PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best and worst excuses for a girl missing your booking

CunningLinguist
26-03-2013, 10:50 PM
What are the best and worst excuses you have been given for a girl you have booked not being available at the last moment ?
Or what is the most common excuse you have heard ?

Rocket Man
26-03-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm the one giving the excuses to the girls.

I wish I could say I have period (while I sneak away).

CunningLinguist
26-03-2013, 11:16 PM
I'm the one giving the excuses to the girls.

I wish I could say I have period (while I sneak away).

Huh ? is this because you changed your mind when you see them ?

Rocket Man
26-03-2013, 11:19 PM
No, I'm in great demand!

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Sounds like you and jellyshots should hang together.

Seriously, is that the best you can come up with? How refreshing. Why don't you be a good little boy and toddle off somewhere before someone puts you in the naughty corner.

Travelmate
27-03-2013, 03:23 AM
What are the best and worst excuses you have been given for a girl you have booked not being available at the last moment ?
Or what is the most common excuse you have heard ?
Period excuse is not acceptable. If she is still working that day, but busy with other customer

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 03:57 AM
The most common one is that she's been extended. I think no matter how regular a punter you are, particularly for the massage shops, they assume that you will wait for your favourite or will book someone else to keep you warm. It's one of the reasons why I just don't bother booking and would rather punt.

slarty
27-03-2013, 05:31 AM
The most common one is that she's been extended. I think no matter how regular a punter you are, particularly for the massage shops, they assume that you will wait for your favourite or will book someone else to keep you warm. It's one of the reasons why I just don't bother booking and would rather punt.

Agree the previous customer extending is the most common excuse. I think this is unlikely to be true in most instances however. More likely they don't want to turn a customer away and will gamble on smoothing it over with you (the person booking). If they can then more money for the mamasan and girls. One of the things that separates a well managed shop from a so so one is whether they will honour a booking when a customer turns up just before your booking time.

To decrease the chance of this happening I usually get to know the reception girl or mamasan's name and say 'is this xxxxx? Hi how are you I've been to your shop before etc' when I make the booking. That way you can say something if they stuff you around.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Using extension as excuse is common but it may work differently between a FS shop vs a massage shop!!

In a FS shop, WL is charge by the 30 min and regardless whether the punter cum again or not, say in 5 star, it's $150 for half an hour, you extend you pay, it's much easier for the ML, usually means less work, no need to clean room, change bed, get dressed and get naked again and shower and back in action !!

In a massage shop, the massage fee is minimal, the ML makes the money in extras, say you have an one hour session, you already have you part II and then you want to extend another 30 min, fair enough, that's another $40 and most likely you just want more massage or a relaxing head massage or even chatting to the girl, very unlikely at the 15 min mark and get horny again and pay another $50 for another nude HJ, possible but not likely.

So on this occasion, the ML is better off not to let you extend and rather take on the next customer who is most likely having a full load of cums ready to explode and pay the tips!

I think it has been discussed before like how does the tipping work if someone book the ML for three hours and only cum once, is it fair that he only tips $50 or should he pay $50 x 3 !!

It is common knowledge that the most popular customers in a MS are the one who only takes the 30 min session and tip. $50 for the nude HJ, the MS can just keep doing that all day, throw in a few FS with $100 tip in between, the ML will be extremely happy.

Just my 50 cents

Cheers

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Using extension as excuse is common but it may work differently between a FS shop vs a massage shop!!

In a FS shop, WL is charge by the 30 min and regardless whether the punter cum again or not, say in 5 star, it's $150 for half an hour, you extend you pay, it's much easier for the ML, usually means less work, no need to clean room, change bed, get dressed and get naked again and shower and back in action !!

In a massage shop, the massage fee is minimal, the ML makes the money in extras, say you have an one hour session, you already have you part II and then you want to extend another 30 min, fair enough, that's another $40 and most likely you just want more massage or a relaxing head massage or even chatting to the girl, very unlikely at the 15 min mark and get horny again and pay another $50 for another nude HJ, possible but not likely.

So on this occasion, the ML is better off not to let you extend and rather take on the next customer who is most likely having a full load of cums ready to explode and pay the tips!

I think it has been discussed before like how does the tipping work if someone book the ML for three hours and only cum once, is it fair that he only tips $50 or should he pay $50 x 3 !!

It is common knowledge that the most popular customers in a MS are the one who only takes the 30 min session and tip. $50 for the nude HJ, the MS can just keep doing that all day, throw in a few FS with $100 tip in between, the ML will be extremely happy.

Just my 50 cents

Cheers

Extensions don't happen much in cheap and cheerfuls. Yes, when you extend, you usually pay both the massage fee and the nude tip again.

jellyshots
27-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Obviously that's all i need to say.

Keen on getting banned again, soft cock?

Littlewonder
27-03-2013, 04:51 PM
To be fair to the working lady sometimes its the shop that make the excuses for them they have no say in it.

I rang and booked my favourite one day at one of the Blacktown shops yes she is in what time you want to book so I made a booking when I got there was told she is on a 4 hour out call. Next time I saw my favourite she said she didn't work that day. She gave me her phone number and said next time call me and I will make booking for you.

its not uncommon for a shop to know a girl will not be in the next day and still take bookings for her then when the customer arrives try to palm you off on to someone else. She is not in today Period is the common reason.

Thats why some girls have periods every two weeks!

Gucci2012
28-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Customer extensions. This happens sometimes to me at 647 Elizabeth st, but I don't mind as I usually get one of the spare rooms to go have comfy nap they even give me a charger for my phone while I wait.

The other reason I don't mind when it happens to me is that I'm usually one of the guys that keep extending, but I'm the worst kind, I do it hour by hour, instead of a straight 4 hour booking so they can let the next punter know her exact availability. Its torture for guys wanting their favorite WL.

CunningLinguist
28-03-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm usually one of the guys that keep extending, but I'm the worst kind, I do it hour by hour, instead of a straight 4 hour booking so they can let the next punter know her exact availability. Its torture for guys wanting their favorite WL.

Ok Gucci can you let us all know next time you visit somewhere so we can go somewhere else for that day:smile:

CunningLinguist
28-03-2013, 08:34 AM
I think the worst reason I have heard is period, especiallly if the girl is at the shop at the time.
Double booking is pretty bad also.

Gucci2012
28-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Ok Gucci can you let us all know next time you visit somewhere so we can go somewhere else for that day:smile:

Don't worry I'm only punting @Ginza no chance of extending there, the girls have solid bookings that are always honored.

647 however is another story, money talks.

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Hurt your little feelings, did I ?

Didn't in the first place. Your type - coward - is so easy to fuck with and draw out. You're belligerent because you are gutless.

Max Impact
28-03-2013, 06:54 PM
This is going well.

I cant help feel that a banning is about to occur.

mongolian
28-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Part way to the act, a lady once told me

oopps, I just sharted

This caused me to skip my booking..

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 10:01 PM
So much emotions in those words. I enjoyed it.

Actually, you're mistaking me for someone who gives a shit. I'm just letting you dig your own grave.

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 11:13 PM
And yet here I am still laughing at you.

Like the fool who laughs everyone else's stench not realising that they've stepped in dog shit...

jellyshots
29-03-2013, 06:07 AM
Uh, just...stick to using your imagination for bragging like usual, please.

I don't need to use my imagination. Life is better than fiction:)

You're so far down the food chain. Stick to your whinging, good for you to only do things you are good at!

jellyshots
29-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I guess shameless bragging is the benchmark these days , huh?

If that's your benchmark, then yes, I'm way better at it than you so you should just quit whilst you're a dick, I mean ahead...

What I mean is that you don't even have the balls to chat up a WL that you pay for and clearly you don't have the balls to walk the walk. You talk a big fucking game but you simply haven't got the sack to back it up. And you're slowly losing the battle because I've offered to back up what I say and now you're reverting back to oh, the problem you have is the bragging, not the validity.

You're a pussy. Bottom-feeder. Either pay attention and learn like other people have done on this forum (and like I have done), contribute something useful or fuck off.

Max Impact
29-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Part way to the act, a lady once told me

oopps, I just sharted

This caused me to skip my booking..

"Lady", you say? Nice!