PDA

View Full Version : Illegal massage / brothel bust on CH-7 last night

123kid
20-07-2012, 01:37 AM
I was watching TV show "The Force" last night on Chanel 7 and one one of the stories they were doing were illegal brothel & massage busts in the Liverpool council area. The first place they raided I didn't recognize but it looked like a heavily industrialized area. The second place I did recognize but I didn't even know one existed there. If anyone has ever driven on Newbridge rd at Moorebank they would of gone past Mako fishing and tackle shop hundreds of times without taking a second look. This massage place was located upstairs. Now the cops and immigration raided this place at night totally catching them off guard. As they swarmed in the evidence was everywhere. The camera focused closeup on the nights job sheet tally. From the quick look I got I'd seen they had 11 clients, 3 girls on shift, customer arrival times and the $ amount each had spent. The camera also focused on a garbage bin full of used tissues covered in man goop. :horror:Gross! Now the craziest part of the story was the cops could hear someone moaning for help out the back. Turns out one of the WL's tried to do a runner and jumped off the second story balcony. Needless to say she was pretty banged up and later checks found out she was illegal. In my opinion it was total overkill. They had maybe 8 cops 3 council guys and immigration people all for this one little shop. Can anyone shed light on this place if they have visited this parlour before. Would love to know more.

IExperiment
20-07-2012, 02:44 AM
I was watching TV show "The Force" last night on Chanel 7 and one one of the stories they were doing were illegal brothel & massage busts in the Liverpool council area. The first place they raided I didn't recognize but it looked like a heavily industrialized area. The second place I did recognize but I didn't even know one existed there. If anyone has ever driven on Newbridge rd at Moorebank they would of gone past Mako fishing and tackle shop hundreds of times without taking a second look. This massage place was located upstairs. Now the cops and immigration raided this place at night totally catching them off guard. As they swarmed in the evidence was everywhere. The camera focused closeup on the nights job sheet tally. From the quick look I got I'd seen they had 11 clients, 3 girls on shift, customer arrival times and the $ amount each had spent. The camera also focused on a garbage bin full of used tissues covered in man goop. :horror:Gross! Now the craziest part of the story was the cops could hear someone moaning for help out the back. Turns out one of the WL's tried to do a runner and jumped off the second story balcony. Needless to say she was pretty banged up and later checks found out she was illegal. In my opinion it was total overkill. They had maybe 8 cops 3 council guys and immigration people all for this one little shop. Can anyone shed light on this place if they have visited this parlour before. Would love to know more.

This is just good for TV show something new and interesting. Like a few years back police doing a run on the CBD on Saturday night with video cameras I run into one of them one night as I was illegally park for two minutes to buy a Kebab for my GF and her friend on the back seat as they both wanted a Kebab :) I came back and said sorry to the first cops he start lecturing me and I said I understand and sorry about it. After he finish I said I better move it from No Stopping, the other police officer told me dont me a smart ass ?? I was a bit confused and told him I was not being smart ass anyway things got heated and I told them stick it infront of the cameras and told them so what $200 I prefer to have my respect and get treated like a lowlife lol after I got heated they turn off the cameras and never went to air with it ...lol.. while I was waiting in the car I turn my mobile to video just incase and he stared telling me you cannot drive while using phone I said I am tapyng you just incase I get unfair treatment haha .... and told him I rather pay $200 and have my respect his face drop after after our incident as he wanted to make it looks good for the cameras :) second cop was an ass power hungry idiot hope not to meet this kind does not belong in the force, first cop was ok. Meet some good one and meet some bad one lucky for me so far 10 to 1 bad one. They should do a show on King Cross bring a video camera there on Saturday night.

aussiegaigin
20-07-2012, 07:02 AM
I didn't see this episode, but I'd say it was about picking up illegal workers, not about busting a brothel.

These places are not illegal under NSW laws, they are just breaching council regulations for condition of use of premises. Cops don't get involved with this.

AHLUNGOR
20-07-2012, 09:33 AM

Haha, i saw a bit of that when i was channel surfing and saw the Chinese Milf laying on the footpath after jumping from first floor to try to escape, as soon as i found out what was going on i quickly switched back to masterchef, didnt want my Mrs to watch or hear that......lol

Cheers

punther
20-07-2012, 05:33 PM
second cop was an ass power hungry idiot hope not to meet this kind does not belong in the force

I hate power hungry cops, they have so much EGO, and they are not here to serve the good of the public but their own pride. So unfortunate.

123kid
20-07-2012, 11:21 PM
I hate power hungry cops, they have so much EGO, and they are not here to serve the good of the public but their own pride. So unfortunate.

Watch this video, one marine sgt giving 30 tough guy cops a serve. It's awsome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmEHcOc0Sys

IExperiment
21-07-2012, 03:14 AM

Lucky for me I only meet one really bad one you can see his eyes looks like he is high on drugs.