PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace Yuka - Punter TOFTT

Punter Poontang
30-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Hi all. Was in the area the other night, decided to go for a punt so did the trawl through Surry Hills to check out some new places (for me, at least).

Popped into Thai City, always been keen to check it out and recall hearing you can find the occasional gem in there. Saw 3 ladies, one average at best the other two definitely not to my taste, probably old enough to be my mum. The mama wasn't too keen for me and my wallet to leave, kept enquiring why the ladies weren't to my taste, guess I put it too delicately and need to be more blunt in future. To her credit, she did fish out one more who'd just finished a session (saw the lucky punter heading for the door too, so it's not like they were hiding her out back and trying to push the unpopular girls) .... I think her name was Patty or Penny, really cute and I'd possibly have stayed if she was free up-front, just the vibe had already been killed and I was put off by the price-tag of $200 per hour.

Walked down past Sakura and decided to pop in there, recall hearing about the new management and Japanese ladies etc. Was shown two, Yuka first up, then Nami. Don't recall much about Nami other than the huge tits that were popping out of her kimono-wrap gown, but I prefer more petite ladies so opted for the smaller Yuka. She's not exactly a spinner, average size 8 I would say, but short black hair and an even shorter dress showing off her goodies during the intro had me sold. Confirm with the young papa who was polite and friendly that it's $160 for the hour, 2 shots is all good, so I'm off to TOFTT (take one for the team).

Up to the room, Yuka's not the hottest J-girl you're ever going to see. By that I mean probably not Ginza standard, but I'd definitely be hitting on her in a bar. Didn't ask but would guess mid-late 20's, curves in all the right places, not ripped but certainly not fat either. She's from Chiba, very sweet and has great English. So very easy to talk to, and really friendly in the shower as we hop in together and she scrubs all the essentials. On to the bed and I'm immediately necking her and sucking on her ample titties, I'd suggest healthy natural C's, though she turned her head a little suggesting kissing was not an option ..... no problem, didn't push it at all. She's happy for me to let my fingers do the walking, seemed to thoroughly enjoy a good rubbing of her clit, and no objection to a finger inside. While doing this, she also had her hands on my tackle, so that's a plus as some girls can be selfish and far less enthusiastic.

Eventually request her to suck, she reaches for a dom, and noting the signs everywhere that BBBJ is not an option here again I don't push it. Just lie back and let her do her thing for a bit. Later I told her what I like, and she listened and did just as requested. Really solid CBJ, and she kept at it until long after I finished up. Curl up and chat for a while as I recover, again she's a sweet girl and really easy to talk to, very GFE the way she stroked my chest throughout. When I realise there's maybe 25mins left on the clock, start up again by sucking those magnificent tits while fingering her, and again Yuka's working me back to life with her hands.

Another CBJ at my request, again it's really solid, if anything better than the first one as she takes me deep inside and flicks her tongue all around the head for an eternity. She reads my mind that it's time to fuck, so lubes up and jumps on before I even have to say a word. Would've loved to have taken control and pounded away for a bit, but late in the night I'm happy for her to lead and do what she's comfortable with which is a variety of CG positions. Also, I think I got her mightily close by hand the second time around, but with her thrashing about couldn't quite hit the spot and get her over the line. In my experiences with Asian girls, they're able to get themselves off better when riding on top, so I let her go for it. I let go about a minute or so before Yuka got there, but kept it up and she kept pounding down on me until herself collapsing in a heap on top of me. Showered solo afterwards, a mild bummer, but understandable given time constraints.

So, the verdict?? Really solid session with a good (not great) looking girl, but who was really sweet and very service-oriented. At $160 per hour it was good value for money, and assuming she's an "average" girl (that there'd be a few gems above her, and a few others below her), I'd definitely return. Maybe not for Yuka herself, as I believe she's back to Japan for a while early April, so you'll have to be quick to catch her. At $180 - $200 per hour though, I'd be reconsidering given the other options already available in that part of town ..... not that management should make these decisions based on the view of ONE punter, but it was the $160 rate that got me through the door. :smile:

Only downside is that the place itself is pretty run down and in need of a refurb, or at least a good fucking vacuuming!! Also, more fresh towels would be a bonus, I hate having to re-use a damp one for the post-coitus shower.

(NOTE: not posted anywhere else, it's EXCLUSIVE to Syd99 Sextus!!!)

Punter Poontang
06-04-2013, 03:46 PM
(NOTE: not posted anywhere else, it's EXCLUSIVE to Syd99 Sextus!!!)

1 week + 300 views + no comments = loss of exclusivity. I'll be posting this review elsewhere now.

Just noted that Yuka hasn't appeared on the roster this week so she may have already returned to Chiba. I recall she was going home via Seoul, hope she keeps her head down!

Baliender
14-04-2013, 10:48 AM
Yuka is working here quite long?I visited this place more than 1year ago and met Yuka.If she is same girl,I should back!!

Punter Poontang
14-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Yuka is working here quite long?I visited this place more than 1year ago and met Yuka.If she is same girl,I should back!!

Think you've already missed her mate, she was heading back to Japan early April.