neck. My cock was so fucking hard, throbbing at this point pumped and veiny like a belgian thoroughbred stallion's cock. my body was incredibly pumped from the tren (god bless my chef) vascular i could feel my skin tighten as the water has been drained between my skin and muscle. fucking amazing shit.

moving on to the blowjob, fucking amazing she took her time very slow and light licking from the base to the tip. eye contact the entire time slowly wrapping her mouth over the tip as my cock was throbbing in her mouth.

she hopped on top slid it in slowly so fucking tight and warm

she fucked me for a bit, then i flipped her around pumped her like a demon.

all in all great fucking night

Blue-Marvel
19-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Great Review!

Falcon2005
19-07-2012, 06:37 PM
ah what a beautiful fucking night

started this afternoon with my workout as usual. Back today. PR'd on my deadlifts. great session.
finished with my insulin shot. then training buddy suggested we watch ted.

Went home cooked up some brocolli and chicken n brought it to the cinema and chowed down whilst watching a great movie.

Afterwards my buddy left and i was left bored with the night still young.

8/10 C cup natural tits, long straight silky black hair down to her ass, innocent eyes, naughty smile

Shower as usual. afterwards she came in stood at the door staring at me with innocent doe eyes and a cheeky smile. I was hard instantly.

i couldnt help my self as i rushed over and tore off her bikini exposing her beautiful natural C cups stroking my cock while i was licking them, sucking on them so smooth and silky like sucking down wonton soup.

she led me to the bed and gave me a long sensual catbath , im 3 weeks into my trenbolone cycle and i was fucking pumped from just walking up the stairs (amazing shit) special blend my chef from Perth makes.

That may explains some of your previous posts. Was the part apart training and eating broccoli and chicken suppose to impress anyone ??

belial
19-07-2012, 07:06 PM

Shower as usual. afterwards she came in stood at the door staring at me with barely a concealed grin. I was hard instantly. All 2".

i couldnt help my self as i rushed over and tore off her bikini exposing her beautiful natural C cups stroking my cock with two fingers as i was licking them, sucking on them so smooth and silky like sucking down cumshots in the gym locker room. She started laughing uncontrollably at the contrast between my powerful, muscular body and tiny penis. "Shut up! I said, growling like a rabid dog. She bit her lip and had a serious look on her face. I think she knew I meant business.

she led me to the bed and gave me a long sensual catbath , im 3 weeks into my roids cycle and i was fucking pumped from just walking up the stairs (2 flights) it's a special blend my dealer from Perth makes. Her long silky hair brushing over my quads while she was licking my shrivelled useless balls, her soft natural tits brushing across my body while she was sucking on my neck. My cock was so fucking small, throbbing at this point pumped and veiny like a thoroughbred turtles cock. my body was incredibly pumped from the clem (god bless my dealer) i could feel my skin tighten as the water has been drained between my skin and muscle. fucking amazing shit I thought, looking at my own body. I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her up against the wall. "Tell me my dick is massive!", I screamed at her just inches from her face, so loudly I thought someone would call the cops "I can't, I can't I'm sorry" she managed still trying to hold back her laughter, even though my 40" biceps were straining as I squeezed her throat. "No speak english" She said. And I threw her down on the bed. Maybe she couldn't I guess. Stupid whore.

I looked at myself in the mirror, fucking amazing. I kept eye contact with myself the entire time as she started slowly wrapping her mouth over the tip as my cock. I pushed forward flexing my glutes as hard as I could and sighed with ecstasy as I felt myself push just past her teeth, I'd never been so deep inside a womans mouth before.

she hopped on top slid it in slowly and rolled her eyes. "I think I need smaller condom, brb"

she fucked me for a bit, then i flopped out and couldn't get it back in again. She jerked me off with her finger and thumb and I shot my load all over my chiselled, rock hard abs. "Oh babe you are the best fuck I have ever had you are so handsome" she said as she walked me to the shower. I heard her and the other WL giggling from down the hall as I left, obviously impressed by my Herculean body and crushing on me like teenage schoolgirls. I am a great fuck and really handsome!

all in all great fucking night

Great review Bro. What was the girls name?

Charlie123
19-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Brocolli and chicken? ... While in a cinema watching a movie? .. Why bro, why?

herecticx
20-07-2012, 12:25 AM
@belial

fuck ur getting me hard mate

Stephen02
23-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Herec-whatever, with ever post you make, you make yourself even more absurd in my eyes.

Currently I visualize you as a 150 kilo guy with a 5 centimetre penis who's never actually had the nerve to visit a WL and whose only consensual sexual relationship was probably with his mum.

Feel free to respond with another post about your mighty glutes flexing like pythons as you pound a filthy whore.

I'm tempted to ask when you last saw your penis but I doubt you can remember that far back.

cisco
23-07-2012, 02:08 AM
why not coca cola and pop corn ?

belial
02-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Herec-whatever, with ever post you make, you make yourself even more absurd in my eyes.

Currently I visualize you as a 150 kilo guy with a 5 centimetre penis who's never actually had the nerve to visit a WL and whose only consensual sexual relationship was probably with his mum.

I picture him more like this http://youtu.be/AkmYinNE2OM

beast1u
15-08-2012, 09:13 PM
hahaha great review!!

guān liáo
26-10-2012, 08:37 PM
For some reason i picture the author of this post as having a cock the size of my little finger

BrainSex
27-10-2012, 02:42 PM
This review has to be one of the classics.

When he said " watch Ted", I thought he meant the technology series of Ted Talks.

I haven't eaten broccoli since.

Hammered
06-11-2012, 01:20 PM
That may explains some of your previous posts. Was the part apart training and eating broccoli and chicken suppose to impress anyone ??

I think the only part of thie night that really impressed him was HIS body and how fucking hot he thinks it is.