PDA

View Full Version : General talk Pure Massage

CunningLinguist
28-03-2013, 08:55 AM
Does anyone have any recent recommendations for this place ?
I dropped by once and looked at 3 ladies but ended up going to 533.

Punter Poontang
28-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Only stopped by the once and didn't have a choice as they were busy. Lady I got was hot, great massage, but not "friendly" enough as she was on her rags so no touching down below. Have read good reviews about Tammy there, but haven't seen her myself.

I think it's like $120 or $130 for the hour. Good value RnT place, but when 533's around the corner and $150 an hour incl. BBBJ and MSOG ..... :question:

BlueBirdDuke
28-03-2013, 05:23 PM
I've been there a few times. The only one that stuck in my mind is Coco. She probably has the hottest Thai body i have seen on a masseuse. Perfectly proportioned from top to bottom. C cups, smooth flat midsection, finely toned legs, gorgeously tanned skin, sexy face with squinty eyes. Quite erotic too with her dirty talk and well timed moans to get you over the line. Alas my recommendation is only half useful as I forgot what days she's on. Thursdays, I think but ring up to be sure mate.

CunningLinguist
28-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks Punter Poontang and BlueBirdDuke, I will book Coco or Tammy if I am going to be on the area to try this place out.

Sydman
28-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Where is this place?
The difficult thing about this forum as a newbie is when guys post about places using only the street number or just the name, without the location.

readyfreddy
29-03-2013, 08:57 AM
http://puremassage.com.au/main/index.php?mo=location

One being refered to above is Willoughby

Sydman
29-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks freddy

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2013, 11:54 AM
Where is this place?
The difficult thing about this forum as a newbie is when guys post about places using only the street number or just the name, without the location.

Hi brothe Sydman,

I know what you are saying but everyone is lazy, and you can't expect everytime someone made a reference to a shop and then put the full address and phone no along, you either been around long enough to know these shops or easy enough to do a little search yourself . You don't have to search for every shop references of course, only those you are interested to visit!!

Cheers

CunningLinguist
13-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Thanks Punter Poontang and BlueBirdDuke, I will book Coco or Tammy if I am going to be on the area to try this place out.

I tried Tammy, she is definately the most attractive and feminine girl I have seen there and the first one I thought was worth picking.
She is probably early 30s and quite attractive but not stunning. Good body and well proportioned, not fat.
The massage was ok, not great, i would say 6/10, a bit time wasting and lame in places.
The 2nd part was reasonable but I was not allowed to touch the pussy, I could grope the bum and tits though.
She didn't offer any extras, even when I was obviously in the mood to go for them.
Not sure if I would try her again, perhaps if she offered some extras.

The one thing I really liked about this place is the tables, they have a hole for your dick, and they are quite sturdy and wide.
Normally I hate getting my dick and balls squashed when having a massage, no problems with that here!

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Where is this pure massage

zeroun
14-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Where is this pure massage

There's two shops Winsome76 : 128c Mowbray Rd Willoughby & 115 Pacific Hwy Nth Sydney.

I've found the Nth Sydney shop seems to have better girls working. But this isn't always the case :)

CunningLinguist
14-04-2013, 04:35 PM
There's two shops Winsome76 : 128c Mowbray Rd Willoughby & 115 Pacific Hwy Nth Sydney.

I've found the Nth Sydney shop seems to have better girls working. But this isn't always the case :)

The N.Syd shop is in a fairly busy place, I would never have picked it for a RnT shop.

zeroun
14-04-2013, 05:58 PM
The N.Syd shop is in a fairly busy place, I would never have picked it for a RnT shop.

Haha, good point.... A lot of bros mistakenly try the legit shop downstairs. Make sure you go to the rnt shop upstairs at 115.

CunningLinguist
14-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Haha, good point.... A lot of bros mistakenly try the legit shop downstairs. Make sure you go to the rnt shop upstairs at 115.

Thanks, this might save some embarrasment!
Where is the entrance ?

the wizard
14-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Thanks, this might save some embarrasment!
Where is the entrance ?

You can see both places via Google maps

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=115+pacific+hwy+north+sydney&ie=UTF-8&ei=sltqUaRDxZOIB9bfgcgO&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

zeroun
14-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Gotta luv Google maps hey wizard? Just remember to avoid the ground floor massage joint... Unless you want a Thai dude to give you massage

the wizard
14-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Gotta luv Google maps hey wizard? Just remember to avoid the ground floor massage joint... Unless you want a Thai dude to give you massage
He's probably getting the sh..ts as nearly everyone is going to the other place-or asking him for RNT !!!!!

zeroun
14-04-2013, 09:17 PM
He's probably getting the sh..ts as nearly everyone is going to the other place-or asking him for RNT !!!!!

Umm I'm not sure wizard... the dude I saw downstairs seemed to like the extra male attention :smile: :smile:

CunningLinguist
07-05-2013, 10:03 PM
I've been there a few times. The only one that stuck in my mind is Coco

Good recommendation BlueBirdDuke, I finally got around to seeing her. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?20514-Pure-Massage-Coco)

icecream
08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
She is the bomb.. I agree.. Another is Nadia.. One which had the hype but disappointment was Maya.. Terrible.. Must return.. Been awhile since..

BlueBirdDuke
08-05-2013, 12:36 AM
Good recommendation BlueBirdDuke, I finally got around to seeing her. (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?20514-Pure-Massage-Coco)

good to hear :smile:

Franky
03-05-2014, 06:51 PM
anyone been recently? I m keen to go but be good to get a review?

CunningLinguist
04-05-2014, 12:37 AM
i think all the good ones may have left now ...
Anyone know where Tammy is now ?

evil666
04-05-2014, 01:40 AM
:question:

iloveasians
28-12-2017, 07:17 AM
hey guys, I have started to visit a regular in this shop recently. On my way out last sunday a girl caught my eye, but forgot to catch her name. absolutely gorgeous, dark skin from memory and a black tight dress... anyone know who this might have been? or have any recommendations in this store that i should check out?

Thanks!

aussiegaigin
28-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Go back next Sunday, and ask to see the girls.

And how about some reports on the girls you have seen?

Yelpy456
01-01-2018, 12:48 AM
This is my go to place. Almost never had a bad experience.

Clean tidy and both of you get naked from the start which is 100% better than regular massage places. All the girls there know what they are there to do.

Few times I have also had prostate massage for free as part of the $130 for 1 hr which always leaves you calm and relaxed.

Yelpy456
01-01-2018, 12:54 AM
Saw Angie on friday, we had a lot of fun

henry_lawson
30-01-2018, 02:48 PM
This place is simply full of busty Thai girls, most of whom will give you a very nice root for an extra $50. I've found very few girls here who don't put out. They don't try to make a big secret of FS being on offer - their website says 'ask about extras' so I'm not talking out of school here.

One thing to watch is the bait and switch - if you really want a fuck and the available girl won't deliver, they offer to bring in another girl who is probably getting laid as you are negotiating. I did this once and the girl they brought in for me was the only unattractive girl I've seen there, so watch out for this one. Having said that, I was very toey and didn't want to be rude so went ahead with it, and she did make up for her lack of looks with an energetic session including blowing all over her sizeable tits.