PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Thai Girl Nikki's Pix @23 Parraweena Rd Caringbah

Caringbah No.1
21-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Young beautiful Thai Girl, She only work Friday & Saturday afternoon, please come to try her

If you are interested in her, please call 95409611 to make a booking with her or just come in to see her, thanks. (please phone us to make sure her roster, thanks)

You can check more pix of our other girls here: http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopG...productId=2107

DeepImpact
21-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Hello Caringbah No. 1,

COuld you please advise if her breasts are natural or enhanced because from the photo they look enhanced to me.

Cheers

wilisno
21-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Silly girl to allow that facial photo to be posted ! I don't think anyone who knows her can not recognize that photo ! :burn:

DeepImpact
21-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Silly girl to allow that facial photo to be posted ! I don't think anyone who knows her can not recognize that photo ! :burn:

TBH I wonder if the first one is really her as she is in different clothes to the other photos are her hair colour looks darker and a different cut as well. This might be the best way for no one to recognise her, because its not her, haha

wilisno
21-07-2012, 11:48 PM
TBH I wonder if the first one is really her as she is in different clothes to the other photos are her hair colour looks darker and a different cut as well. This might be the best way for no one to recognise her, because its not her, haha

Food for thought ! But what's the photo for if it's not her !

DeepImpact
22-07-2012, 12:13 AM
It would be to attract more customers. The guys that see her will be able to confirm the accuracy of the photo so I hope that they report back.

Caringbah No.1
22-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Hello Caringbah No. 1,

COuld you please advise if her breasts are natural or enhanced because from the photo they look enhanced to me.

Cheers

Hi, DeepImpact,

This is quite privacy for the girls, they dont really talk about it with me. And I am the manager here, so I cant try to touch it, right? Beside I am not professional in this pact, I believe you are, so how about you come to the shop and have a look, you can decide by yourself, we will not push customers to stay if they don't like the girl. :slobber:

cheers,
Caringbah No.1 Management

Caringbah No.1
22-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi, Wilisno,

When we post girls pix here, we always show to her how it looks like. After I showed her, she gave me this face picture from her mobile and wanted to post it.

Cheers,

Caringbah No.1
22-07-2012, 12:09 PM

Hi, DeepImpact,

We guarantee all the the pix of girls we post here are 100% genuine.

Cheers,

Caringbah No.1
22-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Food for thought ! But what's the photo for if it's not her !

Hi Wilisno,

We guarantee all the pictures of our girls we post here are 100% genuine.

Cheers,

DeepImpact
22-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Hi, DeepImpact,

This is quite privacy for the girls, they dont really talk about it with me. And I am the manager here, so I cant try to touch it, right? Beside I am not professional in this pact, I believe you are, so how about you come to the shop and have a look, you can decide by yourself, we will not push customers to stay if they don't like the girl. :slobber:

cheers,

Haha nice one but there's no way I would ever go to a shop, ask the girl to show me her breasts and then decide if I am staying. Besides you as the shop manager probably wouldn't put your girls through that experience with customers anyway. It should be a really easy question to ask her though you just need to say "excuse me Nicki, some potential customers would like to know if your breasts are natural or enhanced?". I do thank you for the offer though, it is very generous. Your shop is a little bit far away for me to visit but it's good that you are making an effort on here and I hope that someone will post a review on some of your girls in the future. Cheers

wilisno
22-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi, Wilisno,

When we post girls pix here, we always show to her how it looks like. After I showed her, she gave me this face picture from her mobile and wanted to post it.

Cheers,
That's why I said silly girl, not silly management !

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Silly girl! of cos, never the shop

altgourami
22-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Gorgeous. But too far for me to travel.

IExperiment
24-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Did she tell you who's the girl in the picture?

Can you confirm that it's her?

They already did they said it is her. Yes silly girl but I will wanted to see her now :)