Breasts: Natural B-cup.
Skin: Smooth, soft, white
Hair: Long, brown hair below the shoulder
Down Below: Not Shaved
Tattoos: can't really remember
DFK: NO
Light Kiss: NO
GFE: 1/10
PSE: 1/10 She keep silent when we are in action.
BBBJ: Yes, less than 30s at the beginning btw..
Anal: NO
69: NO
DATY: NO
COB: Don't know
COF: Don't know
CIM: NO, She said she don't do BJ after mine was inserted into her
Foreplay: 1/10. No foreplay only a very short catbath and a very short BBBJ
Sex: 3/10
Massage: Don't know, I didn't ask because we run out of time, she said
Room: 7/10
Damage: $280 for the hour

I don't know man.. this is terrible... here's what happened. she lead me to the room and we gone to bathroom. we have a little chit chat while she help me shower, after that she ask me to wait at the room. I asked her if she mind me helping her with her shower and she said no. okay :/ I think I'll just wait for her on the bed. She finished and started to catbath me (I would say it was a "so so" and a very short catbath) before a very short BBBJ. While she try to put the dom I asked if we can do 69 first and again she said no... we started with cowgirl and change to missionary but before that I tried to asked again "how about DATY" and againn she said no (okay then). Even when we are in the middle of action she never let me touch her clit or even her face. Every time I tried to reach it she swiped my hand aside. Oh myyyyy is this what I get from my $280 ?? and she didn't succeed to make me cum... (I mean.. I did cum after a very rough HJ at the end, and it doesn't feel good man......). This is too far beyond my immagination. I read many good feedback at AR and I set a quite high expectation but this disappoint me... I don't know man, maybe just this girl...

That's feedback from me.
Return? I don't know. Actually I'm very curious about Whisky.. Maybe I'll come back for her.. maybe..

CunningLinguist
01-04-2013, 12:48 AM
Hi DieHardd, sorry to hear about your dud punt, some of the 5 star girls are not that great (Eg. Yuri, AJ, Airi, Kandy)
I can assure you that Whisky is not a dud, she is worth seeing!
Her catbath GFE, DTBBBJ, etc are great, and she has a stunning body, pretty face, and good attitude!
I recommend you go for 1/2 hour with an untested girl first.

wilisno
01-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Umm ... it's a classic case of YMMV I think ...

I was there tonight trying to see her, but she was busy. She only started last night, and she's got 2 returned customers today ! That's a sign of her appeal to some ...

So I chose Yumi instead, Yumi and Kandy came together from Brisbane where they had different standard of service than NSW, but I found Yumi quite accommodating. At first, she did indicate no 69 when she was giving me some tender BBBJ, but when I laid her on her back and sweet-talked her and worked my way down south, I ended up getting everything, DATY and DFK and all ! ;) ;) ;)

To me, they are both very pretty, even to Korean standard, milky white skin so silky smooth that I will never get tired of touching them !

5 Star City
01-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Are you from the NORTH...Bro DieHardd :miao:

project_manager006
01-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Sounds like they came from Angeltown.

5 Star City
01-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Sigh... How i miss the previous batch of K gals they got.

Bro, You should try Bunny , Jessica , Yumi
All Beautifully Good

DieHardd
01-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Are you from the NORTH...Bro DieHardd :miao:

What does this NORTH mean?
Honestly.. I don't understand.. :burn:

Max Impact
01-04-2013, 08:09 PM
What does this NORTH mean?
Honestly.. I don't understand.. :burn:

Maybe its a cryptic comment from 5* for "north" of the bridge?

5 Star City
01-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Maybe its a cryptic comment from 5* for "north" of the bridge?

Stress from NORTH K :fire:

gimpy
02-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Umm ... it's a classic case of a typical Korean princess.

cassius
02-04-2013, 07:46 PM
give her a chance. It can be a hard job and stressful. even though the guy may be nice to her. just works badly. Hey haven't we all had that happen when we are trying to make it work with a girl but get it wrong somehow!

gimpy
02-04-2013, 07:49 PM
She should be working at the sushi train with that kind of service, not at 5*

cassius
02-04-2013, 07:51 PM
I like sushi. it was invented by Koreans. :)

gimpy
02-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Extremely poor service was also invented by Koreans... 'cept for Jenny. Oh how I miss Jenny. Love at first punt, I tell you.

5 Star City
02-04-2013, 08:02 PM

We love Sushi train too :grimace::grimace::grimace:

14 ladies today... Chinese sushi, Singapore sushi , Thai sushi , Korean Sushi....

ALL Yours Today...

cassius
02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
I miss Jenny too! But you need to understand Koreans more. For a start, like with Jenny, you will laughing more. persevere!

DieHardd
02-04-2013, 10:17 PM

Agreed with this one

CunningLinguist
02-04-2013, 10:26 PM
give her a chance. It can be a hard job and stressful. even though the guy may be nice to her. just works badly. Hey haven't we all had that happen when we are trying to make it work with a girl but get it wrong somehow!

But she is working at 5 star, not <insert your favourite budget brothel here> so you would expect a certain minimum level of service.
When I go to a cheap place I have lower expectations, when I go to an expensive place I have higher expectations.
Some of the prettiest and best GFE girls work in budget brothels, but you have to take the risk, If you pay more you expect a less risky "punt".

blackwattle
03-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Yes. that is true. I also have high expectation for expensive price.
There are no more nice K-girl after my favorite Lisa left.
Lisa is one of prodigy girl who has best skills and seductive gfe sametime.
Bro DieHardd, try famous girl then. maybe you can avoid worst experence.
Btw 5* could you please Lisa back??
she is more expensive than before.. I will be bankruptcy soooon. :'(

5 Star City
03-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Yes LISA is 1 of our best

But she choose to have a different environment