PDA

View Full Version : Club Rose 182 Rose St, Fitzroy

tekorling
20-07-2012, 01:39 AM
time for a change my friends......

i'm so bored of tope and york...seems like no choice everyone have to go there....
yes...some of the girl look hot....but its like a factory

found this new joint recently....where i can take my time...enjoy myself...have a chat with the receptionist knowing what im looking for in a girl....no rushing...i picked a girl Michelle...Korean...25 yo, sweet looking and postgrad look. had a good time with her and most request can be fulfilled like daty, kissing, cim, no rejection at all. not very common these days where all other joints are just interested in your money.

she moans a lot which i really really like, very enthusiatic grabbing me the moment she enter the room. even allowing me to slowly strip her off.....! immediately there is a "relationship"

tekorling
20-07-2012, 12:19 PM
number to call as i found on their website and yellowpages

03 8415 1185

tekorling
21-08-2012, 02:23 AM
back again and was told Rosemary from China her first day at work. and also first time in the industry. SWEET, i told myself. she looks pretty and very tall, very nice figure, smells good and delicious. Rosemary is a student that make me very excited! Initially she was very shy but as time pass, she got so into it, deep french, daty, catbath me everywhere...which is good for someone still new.

overall, its like a love at first sight experience! like making out with your first gf. she wears pretty, not like a WL. feels like you just pick her up from a classy bar.

dontneed69
21-08-2012, 09:59 AM
cool, thanx for the review. glad that u have good time and willing fo share...

tekorling
25-08-2012, 02:34 AM
Rosemary 03 8415 1185

i couldn't stopped thinking about Rosemary the past couple days so i went back looking for her. she did not disappoint and i realize in a few short days, she has up her game, and i could not praise her enough.

lots and lots of kissing. i could go on forever with her, just kissing, daty. she smells and taste so good! i could literally eat her.

the whole experience, was so sweet, lovely. it just do not feel like you have visit a WL. its a lover you go and find, sneak out in the middle of the night to see her.

we stare at each other like our eyes could talk. the problem is now, when can i find the time to see her again?

dontneed69
25-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Rosemary 03 8415 1185

i couldn't stopped thinking about Rosemary the past couple days so i went back looking for her. she did not disappoint and i realize in a few short days, she has up her game, and i could not praise her enough.

lots and lots of kissing. i could go on forever with her, just kissing, daty. she smells and taste so good! i could literally eat her.

the whole experience, was so sweet, lovely. it just do not feel like you have visit a WL. its a lover you go and find, sneak out in the middle of the night to see her.

we stare at each other like our eyes could talk. the problem is now, when can i find the time to see her again?

$%^^%$
I think you marry her now.:thirst:

tekorling
29-08-2012, 04:39 PM
back here again. love Rosemary too much as she allows everything i want to do, and she'll do whatever she needs to do without me asking. as ever, she dress like a tall classy model, not slutty looking. that what i love most. like doing her after coming back from dinner/shopping.

she is so sweet, gentle and caring. that ultimate GFE feel that I always had in asian countries. if there is a GFE, it just paves way for everything else. she knows how to talk in a soft gentle tone, in your ears, in your eyes.

we started the moment we enter, she slowly stripped me off as soon as we closes the door, knelt in front of me and bbbj making almost shot my load. lots of deep french and kissing, still at the door. proceed to the bed for ass rim, daty, lots of talking, caressing, cuddling. the whole thing is so sensual, so natural. this is what i called experience. she moans nice, naturally. catbath, fingering. it just flows naturally. i dun even know what I'm typing now.

proceed to shower, she paid attention to every detail, dresses me up making sure i look good. what a great feeling. if she is my gf........

hardstyler
02-09-2012, 11:16 PM
what's their website ? cheers

dontneed69
03-09-2012, 01:57 AM
what's their website ? cheers

Locanto.com.au

clarke
05-09-2012, 06:52 AM
rosemary is very skillful with bbbj, but beware, her mouth and pussy stink when i tried to french kiss and daty

also beware of the price, their normal price is $130 per 30 min but they ask for $150 for 30 mins for rosemary
when the bell rang during the session, she refused to finish me off and ask me to paid for an extra 15 minutes in order to finish me off

dontneed69
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Thanks for sharing. That's why I am kind of relucting to taste water after heavy advertised and the reviews. I'm also assumed that the pussy will also...:-D

the reaper
19-01-2013, 05:59 PM
rosemary is very skillful with bbbj, but beware, her mouth and pussy stink when i tried to french kiss and daty

also beware of the price, their normal price is $130 per 30 min but they ask for $150 for 30 mins for rosemary
when the bell rang during the session, she refused to finish me off and ask me to paid for an extra 15 minutes in order to finish me off

whats happened to these rip off cunts? They've gone quiet all of a sudden

clarke
20-01-2013, 10:46 PM
No idea, stop going to that place, I did see rosemary in the airport a few month ago, I took my mobile out and film her :D

the reaper
23-01-2013, 05:51 PM
No idea, stop going to that place, I did see rosemary in the airport a few month ago, I took my mobile out and film her :D

really cool? can you send me a still shot via PM, just wanna know what she looked like