PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where can I get professional Tantric massage in Sydney?

Devilex
27-03-2013, 08:02 PM
I read a few articles about it and really want to try it out

Any advice appreciated!

zeroun
27-03-2013, 08:36 PM
TBH most tantra practitioners in Sydney are just expensive Rnt providers. One of the better ones i've seen is Maddy who advertisers on cracker. Attractive blonde cauc MILF, but doesn't do full service. Overall she's really fun and good natured. Plenty of tricks so the sessions don't ever get repetitive.
Maddy - 0481-220-598
Darlinghurst - Crown st/Oxford st

Beware of another one on cracker called Sarah or Serra. She's really lousy. Massive clock watcher.... And just a really unusual personality.

Good luck!

Devilex
27-03-2013, 10:32 PM
TBH most tantra practitioners in Sydney are just expensive Rnt providers. One of the better ones i've seen is Maddy who advertisers on cracker. Attractive blonde cauc MILF, but doesn't do full service. Overall she's really fun and good natured. Plenty of tricks so the sessions don't ever get repetitive.
Maddy - 0481-220-598
Darlinghurst - Crown st/Oxford st

Beware of another one on cracker called Sarah or Serra. She's really lousy. Massive clock watcher.... And just a really unusual personality.

Good luck!

Thanks mate for sharing!
How much she charge?

zeroun
27-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Here's the advertisement. Its expensive but something different..

For a uniquely exquisite, intimate and transformative experience, look no further ...GODDESS OF SENSUAL TOUCH & TANTRIC BODYWORK. SEXUALITY COACH ALSO.- Hi, I am Maddy and I offer something special to men seeking more intimate connection and a deeper, more fulfilling experience of their own ORGASMIC potential. My tantra massage is intuitive and sensuous, designed to honour and evoke your masculine sensuality. You will feel both deeply relaxed and deeply aroused, opening to new levels of bliss and sensual consciousness.

I am a well practiced, highly trained, talented tantric bodyworker and I love my work and being of service to the masculine in this way. For some, this tantra bodywork offers pure sensual indulgence – an oasis, where daily stresses drop away, the mind is lulled and the body lavished. For others, they discover new capacities to deeply connect as a sensual man. Beautiful! Bliss is our birthright. This massage will leave you feeling re-empowered and replenished ... better than sex! So r … I serve men mostly, but also work with women and couples.

45 mins $200
1 hour $250
90 minutes (special) $300 - (reg $350)
2 hours (special) $400 - (reg $450)

Typical hours are: 10am-8pm incl. most weekends.

My service is offered from a discreet, stylish, inner-city (Darlinghurst) apartment.
I AM A CERTIFIED RELATIONSHIP & SEXUALITY COACH AS WELL.
Where particular issues exist, I will always customise the session around those. Common issues include: * comfortability with the feminine' * delayed or premature ejaculation ; and * prostatectomys.

Coaching is powerful work - through coaching you can step into new realms of pleasure and conscious sensual relating. What an individual experiences from a session can include: a broader range of sensation; elevated states (peace, bliss), ‘break-through’ emotions; electrifying feelings, tingling and vibrating (channel opening); and at the heart level, profound realisations can come.

Coaching is also fundamentally integrative work: reconnecting the body, mind, spirit – and when body, mind, spirit, more closely align, more of your life-force energy is available. You have fuller expression of yourself: spiritually, sexually, socially, vocationally. Ultimately, the benefits from sexual healing will ripple through to all areas of your life.

Note: there is NO Sex.

http://cracker.com.au/sydney-nsw/erotic/adult-services/divine-tantric-massage-deep-bliss-pleasure-tantra-connection/403853490/advert.htm?advertcategory=79&keywords=tantra&search=true&region=3&return=1&pageno=1

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Nothing Leng and Mimi can't do !

zeroun
28-03-2013, 09:49 AM

You could have a session with both for the same $$ :)

jellyshots
28-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Monika from Kings before she moved to Bris Vegas. It's mostly just the ML building up sensually so that you don't cum too fast and explode at the end. She'll just teach you some breathing and muscle exercises as well. But an experienced ML can do it without you having to do all that work...

Devilex
29-03-2013, 01:04 PM

But where is leng?

wilisno
29-03-2013, 02:30 PM
But where is leng?

Back in HongKong !