PDA

View Full Version : Other Miranda @ 252b VERY DISAPPOINTED

Tk001
28-03-2013, 03:25 PM
Went out to 252b parramatta road for a massage. Having been here many times and really enjoyed my stays and especially the hospitality of coco.

I decided to go the b2b option as I read that Miranda was great and most popular shop at girl. Miranda is a pretty girl and has a great bubbly personality. No complaints in that department. However as massage started it lasted for about 40mins that is clothes on. I couldn't wait for the b2b as she looked smokin hot in that red dress.

Clothes came off and i recieved max 2mins b2b with me face down. she told me to turn over. Starting with hj with her standing I was like "wat the hell". I told her to come on top instead of her standing and she goes I can't get oil on my pussy as I get itchy and red.

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but if ur allergic to massage oil and u work in a massage shop with b2b option it doesn't make sense???

So continuing with hj it was not working for me as I was really pissed off with service I just cut it asked for a warm towel to wipe oil off.

Never go with high expectations as if ur let down its worse if u didn't know.

I have been here many times and received great service but first time with Miranda was a joke of service. Definitely wont see Miranda again. The only reason ill give 252b another chance is the fact that coco is a top lady.

COCO68
28-03-2013, 04:29 PM
mr tk001

mr ahlungor told me complaint on miranda,

i very sorry about miranda no good in b2b, i send you a message, please read.

come back and see me ok, thank you

coco

alot
28-03-2013, 05:37 PM
I tried her once,she's not bad.
May be she's not click well with you.

grant
28-03-2013, 11:14 PM
This is where the adage YMMV applies. Never tried her myself, but I have recently experienced Coco's hospitality first-hand for the first time and it was a phenomenal experience. Being the woman behind the shop, she has the most reason to ensure you don't leave disappointed, so if you haven't yet counted this place out completely, I suggest you pay her a visit.

timido
28-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Went out to 252b parramatta road for a massage. Having been here many times and really enjoyed my stays and especially the hospitality of coco.

I decided to go the b2b option as I read that Miranda was great and most popular shop at girl. Miranda is a pretty girl and has a great bubbly personality. No complaints in that department. However as massage started it lasted for about 40mins that is clothes on. I couldn't wait for the b2b as she looked smokin hot in that red dress.

Clothes came off and i recieved max 2mins b2b with me face down. she told me to turn over. Starting with hj with her standing I was like "wat the hell". I told her to come on top instead of her standing and she goes I can't get oil on my pussy as I get itchy and red.

Guys correct me if I'm wrong but if ur allergic to massage oil and u work in a massage shop with b2b option it doesn't make sense???

So continuing with hj it was not working for me as I was really pissed off with service I just cut it asked for a warm towel to wipe oil off.

Never go with high expectations as if ur let down its worse if u didn't know.

I have been here many times and received great service but first time with Miranda was a joke of service. Definitely wont see Miranda again. The only reason ill give 252b another chance is the fact that coco is a top lady.

quite suprise for your experience mate..
but nothing is perfect
feel sorry for you..

slarty
29-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Last time I spoke to Coco she did mention she wanted the B2B experiences to be consistent. I got the impression she was trying to convince all the girls about this. I've said this before, when a so so review is posted people try to rationalise it each in their own way. At least this time no-one has really gone on the attack suggesting there must be something wrong with the reporter. Good to see- and good on Coco for responding quickly.

Believe it or not sometimes punters do shower before leaving home, groom themselves well and behave like gentlemen in the room but still get sub standard service! Girl could just be having an off day too. :)

dc108
29-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Brother Tk001 everytime I have gone there to see Miranda it has been great and how can you expect the girl to give you great service on your first massage with her. She will try her best to please all her customer but sometimes she has to feel comfortable with you too so leave her alone, maybe it gets very itchy and might make her sick and can't work does that mean you are going to support her the days she can't work

slarty
29-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Looks like I spoke too soon....

AHLUNGOR
29-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Great to see two foundation members both posting here about Miranda and sharing their different opinions!

I actually can't say anything on the matter apart from being a messager and let Coco know there was a complaint - as I have not had a session with Miranda myself!!

And Miranda should be very pleased that apart from the OP, few people have defended her, looks great isn't it, for a change I didn't say nothing as I can't cause I don't know!!

So no one is saying I am biased this time !!..........haha lol

Have a safe and happy Easter everyone!!

Why not make it a Mimi long weekend then no one will complain about the services!! How's a 30 min B2b in a 60 min session sounds to you and the ML won't let you cum until she feels like it and that extra 5 min After cum services !!

Cheers

Tk001
29-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Brother Tk001 everytime I have gone there to see Miranda it has been great and how can you expect the girl to give you great service on your first massage with her. She will try her best to please all her customer but sometimes she has to feel comfortable with you too so leave her alone, maybe it gets very itchy and might make her sick and can't work does that mean you are going to support her the days she can't work
Brother dc not taking a stab at you but if she does get sick and itchy how does it concern me if she cant work as a result of oil. I'm saying is if ur allergic to oil don't work in a place where oil is used and a main part of the service.

ouch
29-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Tk I can go u one better I have seen miranda quite a number of times .and she has wound back her services iffered in that time but still sweet girl with amazing ass so still keen to see her. She told me to call her via shop phone if ever want to speak ti her. The other day I did. She was busy with customer .asked if she could call me back when free which she did we chatted she said yup come see me 6.30 when I finish work . Later that day got msg from The bosses phone which she called me on .got msg telling me she was sick and not coming in to work today. Inspite of fact was told busy with customer and spoke to her on Cocos phone . No mention of ilness then.

slarty
29-03-2013, 01:45 PM
I actually can't say anything on the matter apart from being a messager and let Coco know there was a complaint - as I have not had a session with Miranda myself!!

And Miranda should be very pleased that apart from the OP, few people have defended her, looks great isn't it, for a change I didn't say nothing as I can't cause I don't know!!

So no one is saying I am biased this time !!..........haha lol

Cheers

I certainly agree with all that Ahlungor. Have a good easter mate.

dc108
29-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Brother Tk001 the girl is trying to make a quick dollar and you shouldn't ruin it for her. Maybe my suggestion to you bro is if you want some action from girls in future especially the young one is not have any oil and treat them good. The older ladies will do anything because sometimes they don't get much business. It's like Mena that use to work there she provided special but still left her undies on but still she was always very booked on the days she was working.

justinterested
31-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Mena, the girl that made me come out of the woodworks and post a report. How i miss her.

Never had a session with Miranda, bu have chatted to her a few times. Great looking, especially in he red dress. Bubbly personality. Hear many good things about her. Would hate to see this report affect her earning capacity.

dc108
01-04-2013, 08:54 AM
I agree with you brother justinterested

slarty
01-04-2013, 04:26 PM
If Miranda is a popular girl at this shop it will mean she is getting repeat visits and punters ringing up and booking her. Seems to be the case if the number of supporting posts is anything to go by. If that is the case the occasional so so review won't hurt.

Not sure why it seems we have to walk on eggs every time a poor piece of feedback comes through. Turnover at massage shops is quite frequent for a number of reasons. Sometimes the girl goes back to China for a holiday or longer. If the shop isn't busy for a few shifts in a row either the girl will find a different shop to try or the boss will change the roster. I doubt a bad review has as big an influence as some seem to think.

How busy the shop is on the days the girl works and how many bookings the girl gets over time is what the boss looks at.

*added later*

Actually there will be a school of thought that a negative thread will discourage new customers from visiting. I suppose this could be the case temporarily. However as soon as interest in this thread stops it will quickly be pushed off the front page due to the high volume of other posts on this forum.

wilisno
01-04-2013, 05:48 PM
If Miranda is a popular girl at this shop it will mean she is getting repeat visits and punters ringing up and booking her. Seems to be the case if the number of supporting posts is anything to go by. If that is the case the occasional so so review won't hurt.

Not sure why it seems we have to walk on eggs every time a poor piece of feedback comes through. Turnover at massage shops is quite frequent for a number of reasons. Sometimes the girl goes back to China for a holiday or longer. If the shop isn't busy for a few shifts in a row either the girl will find a different shop to try or the boss will change the roster. I doubt a bad review has as big an influence as some seem to think.

How busy the shop is on the days the girl works and how many bookings the girl gets over time is what the boss looks at.

*added later*

Actually there will be a school of thought that a negative thread will discourage new customers from visiting. I suppose this could be the case temporarily. However as soon as interest in this thread stops it will quickly be pushed off the front page due to the high volume of other posts on this forum.

When there's a negative review of a popular girl, and fans jump to her defence, that's doesn't mean there has to be some cynical intent in it.

The defenders of the girl don't need to have the motive of protecting the girl's income or the shop's business in mind, they just feel obligated to voice their findings and opinions about the girl because they like her so much. The reaction is completely normal without malice. It's fine as long as there's no cross-fighting among the parties !

slarty
01-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Willisno- I agree with your thoughts. There were a couple of comments about not spoiling it for the girl and a concern about the review affecting her earning capacity. I don't think she has anything to worry about.

wilisno
01-04-2013, 07:12 PM
No shops have positive reviews only ! All shops have positive and negative reviews at some stages. Even 5* had one about Kandy yesterday, it's just picking bones from an egg if someone thinks otherwise !

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2013, 09:27 AM
No shops have positive reviews only ! All shops have positive and negative reviews at some stages. Even 5* had one about Kandy yesterday, it's just picking bones from an egg if someone thinks otherwise !

It happens sometimes, it's either the MLs consistently provide good services or those brothers who got a soso session are too kind to say anything!

I think Coco, Mimi, Cici and Mena had never had a bad review against them !

Cheers

wilisno
02-04-2013, 09:51 AM
It happens sometimes, it's either the MLs consistently provide good services or those brothers who got a soso session are too kind to say anything!

I think Coco, Mimi, Cici and Mena had never had a bad review against them !

Cheers
I said " shops " ! Not individual girls !