PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Barbie. My Princess.

ilovefs
20-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Person's Name : Barbie

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 19/07/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150hr

Size/shape : Beautiful. Not too tiny, not too big.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, Anal intercourse, Vaginal intercourse, ORGASM!

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck yeah!!

My experience/comments :

Gee, this was quite an experience.

I just realised that today is 19mths to the day I have known her. December 20th, 2010 is the day we met. I fell for her big time the first day I saw her. In fact, she's been the only girl I've ever attempted to return to spend a second hour with later in the same day after the first visit.

Those of us who have spent time with Barbie know she has great English, is very sexy and offers great service.

Even the first time I saw her it felt so relaxed, like old friends. And its got better since. We aren't going to run away together, but she is special to me and I care about her as you might a female friend. We open up and talk of our ups and downs and generally what is on our minds. Much of the time we nearly forget about having sex because we can talk like a couple of old women at bingo! And I guess I really don't mind.

A couple of weeks ago we had a bit of a falling out. We were both having bad days, but when she realised I still cared for her even after she told me (in a fit of anger of course) not to contact her again, she came around. We have both forgiven and forgotten. So what do you think we did? Yep, we fucked!

I arrive at 64 yesterday knowing she was working. Sophie said I can see the new girl Alice. I was assuming Barbie and the other girls were busy.

After a little while waiting I ask Sophie how long Alice will be. She said another 20min. I said what about Barbie, she said Barbie was late and hadn't arrived. Bummer, that's why I was to see Alice.

A few minutes later Barbie walked in the door. You know one thing I love, and that is seeing these girls in normal clothes, as 'normal' people. You know what I mean. Like someone you could walk hand in hand in the street. They all look sexy in their lingerie etc but normal clothes are so 'girl next door'. Barbie looked hot in her normal clothes and I wanted to ravish her there and then.

Sophie looked at me and asked if I wanted to see Barbie. With eyebrows raised, I nodded enthusiastically and answered - 'Yeah!'

The plan was made!

I paid my dues and went to the room, Barbie not long behind me. We had a quick greet, some more apologies and a hug and it felt great.

I showered, then waited on the bed. Barbie had popped out and soon she was back on the bed with me. We talked in between kisses. Soon enough I just said 'just make love to me', and so that's what we did.

The usual took place, some DFK, some pussy sex, some greek, then BBBJ, then some more pussy sex in cowgirl.

I need to tell the truth. I have probably included a few white lies in my previous reviews of Barbie. I probably included in some that I had a great orgasm. I know I've admitted having trouble getting to orgasm at times, but the truth of the matter is when I feel an emotional connection to a girl in particular I have that difficulty. Now the big truth; I have seen Barbie what, a dozen times or something, and I have never been able to orgasm during sex with her. Never! She has managed to bring me to orgasm during BBBJ twice only, and never during intercourse. I might have left that bit out (or added an orgasm in my review) but it was only to protect my embarrassment and to ensure people didn't think it was through any fault of Barbie. Do you know how frustrating that is??? Having those feelings for someone and not being able to get to orgasm during sex? Its fucking frustrating.

Well, there are often a few times where if I concentrate I think it might be going to happen but cannot get it to build anywhere near enough to get to orgasm. When Barbie was on top of my going cowgirl enthusiastically I had that small feeling, so what, I think, then it builds a little bit further, then I think oh well, that's great but as soon as Barbie slows or stops it will leave me. Barbie kept going, and going and going, then, I get this feeling, my breathing builds, my body tenses, Barbie sees this and keeps going, she moans, I moan, I say 'oh god, oh god, oh god', I tense like nothing else, she keeps going up and down my cock and OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAD A FUCKING ORGASM whilst inside her pussy!!!!

She stays on top of me and we are both spent. I don't know who is more happy, me or her! She knows how it's frustrated me yet I keep seeing her and keep trying. We celebrate with a kiss, I can't hide my surprise and happiness and I just laugh and laugh and laugh. I just can't believe it. She removes the condom and cleans me up. I'm on cloud 9. If the truth is known, I still am right now. It was quite an emotional ride! I step over what looks like a months worth of tissues and condoms on the ground from all the swapping and cleaning and head to the shower.

After our shower we lay and talk, it was a very special moment indeed. At last!!

Barbie reckons it was our make up sex after our little tiff that got me there. Gee, if I'd know that I would have pissed her off a lot earlier!!

Needless to say I'm not going to rate this experience, it was priceless!!

Barbie, you are my princess!!

tarenpoint64
21-07-2012, 03:08 AM
good report!

Ahlungur
21-07-2012, 06:38 AM
Stop bs man ! You never know ,these WL are professionals ,they do this to please you.
You such an idiot to believe these lies.
One more suggestion it's not because of your emotions that your having difficulty but cause you are old and cannot even get stiff to cum!

Dude
21-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Hahahaha... I saw her on the afternoon.. and yea, she mentioned about you... I also had a good time with her, even writing a report will not suffice to describe it...

ilovefs
21-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Dude, tell me more....I'll pm u!

ilovefs
21-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Ahlungur.....you are an imposter and a keyboard warrior so why don't you fuck off.

The sooner Admin realise these imposters are ruining the forum and ban there arses the better.

Tex
08-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Hey ilovefs, she mentioned you to me too. In between laughing her head off told me you were an old goat who had a soft cock and couldn't even get it up, but still believed all the bullshit and kept paying up like an old fool!!! lol Would you like me to PM you with the details too??

ilovefs
13-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Sure Tex, PM me with all the details. :)

cisco
14-08-2012, 12:07 AM
whats happening now....?

tarenpoint64
14-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Barbie is working Today Tonight she is a = Tall supermodel like figure. Japanese. One of our most popular girls. **special service**

Please ASK about our Special Services

For bOOkings please phone 95241278

to check out our lovely girls photos and more info, go to

http://www.64alexander.com/roster.html