PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Lenos ---the one could alway give you surprise!

Gipsylane2
28-03-2013, 02:49 PM
After the double with the amazing ML, I can’t wait to visit them again. I saw Marcus first this time, in my mind, I LOVE Lenos more and prefer to stay with her until the end.

Time goes quickly when it’s with Marcus, but it goes too slowly while I am waiting for Lenos to join us meanwhile. On hearing the knock I tried to jump up from the bed, Marcus stopped me and went to the door. “Oh my god!”, Macus exclaimed in surprise. I wondered what happened. On the next second I saw my pretty Lenos coming. She wore a sexy RED chiffon dress, while Marcus with exactly the same one but only in BLACK color. They are really the twins! (Bros who have seen the dresses before could understand how astonished I was on seeing this) But that’s not at all the point that made me surprise----at this moment, I noticed there’s a cake in Lenos’s hand. Yes, it’s a CAKE!

“Happy birthday to you…” Lenos singing, passing the cake to me, then I felt the soft lips are already on my cheek. I must be in the dream! Then I remembered last time when I saw Lenos, I told her today is my birthday and I would come to see them again to celebrate it. I never expect she would keep this in mind and give me this surprise. What a lovely girl she is! I put the cake on the table and hugged Lenos in my arms. Finally Marcus separated us from each other. Lenos stood up and prepared the cake for us, “So what’s your birthday wish?” she asked. I said I want to marry you and “EAT” you every day and night. “OK, I am waiting for you.” Lenos agreed with me.

I let them lie on the bed side by side, and I sit between them face to face. We talked and joked while having the cake, suddenly I noticed when Lenos moved her legs, I could see the “BLACK” in the middle of them. “OH MY GOD!”, she’s really a naughty girl! I asked Marcus to have a break and she’s smart enough to leave us alone on the bed.

“Now I finish eating, how about you?”
“No, not yet finish.” Lenos looking at me, dropping a piece of cake on her chest accidentally. “Come on baby, finish it.”
I jumped over and started to enjoyed the cake again. Chest…nipple…my tongue went through every inch of the milky skin, finally came to the forbidden area. It’s already all wet. Actually I don’t like DATY at all, however, I did it naturally today. I could feel the body is trembling, with no hesitation I inserted my hard to the deepest of the body. “Be gentle to me, Marcus is still next door, I would be shy for this.”

Time flies, I didn’t know how long it had been until I noticed Marcus is kneeing down beside Lenos, tasting on the nipple while I eating the other, I kept moving on and on, finally I ejected all to the beauty under my body. What a great shot I have ever had!

Marcus left, Lenos lied on the bed in my arms. “I feel like you are my wife just now.” I talked to her while my hand moving along the silky skin. “You are my king. If you want, I am always yours.” Lenos then kneed down in front of me and soon my little bro disappeared again in the wet.

As I said before, I am not good at writing and I seldom write after report of the girls. Another reason is I am a bit selfish and want to keep it as my private wealth. But this time, I cannot keep it any longer and want to share my happiness to everyone. Lenos, she really knows how to please a man. And once she is with you, she would treat you as her man. Maybe she is not the most professional one in this industry, but she's the one use her heart to servie. I think I love her already.

wilisno
28-03-2013, 04:07 PM
After the double with the amazing ML, I can’t wait to visit them again. I saw Marcus first this time, in my mind, I LOVE Lenos more and prefer to stay with her until the end.

Time goes quickly when it’s with Marcus, but it goes too slowly while I am waiting for Lenos to join us meanwhile. On hearing the knock I tried to jump up from the bed, Marcus stopped me and went to the door. “Oh my god!”, Macus exclaimed in surprise. I wondered what happened. On the next second I saw my pretty Lenos coming. She wore a sexy RED chiffon dress, while Marcus with exactly the same one but only in BLACK color. They are really the twins! (Bros who have seen the dresses before could understand how astonished I was on seeing this) But that’s not at all the point that made me surprise----at this moment, I noticed there’s a cake in Lenos’s hand. Yes, it’s a CAKE!

“Happy birthday to you…” Lenos singing, passing the cake to me, then I felt the soft lips are already on my cheek. I must be in the dream! Then I remembered last time when I saw Lenos, I told her today is my birthday and I would come to see them again to celebrate it. I never expect she would keep this in mind and give me this surprise. What a lovely girl she is! I put the cake on the table and hugged Lenos in my arms. Finally Marcus separated us from each other. Lenos stood up and prepared the cake for us, “So what’s your birthday wish?” she asked. I said I want to marry you and “EAT” you every day and night. “OK, I am waiting for you.” Lenos agreed with me.

I let them lie on the bed side by side, and I sit between them face to face. We talked and joked while having the cake, suddenly I noticed when Lenos moved her legs, I could see the “BLACK” in the middle of them. “OH MY GOD!”, she’s really a naughty girl! I asked Marcus to have a break and she’s smart enough to leave us alone on the bed.

“Now I finish eating, how about you?”
“No, not yet finish.” Lenos looking at me, dropping a piece of cake on her chest accidentally. “Come on baby, finish it.”
I jumped over and started to enjoyed the cake again. Chest…nipple…my tongue went through every inch of the milky skin, finally came to the forbidden area. It’s already all wet. Actually I don’t like DATY at all, however, I did it naturally today. I could feel the body is trembling, with no hesitation I inserted my hard to the deepest of the body. “Be gentle to me, Marcus is still next door, I would be shy for this.”

Time flies, I didn’t know how long it had been until I noticed Marcus is kneeing down beside Lenos, tasting on the nipple while I eating the other, I kept moving on and on, finally I ejected all to the beauty under my body. What a great shot I have ever had!

Marcus left, Lenos lied on the bed in my arms. “I feel like you are my wife just now.” I talked to her while my hand moving along the silky skin. “You are my king. If you want, I am always yours.” Lenos then kneed down in front of me and soon my little bro disappeared again in the wet.

As I said before, I am not good at writing and I seldom write after report of the girls. Another reason is I am a bit selfish and want to keep it as my private wealth. But this time, I cannot keep it any longer and want to share my happiness to everyone. Lenos, she really knows how to please a man. And once she is with you, she would treat you as her man. Maybe she is not the most professional one in this industry, but she's the one use her heart to servie. I think I love her already.

Can't blame you for loving LeNOS, gulp ! Makes me horny now !!!

Gipsylane2
28-03-2013, 04:10 PM
I notice that today is the anniversary since I regietered in the new forum.
For the past 1 year, from Milo to Rossi to Monalady to LeNOS, thanks you all.
:shout:

MyOutCall Australia
28-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Gipsylane2 bro, your taste is exactly TRUE DEEP SIGHT!!!!!

This is another one of your top review!!! Awesome!!!

ROSSI, MonaLady, LeNOS, MarCus!!! THEY ARE Sydney QUEENS!!!

MyOutCall.COM

Gipsylane2
28-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Have seen LeNOS 3 times during last 6 days.
Why I still miss her that much?
I must have addicted.

MyOutCall Australia
30-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Have seen LeNOS 3 times during last 6 days.
Why I still miss her that much?
I must have addicted.

Because she is BIG LeNOS! :slobber:

rooter
30-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Duncan bro, LeNos was your original recommendation when I first contacted you.
But I have been sidetracked in the most wonderful ways by ShaSha, GeLas, Elena, Big J, and Gene.
All of them were exquisite distractions, but I have to see the famous LeNos next and see for myself just how hot she is.

MyOutCall Australia
30-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Cheers. Plenty in the line....

We've got more coming next week!!!