PDA

View Full Version : General talk Punting with friends ?

CunningLinguist
01-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Some of the city brothels are set up with rooms that can comfortably sit a number of people. On a Fri or Sat night there can be a number of people in these rooms. I guess there is a mix of work collegues and/or friends out after drinking. Has anyone experienced this first hand ?
Do you sit around waiting for each other to have a go with the same girl or all choose one ?
I always punt alone.

jellyshots
01-04-2013, 04:28 PM
I've done ML with friends in the party spa at Kings Court. Quite a fun time. Also did 3 girls one room with 2 other mates. Each of us had a different girl. The bad thing was one of our mate's WL wouldn't shut up so we kept telling him to shy her up and stick his cock in her mouth.

Sydman
01-04-2013, 06:40 PM
As far as I'm concerned, punting isn't a team sport. :)

jellyshots
02-04-2013, 10:35 AM
It was worth trying a couple of times but Sydman's right. Punting is better off as a solo sport.

rooter
02-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I always go punting alone. I also always go picking up women alone.
Other guys just crowd my style and get in the way.
And besides your best chance of a pick up is a solo woman. They are there to be picked up - too easy.
But you have to be solo too to pick them up.
I only go out with mates if women are not on the menu eg the footy, playing pool etc
I generally don't like the company of men. Most are boring bastards
Much prefer the company of women.
Much more interesting to talk to and much more attractive to look at and the added bonus that you might get to fuck them. It's a win/win situation.

jellyshots
02-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Well said, rooter. Much more fun flirting with women than just talking shop with blokes.

justinterested
03-04-2013, 09:59 PM
I go punting at the same shop with mates but not in the same room

Littlewonder
04-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Punting is something I only do with women no other males involved.

gentlescream
04-04-2013, 10:02 AM
An ex-WL was telling me that people will judge and sometimes even use such info against you. I think if you were to punt with someone you met on the forums, may become a different story. But for the most part, I think punting solely is "safe"...in many different contexts.

vicky
08-04-2013, 01:06 PM
i have gone punting with 3 friend one time at juliet.. we have problems trying to all pick the same girl and too much headache.. lol!
so sometimes i prefer to go alone ! also if you go with someone and u like a girls look and they dont like the other one it is awkward and u have to go when you really want to stay hahah...

AZNELITE88
04-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Feels awkward.

bbomg
04-07-2013, 01:25 AM
i usually go with a mate. if we both choose the same girl we both choose the same girl, sometimes we go up all 3 if the WL doesnt mind or else my mate goes first.

but there was a time i saw all my mates a juliets..... was there first got my girl and as i finished and walking down i noticed the guy in front looks like a mate of mine and it was..... we laughed and then the manager told us that our friends are here waiting........... and it felt like a game show but it was fun... i think when i go with mates we bond lol

Punter Poontang
04-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Feels awkward.

Not surprised your random bumping of months old threads with pointless one liners stopped when you got to 50 posts.

Enjoy your new access dude. ;-)

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2013, 02:17 AM
Not surprised your random bumping of months old threads with pointless one liners stopped when you got to 50 posts.

Enjoy your new access dude. ;-)

Haha brother Poontang,

I see what you mean, there were 10 in a row from this brother! In the general talk!

But then again, there is no forum rule that said you can't do this! Just let him be OK, may be he will start contributing soon!

Cheers

Hammerhead
04-07-2013, 07:47 AM
For groups around 5, we usually book ahead and go to Masstige. For 2-3 guys, we try our luck at regular RnTs. The key is always to draw straws before you enter so you all know the picking order. There have been times where the bro who drew the short straw has either missed out cos there have been no more girls or he's retired to the nearest pub cos the remaining girl(s) were not to his liking.

In any case going to RnTs with mates is the only way to go!

Oneonone
04-07-2013, 09:40 AM
I always go punting alone. I also always go picking up women alone.
Other guys just crowd my style and get in the way.
And besides your best chance of a pick up is a solo woman. They are there to be picked up - too easy.
But you have to be solo too to pick them up.
I only go out with mates if women are not on the menu eg the footy, playing pool etc
I generally don't like the company of men. Most are boring bastards
Much prefer the company of women.
Much more interesting to talk to and much more attractive to look at and the added bonus that you might get to fuck them. It's a win/win situation.

Could not agree with your more my thoughts exactly!

Punter Poontang
04-07-2013, 01:05 PM
But then again, there is no forum rule that said you can't do this! Just let him be OK, may be he will start contributing soon!

Agreed, I was just playing / observing, no malice.

Start posting those AR's Mr AZNELITE. :-)

fluke
04-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I would't even let them know that I punt
They may rat me out to the missus intetionally/unintetionally and I will be DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard about this from another forum this guy rat out his mate to the missus and end in divorce
So I would keep this activity as secret

BTW what happens when you get to 50th post???

BigBoy
04-07-2013, 01:43 PM
Definitely not a team sport, only person I ever went with was the guy who introduced me to punting - an ex work mate.

Wouldn't dare let any one close to me know, lol.

Geez, only a few more post to 50.. maybe I should do random posts.. :)

Busyboy
04-07-2013, 01:57 PM
I punt with friends 50% of the time. Never in the same room though. Not my scene crossing swords with my mate.

Going to places like Babylon or juliets is always fun with a few guys. Having a laugh in the steam room or in the spa.

But drawing straws is definitely a good idea of who picks first.

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2013, 02:43 PM
I punt with friends 50% of the time. Never in the same room though. Not my scene crossing swords with my mate.

Going to places like Babylon or juliets is always fun with a few guys. Having a laugh in the steam room or in the spa.

But drawing straws is definitely a good idea of who picks first.

I haven't punt much with friends in Australia may be only a few times, but did that more often back in HonhKong especially on those fun trips to Macau and China.

But usually they always let me pick first, or indeed they would all help me to pick - the girl with the biggest natural tits........haha

Cheers

etsuna
04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
It will be nice if I know a friend who also punt, but I don't think they do. If I tell them I feel like they are going to be disgusted.

Chucky
04-07-2013, 05:50 PM
It aint a team sport - it's ok to go with a mate, especially if it is his first time and he wants someone to show him the ropes - but definitely not something you go in a group. Unless you are from Bankstown!!! haha

fatpork
04-07-2013, 06:19 PM
i almost always go punt with a friend only 1/3 of a time i go by myself that is only because my friend is saving up his money
i know its not a team sport but hey you aint going in with your mate so everything is fine :D

CunningLinguist
04-07-2013, 06:55 PM
I started a related thread: Does anyone in real life know you punt ? (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?36537-Does-anyone-in-real-life-know-you-punt)

benife
05-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Not a team sport as most of my friends are married. And I'm pretty sure they don't punt. :(

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Not a team sport as most of my friends are married. And I'm pretty sure they don't punt. :(

Yeah right!

As if !!

punterian
05-07-2013, 02:45 PM
I only punt when I travel for work and usually I travel alone

micazzofamale
05-07-2013, 11:05 PM
ive got a few different group of friends and the group that openly talk about their punting experiences are the funniest bastards you will ever met... and they will always say 'ive never been since i got married' yeah right

pepefirstlove
06-07-2013, 06:45 PM
my first time was with a mate who introduce me to ML @ M8. Not together in the room, we pick different girl and he's a gentlemen let me pick first with 5 girls on display on that night (we both interested the same girl). He wasn't too please afterward as he didn't really see them long enough to make the decision. So they all re-introduce themselves again and he finally made his decision. In the end she was his best one yet.

Since it all new to me i'm just to shy to go alone really...so my first punt was with a mate and his friend which they both scared for the FS. I told them if you see the line up and don't like you can come back at a better time no force to pick the girl you don't click. I'm still learning so atm i got a good mate to go with which does help to calm the nerve a bit.

jellyshots
07-07-2013, 02:04 AM
I haven't done this for ages even though I know some of my friends still punt - married or not.

surething91
22-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Bumping this thread because last time I tried to visit Ginza I saw a bunch of 4-5 young guys nearby. They were going in Ginza back door direction and I was like "no way these kids are going together to a brothel?!" And they did!! Then no need to be Einstein to guess you are unlikely to get a nice WL just after them. So I walk in to MAC and luckily Aisha was available so it was maybe even a win for me!
I'm wondering how useful it is to go with your friends/colleagues? To me this is a very private "hobby" and it's way to risky to let anyone knows about it.

Nebuzu
22-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Not sure it would be useful to go together, but good for intel like this forum (do they do referral/group discounts?) like old posts if you got together might be fighting over the same girl haha

Only confided with two mates and gone far as discussing "the hobby" sure it would be an interesting experience though if in the mood, one for the bucket list maybe

MilfMonger
23-07-2022, 10:20 AM
I had a mate who had never been to a brothel ask me whether ancillary products and services were easily purchased in a brothel if a person really only wanted them and not a lady for an hour. As I had no idea, but a regular lady I had going in the inner west had a strong sideline in ancillary non-sexual services so I invited him along to meet her and suggested we tell the boss he just got off on watching me fuck girls. The boss just shrugged . If you saw him, you’d believe it. Anyway, my regular girl gave him the rundown on all the thing as he wanted to know. Since that only took 10 minutes I said I was still having the fuck I paid for but if the two of then really needed to get into some product quality assessment I could give em another 5 minutes or so. 10 minutes later she’s sucking my dick and he’s at the other end of a very nice spit roast.

I had fun. And introduced him to another lady after that. But I kept getting the vibe they were more into him or the 3some than they ever were 1:1 with me so that experiment didn’t last very long. Last I saw him he was working hard propping up the finances of that first girl.

heianth
23-07-2022, 10:47 AM
I'd hope those gents were looking for one WL for each of them. I remember in my younger days seeing Asian business men going into a brothel together and picking a girl each. It may be a cultural thing. I definitely do not discuss my adventures with anyone that's not in the game.

Mickeydrippen
23-07-2022, 05:34 PM
Not sure it would be useful to go together, but good for intel like this forum (do they do referral/group discounts?) like old posts if you got together might be fighting over the same girl haha

Only confided with two mates and gone far as discussing "the hobby" sure it would be an interesting experience though if in the mood, one for the bucket list maybe My first experiences with MLS and WLs was so positive that I wanted to yell “fuck me “ at my mates and say “ you wouldn’t believe what happened to me”. But I didn’t because I didn’t know how they’d take it. I was glad that experienced members gave me positive comments on my ARs. That’s what keeps this forum rolling along. 555 There certainly are a few members that I wouldn’t mind tagging along with, lucky buggers.

HardCore
29-07-2022, 07:00 PM
Went to a place in Shanghai with six other guys when I was a guest at a conference. There was about a dozen girls included and it was a free for all for about 4 hours. The host picked up the tab and you could fuck as many as you wanted. Cracker of a night.

GoldfishMan
29-07-2022, 08:00 PM
What I've seen and experienced. Group "excursions" are great in places like the Asian metropolises, but not so great in little ol Sydney.

We might think very highly of our gem of a city called Sydney, but in terms of population size, it's a drop in the ocean compared to the Asian major cities. That means, over there you would have more of everything.... More brothels, more WLs in them, etc. Heck, the pop size there is big enough for them to supersize their offerings. Mega brothels where you can spend the whole day there, eating free food, playing ping pong or pools, watching sports, etc.

Here, it's slim pickings at the best of times. I've seen lots of instances where a sad looking bro is left loitering around in the shop general area waiting for his mates to finish their punt.

surething91
30-07-2022, 07:21 PM
I've seen lots of instances where a sad looking bro is left loitering around in the shop general area waiting for his mates to finish their punt.
Oh yeah I've seen that too! I thought like "mate go out have a beer don't stay here"

1inchguy
01-08-2022, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah I've seen that too! I thought like "mate go out have a beer don't stay here"

This happened to my friend. We both went in 45mins. Not sure what happened but he end up waiting for 30mins in the waiting room. Apparently he finished much earlier while took my time.

BLEPSICHUNGUS
01-08-2022, 01:53 PM
I love going with mates. Since were all a bunch of younger guys we generally will hit up nightclubs for casual sex but the problem is that when you are tryig to flirt and dance with girls it fragments the group and people dont end up staying together naturally over the course of the night.

To prevent this usually my friends and i will start off with a couple of early arvo beers in the city, then head to the brothel and fuck some girls (on occasion weve done threesomes) and then we head back to the bar for drinks and a chat.

That way were together the whole night having yarns, drinking and partying and we've dealth with getting out balls drained

surething91
01-08-2022, 06:18 PM
I love going with mates. Since were all a bunch of younger guys we generally will hit up nightclubs for casual sex but the problem is that when you are tryig to flirt and dance with girls it fragments the group and people dont end up staying together naturally over the course of the night.

To prevent this usually my friends and i will start off with a couple of early arvo beers in the city, then head to the brothel and fuck some girls (on occasion weve done threesomes) and then we head back to the bar for drinks and a chat.

That way were together the whole night having yarns, drinking and partying and we've dealth with getting out balls drained
Oh interesting, thanks for explaining a this trend. It's a bit sad not to flirt with normal girls in nightclubs though IMHO. But each to his own.

Frederic
01-08-2022, 08:46 PM
No other cocks in the room for me thanks. Just my preference.