PDA

View Full Version : New look Wishway may be rising from the ashes again as Cici becomes very friendly !!

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 02:30 PM
I was in the city today, and had a lovely reunion with Candy over at QVB, then I attended my appointment which is near Bridge Street, so I thought may be walk up to Wishway to have a look - I have not been there for over a year !!

Still the very discrete entrance, even it is on the main road. The Shop looks fresh, must have done some make over, as I walk down the stairs, I noticed that the carpet has been changed and the painting and the decor, pictures, lights all looks really elegant and tastefully done IMHO !!

The old reception area is now a very cosy waiting area with 2 x double seater lounges, a smaller reception desk is over the right handside outside the girls room. The lady boss Cici came out to greet me, still look pretty hot in her medium length white dress, short hair, and she smiles to me, I have met her like two or three times before, never smiled to me once, and may have spoken less than a dozen of words, so arrogant and cold. But not today, she is friendly and when I indicated that I have not been in a long time and I really like the new decor, she offered to show me around.

Everything is now pretty much new, even the massge tables, used to be the standard narrow size, now they are all the wider size (more suitable for the B2B !) and they used to have two rooms around the left side with partitions to the ceiling and the rows of 4/5 rooms with partition gaps, not any more, all the massage rooms are now fully enclosed, which gives much better privacy so you don't have to hear everything happening next door, I don't think its 100% sound proof but at least no one can peep into your room from the top of the wall !!

And the prices?? surprise, surprise, it's still the same and I make a point to ask about the $60/60 min massage and Cici confirms to me that free HJ is still included:

Massage with free HJ: fully clothed

$40/30 min
$60/60 min

Nude Body to Body massage

$80/30 min
$120/60 min

My opinion: I think the shop looks fantastic, it's more like a high class brothel/gentleman's club than a Chinese RnT. and at those prices, it's definitely worth a revisit sometimes. and its open from 10am to 10pm. And they have Korean, Chinese and Thai girls. I saw a couple of the MLs walking in and out of room, good looking, young and slim body, very eatable. May be I should ring back and ask Cici if she has any big tits girl comparable to that girl Monroe from two years ago !!.........haha

In fact, I just did !! there is a Chinese girl called Chole (D Cups), she works Tuesday and Friday. Highly recommended by Cici.

BTW, This is the shop where I first met Yuki (288) but back then I never had a B2B session with her, something I still regret until today!! But anyhow, now that it also has a very friendly shop owner who is still smokingly hot even though she doesn't work at all.....................lol, I think it's worth a visit or two. 9299-7778

Just my two cents, hope you guys find this intel useful.

Cheers

:smile:

jackie8
27-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Any showers?

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Any showers?

There are the ladies and gents bathrooms at the back, both have a shower inside.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Thanks Ahlungor. I work about 2 minutes from this place and often thought about going. I will give it a try after the Easter break.

Hi Bro,

Check them out by all means!

Just don't expect anything nearly as good as what you got from Mimi !!

Cheers