PDA

View Full Version : General talk Chlamydia - how to explain to wife

chandra_man1
21-07-2012, 08:44 PM
So this has happened to my friend. He's caught chlamydia through punting. It's not a massive issue, it is curable. But the problem is how to explain it to his wife. As chlamydia can only be caught through sex. I told him to get some extra prescription from the doctor, just say he lost the pills. Then slip the pill in his wife's food so it can get rid of the chlamydia that his wife is also very likely to have contracted from him. And then when he's recovered, and she's recovered, everything is swept under the carpet.

If he does tell his wife he's got it, it's a very high chance he will get a divorced. If he does tell her he's got it, should he say he got it from punting or a FB ?

Other Facts : he went to china about 4 weeks ago and went bareback a few times with CIP, so he's pretty sure he got it from China. While back home in Sydney he frequently go bareback with WLs (yeh this guy is mad). His wife trust him 100% fully. He has a lot of freedom from his wife, he goes out 5 nites a week to do whatever he does, whether punting or going out with other girls, while his wife is at home looking after their kid. It is almost certain that his wife does not have sex partner outside the marriage, so he's ruling out he did not contract it from his wife.

What else can he do other than slipping the pill into his wife's food ? By telling his wife the truth is 95% chance in a divorce, given the amount of freedom and trust his wife gave him.

Midnight_Prowl
21-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Better tell us which shop he was going so we can avoid it!

Gdragon
21-07-2012, 09:55 PM
speaking of Chlamydia, what's the first tell sign that a WL has it? I've just quickly browse info on the web about it, and apparently one of the signs for women is bleeding after sex. I had an interesting experience with a WL and after I unloaded (protected of course) there was blood all over my condom. the WL said its because I was too big...it was good for my ego but my first reaction was she just had her time of the month thing. Now I'm begiining to think it's Chlamydia.

wilisno
21-07-2012, 10:02 PM
speaking of Chlamydia, what's the first tell sign that a WL has it? I've just quickly browse info on the web about it, and apparently one of the signs for women is bleeding after sex. I had an interesting experience with a WL and after I unloaded (protected of course) there was blood all over my condom. the WL said its because I was too big...it was good for my ego but my first reaction was she just had her time of the month thing. Now I'm begiining to think it's Chlamydia.

Most probably it's just her period blood ! If it was a tear caused by you, she would have been crying !

slowmotion
21-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Look like there is no other way. Chlamydia can only get through unprotected sex. maybe just confess (or half confess) that he gets oral sex from some ML and did not know that he will be getting it. Perhaps it would be more forgiving from his wife's perspective.........

Then get his wife to see a doctor....... Administer antibiotics without knowing a person's allergy and side-effects might be a health risk to the person who takes the medication.....

My 2 Cents ..

wilisno
21-07-2012, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=slowmotion;27172

Then get his wife to see a doctor....... Administer antibiotics without knowing a person's allergy and side-effects might be a health risk to the person who takes the medication.....

My 2 Cents ..[/QUOTE]

And a criminal offence !

Max Impact
21-07-2012, 10:53 PM
A man will know if his wife is allergic to antibiotics and may contemplate this offense over imminent divorce. My two cents as well.

wilisno
21-07-2012, 11:03 PM
The act itself is a criminal offence, no need for the wife to be allergic, just like drink spiking !

Charlie123
21-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Dont put in food.

Say you had a random hookup with a girl one night in a club while very very drunk, have never seen that girl again, and regreted it every day since. Say this is the first and last time you ever cheated. Beg for her forgiveness while also acknowledging that you do not deserve it.

belial
22-07-2012, 01:22 AM
So this has happened to my friend. He's caught chlamydia through punting. It's not a massive issue, it is curable. But the problem is how to explain it to his wife. As chlamydia can only be caught through sex. I told him to get some extra prescription from the doctor, just say he lost the pills. Then slip the pill in his wife's food so it can get rid of the chlamydia that his wife is also very likely to have contracted from him. And then when he's recovered, and she's recovered, everything is swept under the carpet.

He's better off just saying flat out he has it. But lie about how he got it. Say it was from a pubic toilet or something like that.

Then he needs to lay low and play it safe for a while until the suspicion passes.

If he does tell his wife he's got it, it's a very high chance he will get a divorced. If he does tell her he's got it, should he say he got it from punting or a FB ?

If he does that he will be screwed. Especially if he says it was from punting.

I divorced my ex wife after I caught her having an affair. It hurt me a great deal and I hate her bitterly. Even talking to her makes me want to vomit. It's like staring at maggots.

Cheating is devastating but divorce is much worse.

Other Facts : he went to china about 4 weeks ago and went bareback a few times with CIP, so he's pretty sure he got it from China. While back home in Sydney he frequently go bareback with WLs (yeh this guy is mad).

That is nuts. He is asking for trouble doing that.

By telling his wife the truth is 95% chance in a divorce, given the amount of freedom and trust his wife gave him.

If he tells her the truth it will take years to rebuild that trust. Maybe never.

belial
22-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Most probably it's just her period blood ! If it was a tear caused by you, she would have been crying !

Do the WL work when they are on their rags?

wilisno
22-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Do the WL work when they are on their rags?

Not supposed to, but sometimes it came early and at the wrong time.

IExperiment
22-07-2012, 02:10 AM

Other Facts : he went to china about 4 weeks ago and went bareback a few times with CIP, so he's pretty sure he got it from China. While back home in Sydney he frequently go bareback with WLs (yeh this guy is mad). His wife trust him 100% fully. He has a lot of freedom from his wife, he goes out 5 nites a week to do whatever he does, whether punting or going out with other girls, while his wife is at home looking after their kid. It is almost certain that his wife does not have sex partner outside the marriage, so he's ruling out he did not contract it from his wife.

What else can he do other than slipping the pill into his wife's food ? By telling his wife the truth is 95% chance in a divorce, given the amount of freedom and trust his wife gave him.

I took one just for precaution and gave her one and told her just take it if you love me and dont ask question and she did. Just do which ever he can with out getting caugh. I am in the same vote as most who have a partner I might get away with it but still I dont wanted to hurt someone who really love me and looks up to me it will break her heart. Problem is most of us are idiot even if we have something good at home specially after a few years this is the reason we have nick names wolfes or Devil :)

IExperiment
22-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Dont put in food.

Say you had a random hookup with a girl one night in a club while very very drunk, have never seen that girl again, and regreted it every day since. Say this is the first and last time you ever cheated. Beg for her forgiveness while also acknowledging that you do not deserve it.

Partner mostlikely wont forgive this depend how strong their relationship is :) best to try get away with it even for me. This is their marriage most likely if she forgive she might wanted to cheat on him to do a payback if this happen best to say to her you get a man for her it is better to be involve rather than your not and you might enjoy it :)

wilisno
22-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Partner mostlikely wont forgive this depend how strong their relationship is :) best to try get away with it even for me. This is their marriage most likely if she forgive she might wanted to cheat on him to do a payback if this happen best to say to her you get a man for her it is better to be involve rather than your not and you might enjoy it :)

Hahaha, what a way to solve the problem ! Yeah, find a man for the misses ! :miao:

IExperiment
22-07-2012, 02:23 AM
Hahaha, what a way to solve the problem ! Yeah, find a man for the misses ! :miao:

This is the only way get invlove if you get caught. I prefer to know than not know :) you mgiht find enjoyment and find another woman or a couple in the mix :)

belial
22-07-2012, 02:27 AM
Perhaps the OPs "friend" could break down crying to his wife and tell her a tale about being raped by a gang of gay youths.

IExperiment
22-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Perhaps the OPs "friend" could break down crying to his wife and tell her a tale about being raped by a gang of gay youths.

Yea right is the OP wife 21 :) if she is she might be a bit naive.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Yea right is the OP wife 21 :) if she is she might be a bit naive.

Yeah, she would say : " Bullshit ! Why didn't it happen to me ? " :miao:

Littlewonder
22-07-2012, 09:58 AM

Yeh one that wont cheat on her? HA

Maverick888
22-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Don't say it was someone he knew. Women can sometimes forgive a physical relationship but not emotional. Either say it was a random hookup or a prostitute.
Trust will be gone, and it takes a long, long time to rebuild. And even then it will never be 100% again.
Truthfully it's game over, you have to bite the bullet and tell her she may have something. If she has any respect for herself she will leave this guy. If she stays, be wary because she will likely want revenge.
Hopefully learn from this experience. Use a fucking condom, you're friend is either reckless or stupid or both, and does not truly love this girl.

DeepImpact
22-07-2012, 11:40 AM
There are two main options.

Option 1. As the other Bro's point out try and get your hands on two tablets, either use the 'I lost it' excuse to the doctor or see two different doctors to get the same prescription. Then give her the tablet somehow but I am not a big fan of this option.

Option 2. If you really need to tell her then the excuse needs to sound believabale. Now the big question is was he in China on business because if so it's going to be so much easier to explain or does he have a lot of business meeetings and visitors here? If he was in China on business tell her they went out for a big busniess dinner with some very important clients, they all got drunk and the client later sent a girl to everyone's room but he sent her away then she came back and said the guy was very unhappy and was going to be insulted if he didn't accept this girl as a gift. So under much duress they had protected sex for less then 5 minutes, he didn't even cum and just faked it so it could stop but he still caught it because although the risk is many many times lower using condoms the risk is still there. He regretted it every day, hasn't been able to sleep properly and is thinking of leaving that job because he never wants to have to do that again because he loves his wife to much. If the wife is Chinese this will be totally believable for her becasue it is common business practice there.

And for fuck sake, give up the unprotected sex as that puts everyone else at risk too. I would ask which shops or agencies he goes to so I can avoid them but this may get more business for them.

belial
22-07-2012, 12:01 PM
How about he comes home from work one day. Storms inside with an evil look on his face and says "Send the kid away, we need to talk" and then throws the piece of paper with the STD results down on the table

Him; "What the fuck is this?"
Her; :"I don't know"
Him:"LOOK AT IT! IT SAYS I HAVE CLAYMIDIA! I'm out working all day to support you and the kid and you're here with OTHER MEN!"
Her; "No! NO! I wasn't"
HIM; "Well I haven't been cheating and it can only be contracted from sex. So how did I get it?"
Her; "I don't know!, please baby I don't know"
Him; "Lies. All lies! I think I want a divorce"
Her; "I'm sorry he was just a friend I was so lonely because you work so much and are out nearly every night while I am alone with the baby, he was there and you weren't. It was only a few times. I'm so sorry babe don't leave me!!!"
Him; "So now we get to the truth tsk tsk tsk. I am shocked. Shocked and appalled"

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 01:24 PM
how do you know your wife is definitely infected?

Potluck2.0
22-07-2012, 01:37 PM
how do you know your wife is definitely infected?

It's one of the most easily transmissible disease. Only way there is a question is if he didn't do it with her after he come back from china. With a kid I imagine frequency of sex with wife is low.

Here's another tip, go buy some vitamin pills or some other health supplement that has similar looking pill to antibiotic. Come home and give it to her and say the dr said this is good for u

Flyerr221
22-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Oh dear. Urgent damage control..

Research. I did some quick googling and found that the meds for the STI is the same as an ear infection. Amoxly (sp).

More research. How long do you need to be on your meds until you are no longer contagious.

If you know she is clean, go on your meds until you are clean. If she asks about them tell her about your ear infection.

If she wants unprotected sex, then you have distentry. This is a winter virus that can stay with you for weeks.

My 2 cents.

slowmotion
22-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Hummm.... If he has it, he can go to the doctor and get antibiotics... no need for an excuse with his wife.... The problem is to get his wife treated assuming that he passed it on to his wife and without her knowing that she is being treated for Chlamydia.

altgourami
22-07-2012, 09:08 PM
The two single dose C-pills look remarkably like the larger, older style Panadol. You could ask the doc for an extra dose then wait until wifey wants some Panadol... and switch... just don't fuck her after you've doeed but before you get her to dose. Or crush the pills in her rice, porridge or Weetbix. Or if she takes slim shakes, make on for her. :-)

Or just tell her what you caught and how you caught it and hope your relationship is strong.

Charlie123
22-07-2012, 09:36 PM
Haha dont you think someone would notice if you crushed up a great big pill and put it in their food?? Wouldnt they taste it??

Maybe just take the pill yourself so you are cured, and wait for her to get sick. And then when she gets diagnosed with the STD say WTF have you been doing woman?!? It wasnt me that transmitted it to you, i dont have it!!

wilisno
22-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Possession of prescription drugs without a prescription is an offence but I am not sure if the administration of prescription drugs with the intention to cure a known disease which somebody has caught unintentionally and unwittingly is an offence or not and I guess it isn't if the person being administered the drug has no allergy resulting therefrom.

Anyway if the person has taken the medication unwittingly and nothing happened to her like allergy to the medication, the medication will disappear in her body within twenty four hours and nothing can be traced even with a blood sample. I wonder how the person who administers the antibiotics to his wife with good intention can be caught by the Police even if it is an offence. No evidence can be gathered as him, I guess. Spiking is obvious different from such scenario as it is always done with bad intentions and follow up criminal acts after drink spiking.

However I am not advocating such practices to deal with the circumstances in question and the best thing is to confess and quit punting to save the marriage if your friend is really so concerned with his marriage. Also I doubt very much a punter will easily catch chlamydia with protected sex and your friend may have engaged in risky sex practices and therefore has to bear the consequences as well.

Administrating any drug without the knowledgement of the recipient is a criminal offence just like drink spiking.

And the statement that the medication will disappear in her body within 24 hour is utterly untrue, that depends on what type of medicine it is !

Of course, if anyone wants to break the law, it doesn't mean he will get caught as you implied, but there is such a law !

Max Impact
22-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Possession of prescription drugs without a prescription is an offence but I am not sure if the administration of prescription drugs with the intention to cure a known disease which somebody has caught unintentionally and unwittingly is an offence or not and I guess it isn't if the person being administered the drug has no allergy resulting therefrom.

Anyway if the person has taken the medication unwittingly and nothing happened to her like allergy to the medication, the medication will disappear in her body within twenty four hours and nothing can be traced even with a blood sample. I wonder how the person who administers the antibiotics to his wife with good intention can be caught by the Police even if it is an offence. No evidence can be gathered as him, I guess. Spiking is obvious different from such scenario as it is always done with bad intentions and follow up criminal acts after drink spiking.

However I am not advocating such practices to deal with the circumstances in question and the best thing is to confess and quit punting to save the marriage if your friend is really so concerned with his marriage. Also I doubt very much a punter will easily catch chlamydia with protected sex and your friend may have engaged in risky sex practices and therefore has to bear the consequences as well.
I believe that catching chlamydia is quite common amongst punters here. A broken or lost condom is all it takes. The cure is two tablets. I think a man who's wife is complaining of pain when urinating will do what he can to administer the cure, more concerned about divorce than any potential prosecution for administered prescription drugs.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Most antibiotics will disappear within 24 hours after administration. Intention is a very important consideration in criminal offence and prosecution. But this is not a forum for criminal law discussion and I am not advocating any criminal activities here.

" Most " you said ? But not all isn't it ? And you don't know for sure ?

True this forum is not for law discussion, so avoid saying that it's not an offence to spiking !

wilisno
22-07-2012, 10:03 PM
I didn't say it is not an offence to spiking. You didn't read my posting carefully, I guess. What I said was the solution suggested by a brother is different from spiking and I also said that such solution is not a good one though it may not constitute a criminal act warranting prosecution.

Read carefully !!

Just in case you don't understand your own words, I quote it for your perusal again !

I am not sure if the administration of prescription drugs with the intention to cure a known disease which somebody has caught unintentionally and unwittingly is an offence or not and I guess it isn't if the person being administered the drug has no allergy resulting therefrom.

Read carefully !!

DeepImpact
22-07-2012, 10:12 PM
With all the legal experts on the case can anyone actually refer to the specific law that is being broken as I would really like to read it. Please refer to the exact offence that is being committed so I can look it up out of interest.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 10:17 PM
With all the legal experts on the case can anyone actually refer to the specific law that is being broken as I would really like to read it. Please refer to the exact offence that is being committed so I can look it up out of interest.

Nobody has commited anything yet, or if someone has, it's not my problem. My problem is Niceman123 quoted my comment I made at 10:03pm last night and said he knows better. My comment was administering drug to a person without his or her knowledge is a criminal offence just like drink spiking !

DeepImpact
22-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Nobody has commited anything yet, or if someone has, it's not my problem. My problem is Niceman123 quoted my comment I made at 10:03pm last night and said he knows better. My comment was administering drug to a person without his or her knowledge is a criminal offence just like drink spiking !

Good point it's all based on a maybe something is going to happen. There must be a barrister or QC amongst us that can quote the actual law that is being broken though not just what the average person thinks might be illegal. This type of thing must have happended before.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 10:33 PM
I think there is something wrong with your understanding. Where did you find me saying that "Spiking is not an offence" in the words you quoted me !!!

Then you have serious problem with your understanding ! My whole comment centered on drink spiking, if you're not referring to that, why did you quote my post, you didn't understand it ?

wilisno
22-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I quote your posting because you said that the solution suggested by a brother constitute criminal offence like drink spiking. As a person with legal knowledge and experience, I can say the solution suggested with the intention to cure the known disease caught unwittingly by the wife is 100% differentiable and distinguishable from drink spiking and do not warrant any prosecution by the Police even the case is reported by the wife. I wonder how anybody in this forum will think that the wife is a victim in the solution in question.

That's the difference between the understanding between you and me in this matter !!!!
The ability to understand text is very simple in this case, my post that you quote did have the words drink spiking in it, the meaning of my comment was unambiguous, but you just couldn't work that out !!!!!!!

belial
22-07-2012, 11:03 PM
It is also a crime to knowingly infect another person with an STD

A jury awarded an Oregon woman $900,000 after her date allegedly gave her herpes
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/05/oregon-woman-herpes-infection-lawsuit_n_1571403.html

Charlie123
22-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Placing unprescribed medication into her food without her knowledge may breach s.39 of the crimes act (1900) bro ... punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment... Serious stuff.

Good point it's all based on a maybe something is going to happen. There must be a barrister or QC amongst us that can quote the actual law that is being broken though not just what the average person thinks might be illegal. This type of thing must have happended before.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Placing unprescribed medication into her food without her knowledge may breach s.39 of the crimes act (1900) bro ... punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment... Serious stuff.

There you go ! See that Niceman123 ? The man with legal knowledge and experience ?

Niceman123

As a person with legal knowledge and experience

frogster
22-07-2012, 11:49 PM
s.39 of Crimes Act 1900 using poison etc to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.

(1) A person is guilty of an offence if:
(a) the person administers to another person, or causes another person to take, any poison, intoxicating substance or other destructive or noxious thing, and
(b) the poison, intoxicating substance or other thing endangers the life of, or inflicts grievous bodily harm on, the other person, and
(c) the person intends to injure, or is reckless about injuring, the other person.

I think it all depends on the side effects from the Chlamydia medicine. As most likely, this will only be antibiotics and will not inflict any significant side effects, therefore it should not be categorized as poison, intoxicating substance, destructive nor noxious thing, which will endanger life or inflict grievous harms to other person. Also, in our scenario the person does not have any intention to injure the other person, but to cure instead. I believe this should not be considered as drink spiking.

wilisno
22-07-2012, 11:54 PM
s.39 of Crimes Act 1900 using poison etc to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.

(a) the person administers to another person, or causes another person to take, any poison, intoxicating substance or other destructive or noxious thing, and
(b) the poison, intoxicating substance or other thing endangers the life of, or inflicts grievous bodily harm on, the other person, and
(c) the person intends to injure, or is reckless about injuring, the other person.

I think it all depends on the side effects from the Chlamydia medicine. As most likely, this will only be antibiotics and will not inflict any significant side effects, therefore it should not be categorized as poison, intoxicating substance, destructive nor noxious thing, which will endanger life or inflict grievous harms to other person. Also, in our scenario the person does not have any intention to injure the other person, but to cure instead. I believe this should not be considered as drink spiking.
No, it's not drink spiking, just an instinctive comparison that's all. And drink spiking attracts a lot lighter sentences.

frogster
23-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Drink spiking falls under Section 39 Crimes Act 1900 as it qualifies all the section's 1(a),(b) and (c). It is punishable up to 10 years in jail.

As bro Niceman_123 said intention is a very important consideration in criminal law.
If you knowingly spike the other person's food or drink with the intention to injure her, then you have breached the criminal law as per 1(c).
However, if you have the opposite intention to cure, then you could get away from this.

Charlie123
23-07-2012, 12:15 AM
But theres no need under c.39 for there to be an 'intent' to injure - Reckless endangerment (ie. secretly feeding a controlled and unprescribed drug to an unknowing person) is probably sufficient.

Also, c.39 relates not just to 'poison' but also 'other destructive or noxious things'. I think police could take the view that a controlled drug administered without a prescription or diagnosis could be considered both noxious and destructive...

Yeh, theres room for debate about how this might ultimately play out in a court of law, but it took me 5 minutes to find this law and im sure there are plenty of others the police could charge someone with if they thought they had done this..

wilisno
23-07-2012, 12:16 AM
Drink spiking falls under Section 39 Crimes Act 1900 as it qualifies all the section's 1(a),(b) and (c). It is punishable up to 10 years in jail.

As bro Niceman_123 said intention is a very important consideration in criminal law.
If you knowingly spike the other person's food or drink with the intention to injure her, then you have breached the criminal law as per 1(c).
However, if you have the opposite intention to cure, then you could get away from this.

Is that a fact ? In legal term ? Or has there been any case that ended up in court ? If so, I've learned something today as I'm not a man with legal knowledge and experience.

I would think a prescribed medication can only be used by the person the doctor prescribes to and no one else, and one would not know what effect it would have on another person, hence the prescription ! So the intention to cure or harm is questionable in the court of law !

IExperiment
23-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Just in case you don't understand your own words, I quote it for your perusal again !

Read carefully !!

Ok you too is going to collide again :)

Also wife and husband situation wont work with he or she slip something in my drink crap in court :) call domestic unless one of them is dying or dead :)

If you wanted to bite the bullet its time to move on either way its fine if he can handle it new GF dump the old one but you will be in pain for the kids unless you dont care about your kid or kids :) I value my partner so I would do the same thing again :)

cisco
23-07-2012, 02:12 AM
so serious chat here,....i don`t even know how to answer the law matter
i need my lawyer to help me to answer this question here but Why so serious ?

chandra_man1
23-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks for everyones inputs. my mates wife definitely contacted disease with syptom showing. My mate has crushed the pills and slipped it in her drink and she drank it. Chance of getting cured ha quite high. However if she goes to doctor in next 5 days before the medication kicks in then she will find out she has the disease. My mate will decide his next move in a few days time. Telling her the truth is last resort, and may happen if she goes to doctor and gets test done to prove she has disease

Charlie123
23-07-2012, 12:57 PM
If your mate's wife has an adverse reaction to the drugs, and she falls ill as a result, and somehow what he did comes to light, the chances of him being charged by the police would be close to 100%

Ahkungor
23-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Why not ask doctor if there are any KNOWN allergeries or reactions? I believe the chances are LOWW - if there was a big reaction to the DRUGS then we would all DIE from this DISEASSE

Mr bmw
23-07-2012, 02:35 PM
I have caught it twice from bbbj, I won't mention which shop I've got it from, but I did inform the shop to get the wl treated, and within 3 days my gf was feeling great pain and discharge eventhough I have no sign of any sti, so I took her to a GP, and yeap I have pass it to her. I won't go into detail about the relationship part after what happened, but it's has been really difficult.

chandra_man1
23-07-2012, 02:44 PM
My mate will disregard the adverse effect and legal issue, that is a risk he's willing to take. He will definitely not go barebackin punting anymore. In fact, even I am contemplating giving up nature BJ, daty & DFK as even those have slim chance of catching disease. Imagine if the WL did CIM in the previous custimer who had chlamydia, and the virus lingered in her mouth, & then she gives u BBBJ. Then you're fucked in more than one way

Licker
23-07-2012, 06:58 PM
99.99% of ordinary people will have fatal allergic reactions to common antibiotics like amoxil, pennicillan, ciproxin,augmentin etc and it is really really risky to take antibiotics without consultation with a well-trained doctor with at least 20 years practising experience. Haha

You crack me up ! :smile:

Be careful what you write. Some people have no sense of humour, and even fever of sarcasm.

chandra_man1
23-07-2012, 07:05 PM
99.99% will die!? No wonder Australia population not growing

Charlie123
23-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Well, its probably pretty difficult to administer an exact dose by crushing a tablet and throwing it in with food (whose to say she will eat it all?) ... And yeah, lots of different meds interact badly with other meds, which is why they aren't available in the supermarket and you need a doctors script to buy them.

But yeah, whatever, im sure your mate knows what hes doing, he sounds well researched and very knowledgable about this sort of stuff.. toss a couple of pills in her dinner, doctor schmoctor, she'll be right mate, whats the worst that can happen

And if the worst does happen, and she becomes ill, just get your mate to explain to the police that you caught a potentially fatal STD while barebacking a whore, but you couldnt risk taking your wife to a qualified doctor, so you fed her some unprescribed pills without her knowledge/consent ... and yeh, shit just happened. You'd probably just get a stern talking to...

chandra_man1
23-07-2012, 09:43 PM
LOL classic

Max Impact
23-07-2012, 11:55 PM
No experts here 555+.

As I said before, I would rather take the risk of administering a drug illegally (that I knew my close partner was not allergic to) than suffer imminent divorce.

IExperiment
24-07-2012, 03:37 AM
If your mate's wife has an adverse reaction to the drugs, and she falls ill as a result, and somehow what he did comes to light, the chances of him being charged by the police would be close to 100%

Oh dude I would worry about that last if the wife found out he is dead meat anyway :) anyway if she decide to go to the next step and divorce she can only get more money from the divorce I mean how many cheating basterd out there so many :) she might wanted 60-40 :) or some one I know 70-30 if she wanted to take him to the cleaner and he would just say give it to her from the guilt.

Also Chandra how your friend found that she caught it he did daty and he can smell it :) not funny sorry cant help it late night 2:41am

Flyerr221
24-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh dude I would worry about that last if the wife found out he is dead meat anyway :) anyway if she decide to go to the next step and divorce she can only get more money from the divorce I mean how many cheating basterd out there so many :) she might wanted 60-40 :) or some one I know 70-30 if she wanted to take him to the cleaner and he would just say give it to her from the guilt.

Also Chandra how your friend found that she caught it he did daty and he can smell it :) not funny sorry cant help it late night 2:41am

Bro we have "no fault" divorce laws in Australia. She can't get any more than she's entitled. The amount does not increase if one party has been adulterous.

spiderman
25-07-2012, 09:53 AM
I had a similar problem but you can call it a UTI (urinary tract infection) can be caught if patient doesnt drink enough fluids over the course of a day to wash out toxins, has nothing to do with sex and can be argued that this is how it was caught.
If wife asks the question make sure you have evidence to back it up.
I survived it twice.

Charlie123
25-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Nice one! But how would you explain being passed onto wife?

wilisno
25-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Nice one! But how would you explain being passed onto wife?
Then have a discussion with wife trying to pinpoint what kind of food you have eaten in the past few days, blame it on the food then go to the doctor together to get the antibiotics. According to Chinese medicine, there is such thing as hot and cool chi from eating certain types of food, hot one can cause that symptom ! ;) ;) ;)

chandra_man1
25-07-2012, 04:17 PM
The good old yin yang principle. It reckons having more than one shot a week is too much as it depletes u of yang and u become too yin. I guess most of us here would now be yin. For the woman its good as they receive the yang from u.no idea with it all means, just something I read recently.

belial
26-07-2012, 07:18 AM
The good old yin yang principle. It reckons having more than one shot a week is too much as it depletes u of yang and u become too yin. I guess most of us here would now be yin. For the woman its good as they receive the yang from u.no idea with it all means, just something I read recently.

I know what you mean bro.

I like to make them receive the yang in their mouths.

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 11:13 AM
A 50c condom could have avoided this. The man's an idiot !!!

If it were me, I'd tell her I'd been feeling unwell for months, so I had a blood test. The test confirmed Chlamydia, which I must have caught years ago from a fling ... before I met you, honey !!!

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Just had another idea,

Take her to Thailand on holiday and tell her the antibiotics are to stop malaria ... ;)

chandra_man1
30-07-2012, 11:50 AM
The story with the fling before meeting the wife won't work, they been married over 10 . But the story with taking antibiotic before trip to Thailand might work

dannyboy
30-07-2012, 12:44 PM
from a website I found this info

22. What happens if chlamydia is not treated properly – is there a chance it can just clear up in its own?
There is a small chance it will clear up on its own, but once someone is infected, it’s a mystery as to how the disease will progress. There is no way of being sure you’ll be in that minority group. If Chlamydia is not treated properly, even if you have no symptoms it can still lead to serious consequences for both men and women. An important example is the possibility of becoming infertile, which means they won’t be able to have kids. So even if there is a possibility the infection will get better on its own, it is extremely important that Chlamydia is treated properly to stop these complications from happening.