PDA

View Full Version : Well Done AUS99 Admin, signing up new Massage Shops like mushroom farmers !!

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Welcome to another massage shop advertiser - 429 Parramatta Road.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 05:23 PM
When I started this thread yesterday, I didn't have time to click inside to have a look, i just did, no price list though so can't tell if this is legit Thai or RnT Thai or Body to Body Thai ??

I think Admin should have helped the new shop to set all these things up. Too much business not enough time may be...............haha

But they managed to post three pictures of the MLs including this one from Tina, 24 yr, Thai girl, D Cups. Surely this is not a legit shop , right ??

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99167499_20130326092056_photo_1.jpg

Licker
27-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Thai massage centre Leichhard (429 Parramatta Road) a legit shop?
No chance in hell !!! :slobber:

Why would they be advertising here, if they were legit? :burn:

Some of the girls work in the Artarmon and Lindfield shops as well as Oasis (Poplar).

But, I think you knew all this bro Ahlungor. You're just being coy and playing ignorant ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 07:21 PM
There is a very interesting thread in the Brisbane General Talk section about secret signs for RnT and if we apply the over 100 points of cues, this shop ticks most of the boxes!!

And you are absolutely right, if they are legit shop, what the fxxx are you advertising here for, right??

But then again, until the are tested and tried, they are still an unknown shop !

Cheers

Licker
27-03-2013, 09:03 PM
But then again, until the are tested and tried, they are still an unknown shop !

Well, I have been there a few times over the years.
Excellent 'massage' on each occasion (though I've only been treated by two massage ladies. For my sore back of course).
Left me really relaxed and all tension relieved.

Nude with HE at 120 per hour is the norm.
(Unless they've upped the price since last August)

Punter Poontang
27-03-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm saving my applause for when the Admin finally do something about the spammers.

Punter Poontang
29-03-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm saving my applause for when the Admin finally do something about the spammers.

PP is now standing, and applauding in his living room. :cool2:

That1
30-03-2013, 05:55 AM
PP is now standing, and applauding in his living room. :cool2:
I'm assuming something changed since your previous post?

Eureka
30-03-2013, 07:47 AM
FAIL - LOL
Well the effort was made to cut off her head in taking the photo to remain somewhat anonymous .....
- but forgot about the mirror on the top right corner :)

Punter Poontang
30-03-2013, 06:04 PM
I'm assuming something changed since your previous post?

Yes, the spammers have had a stack of posts / threads removed from the O/S Forum.

That1
31-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Yes, the spammers have had a stack of posts / threads removed from the O/S Forum.

OK, thanks PP.