PDA

View Full Version : Let's RE-LIVE 43 Tope.........

hell no
21-07-2012, 01:29 AM
That's right guys, 43 tope has reopened..........

I've just jerked myself out at the front, so the bros will be blessed by my jizz and received good services......

What kind of girls do they have?? Hah, good question!! It's the most recent and new girls at 39 tope that's taking part of 43 tope.......

Now that we get to see 16-18 girls on a fri/sat night 39/43 tope...... I miss them days when there were at least 40-50 girls at 39/43 tope.......

Anyway Garengi can go and fuck himself for saying 43 tope won't be open for a longtime and Filthy Rat Bro. has backed up his words from last year.....LOL..... Even though he luvs posting about cocks and all.......:shout:

Have fun guys........

mhmw1985
21-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm assuming this is the place that gor burnt down a couple of years ago?

I've heard good things about it. How were the girls when you walked in?

hell no
21-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Hey bro, don't ask silly questions..... On my previous post i've mention the girls are from 39 tope ( most recent and new girls )......

Next time if you ask silly question i'll have to teabag ya!!... duga duga duga.......:miao::miao:

wilisno
21-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey bro, don't ask silly questions..... On my previous post i've mention the girls are from 39 tope ( most recent and new girls )......

Next time if you ask silly question i'll have to teabag ya!!... duga duga duga.......:miao::miao:

Post plenty of AR for them Bro, so I know where to go when I'm in Melbourne ! :miao:

nightcat
22-07-2012, 11:50 AM
A bit disappointed, also Korean girls there .. similar to next door. I was hoping for variety. Anyway the reno wasn't that bad compare to other shit house.

mhmw1985
22-07-2012, 03:18 PM
A bit disappointed, also Korean girls there .. similar to next door. I was hoping for variety. Anyway the reno wasn't that bad compare to other shit house.

How are the rooms in 43 Tope?

the reaper
22-07-2012, 11:31 PM
its the same fooking girls!, the only difference is seeing 2 lineups and lazy cunts like me hate walking up to york st

hell no
23-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Post plenty of AR for them Bro, so I know where to go when I'm in Melbourne ! :miao:

LOL, not many melbourne bros tend to appreciate my intels on this forum bro, so i stop writing AR and plus i'm hopeless at it as well....

Any info that i can be of any help, just PM bro......:miao:

hell no
23-07-2012, 08:40 PM
its the same fooking girls!, the only difference is seeing 2 lineups and lazy cunts like me hate walking up to york st

You and I have heaps of catching up to do bro......:cool2: :miao:

Leewee
24-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Ok Bros, who is the number 1 girl at 39/43 nowadays? I want to know who is the Yumi, Coffee of circa early 2011

hell no
24-07-2012, 03:00 PM
who do you want it to be bro?? You've asked this question once on another thread.........

In the past and til the present now, i'll still have to say Legendary Yumi........

She made 43 tope the no.1 whorehouse in Melbourne......

I'm quite sure she will be back working at 43 tope again........

Leewee
25-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Sorry brother hell no, what I mean to ask the bros is who is the top girl at 39/43 today.

In my experience over past year, the 39/59 K-girls are much of a muchness, no one stands out. Is there anyone today who comes close to the past legends iMHO such as Yumi or Coffee?

I've had the opportunity of driving the Bentley,now everything else in comparison is a Hyundai - maybe I need a punting break.

hell no
25-07-2012, 05:12 PM
My bad bro, i've misread your post... I'm one of those illegal immigrants who's fresh from the boat, so my english is limited......LOL...

To be honest with ya Leewee bro, to receive top services like Yumi, Coffee and etc etc, You'll have to do some return visits with the same girls these days....LOL...

Bentley!! That's an awesome car...........:miao:

Leewee
25-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Depends on whether you see it as the chicken or the egg coming first I suppose.

Thanks for your guidance brother hell no. I like immigrants, they add to the color of society :cool2

numberonebigsize
26-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Has HELL NO blown the reception cunts at43 like he did with the 39 pricks

hell no
27-07-2012, 05:46 PM
LOL, man i've never mentioned i've given 39 cunts blow-jobs although i'm a super fan here............
Not to worry, tonight is friday so i'll be there erecting out cock-burgers for them to munch on!!....

Seriously, the mood i'm in, I just want to spend some quality time rubbing and caressing my own number one big size at home.........:anger:

numberonebigsize
28-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Mrs PALMER & HER 5 DAUGHTERS!!!!!!!!! My problem is the good lady and her hot offspring cannot cover my numberonebigsize. Much cheaper than 140clams at tope for a shit root.

hell no
28-07-2012, 11:23 AM
So you're into milfy slappers and teen molesting??..... LOL.....

You shouldn't complain, you received a blow-job and got your dick wet..... So 140 clams is not down the drain.......

i was there last night and 43 cunts time-cheated on me.... Johnny the fuckface knew he push the bell early and he still laughed about it...

Back in my Viet-cong wannabe gangster days, i would 'DOL-MAH' the kunt and grabbed my machete from the car and chop the fuckface up...
No small penis syndrome kimchi dung-puncher is gonna laugh at me like that..... I wasn't even scared of the yanks in the 70's, so you think i'm scared of that kimchi cunt..........But i'm getting old, so i'll just have to let it go........

the reaper
28-07-2012, 06:45 PM
is that the little midget that looks like the hamburgular from mcdonalds? fuck him, he used to click his fingers in your face at york, give him a stink palm on your way out

hell no
29-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Yeah, that's the one bro!! Haha, macca's midget..... He's acting like a tough cunt these days, i remember when he was working down at york he showed us the stab wounds that he had, during a gang fight in Chinatown.... He's full of shit, he was that bored at home so he stabbed himself to make him tough.. Another wannabe ghetto gangster in Melbourne.......

hell no
29-07-2012, 10:32 AM
To all my fellow bros out, if they do want fresher meat and more energetic ones, i think 39 is the way to go..... You see, the girls at 39 are working 4 days a week, whereas 43 chicks are copping 5-6 days week 12 hrs..... Man that's tiring.......

hell no
08-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Any bros who do punt at 43 tope, just beware of the last end room along the corridor..... There seem to be something wrong with the water system and the noise that's coming from it, is very annoying.......... Mc Midget aka Johnny works on Fri/Sat and Sunday nightime, time-cheats will commence on those nights so don't go there if you don't want to be time-cheated.......

Heads up again bros, i do have my cumshots dangling on the ceiling....... LOL

Fleming
09-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Saw Sophie in the intro but some other guy got her first. She looked very young and cute. Skinny white skin. Boyosan said she was very new and only been working for a few days. He recommends her service. Also saw Angela walking out in normal clothes as she just ended her shift and from a quick glance, she looks promising. I like the new look to this shop.

I waited for 1 more girl and she looked great. I picked Pink, who's 23yrs old as she looks like a great package. She was well worth the wait and provided an excellent service. Good english, extras included and super sexy smooth complextion with a very tight pussy. Her massage was weak but I just had a firm massage earlier. I had the room upstair and it was clean, new and no problems.

hell no
09-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Saw Sophie in the intro but some other guy got her first. She looked very young and cute. Skinny white skin. Boyosan said she was very new and only been working for a few days. He recommends her service. Also saw Angela walking out in normal clothes as she just ended her shift and from a quick glance, she looks promising. I like the new look to this shop.

I waited for 1 more girl and she looked great. I picked Pink, who's 23yrs old as she looks like a great package. She was well worth the wait and provided an excellent service. Good english, extras included and super sexy smooth complextion with a very tight pussy. Her massage was weak but I just had a firm massage earlier. I had the room upstair and it was clean, new and no problems.

You've ruined my game plan bro, i wanted to get rid of all the bros/punters who doesn't have the balls to punt at Tope Treasures.. So i can have all the Wls to myself. It has been so quiet at tope treasures on Fri/Sat and Sundays and i'm over the moon about it.. Don't have to wait for rooms or girls......That's awesome!!

The room upstairs is the best, i do alot of hardcore banging up there and all the wls downstairs can hear the doof doof RnB bed noise.......:miao:

hell no
12-08-2012, 11:21 AM
I happen to see Pink last night in the line up, she used to be Bianca in the past..

Her BBBJ are like the jack hammer style.......LOL!! Thought she had gone back to Korea coz she was smoking some heavy shit gear with tanned skin Nadia in the past.

Niko aka Soya and a couple of 122 TT girls were in the line-up as well.....

11 WLs was working last night and that's what surprised me, hopefully they can jammed pack more girls at tope treasures, cannot wait...

Well cockhead Garengi will have to start knob gobbling hardcore to the police authorities again if he was to back-door Tope Treasures........

Fleming
12-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Yeah when I went on a Saturday night, they said they had 15 WLs. The place is so much cleaner and feels like a proper brothel. Before the rooms were too old and dark.

Pink said this is her second time in Oz as she was already here before. Her english is great and one of the best Korean I've met. She was very comfortable and easy going.

Looks like this place is on form and will be the place to go to.

hell no
13-08-2012, 11:36 AM
In the past i have posted that pink aka bianca is good value for money..... Although she has lost a fair bit of weight, i still recognise those lips and mouth of hers.. gobble gobble gobble......

Agree with you again Fleming, the place is alot brighter compare to what it used to be, you never know what will happen along the dark corridor, some poofter might just pop up and bend you over duga duga duga.. Not to worry it's all good now......

dontneed69
13-08-2012, 07:32 PM
who booked the girl n leave me with the f_kin empty room around 3 2day, very disappointing. Is it da rats invited all the ratt
ies 2 joined,^O^....I got prepared for tonight after 2 dz of oyster killpussy

clarke
14-08-2012, 10:06 AM
picked amy because her look remind me of some korean actress ... a bit of a time waster ... but give me nice ,tickling, senseul AR..