PDA

View Full Version : General talk Members and guests please be aware of very similar user names

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Hi guys,

I am sure by now some of you have noticed there are a few new members who have registered using very similar user name like Ahlungor, i dont have any issue with that just like when Yamada san's TMC using members name to name his Japanese girls so that a few of us lucky users name sake got fucked by big cocks every day.......lol, lots of fun, is that not the reasons why we are here in this forum.

Both users were only registered in July, one dude in particular only registered on 20 July and has already started a controversial thread to claim that he will reveal WL's personal details, i think other members and Admin will deal with that, he also accused me of posting a fake review on Coco, fair enough!! But it was only Coco's first day yesterday, so i doubt very much if he has even met the lady.

All i want to say is, not sure these people's true intentions but if they are trouble makers, i am sure you guys will see through them.

Just want to make sure if you guys receive any PM from anyone with the similar user name including myself, please be careful and firstly check the members status before replying, if you see "Baby Member" any where then it wont be me!!! Again, for those brothers who talk to me regularly, please type my user name correctly so that your private matter wont be sent to the wrong person.

Lets be careful out there.

Have a nice day everyone

Cheers

slarty
21-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Good on you Ahlungor, well said.

wilisno
21-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Yep, it's time for Admin to do some house cleaning !

slarty
21-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Darn, looks like the controversial thread has been deleted. I could see that the originator had replied something possibly to a post I made earlier this morning but wasn't quick enough to see what it was. :) Never mind.

Licker
21-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Darn, looks like the controversial thread has been deleted. I could see that the originator had replied something possibly to a post I made earlier this morning but wasn't quick enough to see what it was. :) Never mind.

I did manage to see his post.
You're right - never mind! There was nothing of value there, just the same rant on PM him for details.

Personally I think:
Postings about services provided (AR) are fine and of value both to us punters and often to the girls as well.
Postings about personal details of the girls and their private life are despicable and morally wrong, the girls have the right to privacy.
(Not to mention that depending on the details they may also be unlawful and subject to criminal prosecution)

Let's just enjoy the services these girls provide for us, and be courteous to them.

If you're interested in a girl as something else as a service provider, all you need to do is tell her.
If she feels the same then it's up to you two.
In any case remember, they're just people like everyone else. They deserve the same respect and rights as everyone else.

Like Ahlungor said (and a fictional Police Sergeant long before him): "Let's be careful out there."

belial
21-07-2012, 03:08 PM
.lol, lots of fun, is that not the reasons why we are here in this forum.

I disagree. I think these forums are all about fun. Some types more than others. But I think that none of us take ourselves too seriously and we all know how to have a good time. Really have a good time :slobber:

I'm sure we all have quite a refined taste for the finer things in life. And we shouldn't let the haters bring us down.

slarty
21-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Licker- thanks. Totally agree this forum should be all about the level of service provided by the shops and girls. If we happen to have a bit of harmless fun along the way then so much the better.

AHLUNGOR
21-07-2012, 03:25 PM
I did manage to see his post.
You're right - never mind! There was nothing of value there, just the same rant on PM him for details.

Personally I think:
Postings about services provided (AR) are fine and of value both to us punters and often to the girls as well.
Postings about personal details of the girls and their private life are despicable and morally wrong, the girls have the right to privacy.
(Not to mention that depending on the details they may also be unlawful and subject to criminal prosecution)

Let's just enjoy the services these girls provide for us, and be courteous to them.

If you're interested in a girl as something else as a service provider, all you need to do is tell her.
If she feels the same then it's up to you two.
In any case remember, they're just people like everyone else. They deserve the same respect and rights as everyone else.

Like Ahlungor said (and a fictional Police Sergeant long before him): "Let's be careful out there."

Haha, brother Licker,

You may be showing a bit of your age there, Let's be careful out there!! Standard closing on the morning briefing session from the Sergeant from Hill Street Blue, excellent police drama by Steven Brocco in the 80's

We now have a few things in common.......haha

Cheers

Littlewonder
21-07-2012, 05:36 PM
I did read his post also but like all his posts there was nothing of value for us punters or for anyone for that matter.

This forum relies on fellow punters posting reports of value or substance and fun or humour is most welcome, we shouldnt take it all to seriously. However we should respect other members and the girls and shops.

If we treat others how we want them to treat us then we wont go far wrong.

As for posting information you have received in confidence or by someother means on any of the girls should not be shared on here.

DeepImpact
21-07-2012, 10:58 PM
I welcome members with similar names. It seems like the Impact family has grown to even include some of the finest WL's that Japan has to offer. If any guest out there is thinking of becoming a member then feel free to become an Impact family member. Welcome to all !!!