PDA

View Full Version : General talk Double massage

shamrock
19-07-2012, 01:53 AM
OK which brings me to my next question for the bros here:

Who would you recommend for a double massage? I've tried double FS before but bros here have said double massage is even more fun as you have 4 hands running all over your body, and no changing of condoms to down the mood. Can anyone suggest?

wilisno
19-07-2012, 02:17 AM

Who would you recommend for a double massage? I've tried double FS before but bros here have said double massage is even more fun as you have 4 hands running all over your body, and no changing of condoms to down the mood. Can anyone suggest?

Tiffany and Friends !

tiffany n friends
19-07-2012, 07:17 AM
yes yes ,
milky and me can do it for you tomorrow !

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2012, 09:54 AM

That used to be a no brainer: Leng and Tiffany!!

Now that Leng is back to HK i would say you go back to their master: Vicky at Snow Lotus!!

Vicky, any, any, any will be great!!

I know there was a Melbourne brother came up and specifically asked for a Vicky double, i will be looking forward to reading his review or PM.

Personally, if i am having a double at SL, that would be Vicky/Anna as i had on Monday night, or Shelley, or Cici, or Rita, or Joey, or Coco, or Rebecca.......so many combinations!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Silver fox massage
19-07-2012, 01:30 PM

All the beautiful girls at Silver Fox Massage can do nice double massage, body to body, call me now.

Today we have Lisa, Bella, Loura, Neimi and Tiffany all young and beautiful sexy bodys