PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find 18-19 yo girls?

bossab
22-07-2012, 09:16 PM
I am not from Sydney, but just posting here as the Melbourne forum has very few posts.

I am looking for girls aged 18-19, preferably non-working girls (girls that don't work as a prostitute, but happy to earn something as a one-off). Where can I find them?

I have tried posting on Craigslist and messaging girls on dating sites for some fun, but I get few hits. I am around 30 years old. Any suggestions guys?

Charlie123
22-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Haha ... Most 18-19 y/o NON-WL girls aren't interested in fucking 30 y/o guys for cash... But seriously bro, go to a rave party and try your luck there ... Alternatively, just find a young WL

Travelmate
22-07-2012, 09:33 PM
I am not from Sydney, but just posting here as the Melbourne forum has very few posts.

I am looking for girls aged 18-19, preferably non-working girls (girls that don't work as a prostitute, but happy to earn something as a one-off). Where can I find them?

I have tried posting on Craigslist and messaging girls on dating sites for some fun, but I get few hits. I am around 30 years old. Any suggestions guys?

Outcall agent .. maybe a solution

Jj999
22-07-2012, 10:48 PM
I don't really think there are 18-19 yrs old working in any shops/agency.
There are some that looks like 19Yrs old tho.

123kid
22-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Buy yourself a plane ticket and head to Thailand. Head to Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket you'll find a smorgasbord of girls. Alternatively head to Koh Phangan for the Full Moon Parties they are always full of young ripe Euro girls ready for the picking.

timtam
23-07-2012, 01:52 AM
There is a Wl in Penrith shop called breathless. I have tried and yes she is 18. Her name is Rhiannon. Half Italian and half Aussie. Service is ok. Looks like miley Cyrus. No fingering or kissing down there or else it will be an extra $100. They charged $180 per hr, the place is ok. All western girls.

At last I have found something good and young in this area!!!

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Outcall agent .. maybe a solution

i second that, but you may need to do some homeworks, go through the outcall agency list and look for any girl listed as 18 or 19 and pick those who has a min of 2 hours, they should be freshest and fucked the least, i could be wrong

My usual two cents

Good luck and dont forget to share

Ps, ATM there is a 19 yr old Kaka at 5 Star worth checking out......haha

Cheers

Charlie123
23-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Rhiannon sounds nice ...

There is a Wl in Penrith shop called breathless. I have tried and yes she is 18. Her name is Rhiannon. Half Italian and half Aussie. Service is ok. Looks like miley Cyrus. No fingering or kissing down there or else it will be an extra $100. They charged $180 per hr, the place is ok. All western girls.

At last I have found something good and young in this area!!!

Chucky
23-07-2012, 11:59 AM
This is too funny - you are 30 years old, want to meet 18-19 year olds who are NOT WL's but happy to pay them for a one off! LOL!! Good Luck bro!

Mozilla
23-07-2012, 12:08 PM
If u start hanging around high school front gate... I'll be fucking worried brother... Go t a service shop for that shit! Hahaha lock up ur daughters cause and kee away from creepy old dudes that want non working 18 yr olds for one night stand... Classic

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 03:56 PM
If u start hanging around high school front gate... I'll be fucking worried brother... Go t a service shop for that shit! Hahaha lock up ur daughters cause and kee away from creepy old dudes that want non working 18 yr olds for one night stand... Classic

Haha, if some dude hangs around high school front gate, he wont find 18/19 yr, more likely 12/17 yr!!

Uni door or TAFE college will be more likely for that age group.

Has any brother heard any thing about professional recruitors (female) who works in English schools etc to lure young Asian students to enter the industry??

Cheers

Charlie123
23-07-2012, 04:28 PM
No, but it sounds like a great employment generator ... I wish the gillard government had spent more of the stimulus money placing these recuitment agents into english schools

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 04:43 PM
No, but it sounds like a great employment generator ... I wish the gillard government had spent more of the stimulus money placing these recuitment agents into english schools

haha.. cannot be more agree ... I will enroll in those classes as well

bossab
23-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Anyone who can recommend an outcall agent in Melbourne?

Also, any websites to find girls for sex. Craigslist is just full of guys.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Plenty of hot young girls in the upcoming channel 10 new show Puberty Blue, one of the lead teen looks very yummy and could be hiding a really big pair, sexy, sexy, sexy!!

Dont know about you guys, i found this show (only in previews) much more appealing than the trashy show Shire, with so many fake tits and ugly botox lips!! So yarky!!

And the Bec Cartwright lookalike Beckka?? Downright ugly and a horror of s face??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
24-07-2012, 10:44 AM
Haha, if some dude hangs around high school front gate, he wont find 18/19 yr, more likely 12/17 yr!!

Uni door or TAFE college will be more likely for that age group.

Has any brother heard any thing about professional recruitors (female) who works in English schools etc to lure young Asian students to enter the industry??

Cheers

Maybe these recruitors could do with someone to take the girls for a test drive. I am putting up my hand LOL

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Plenty of hot young girls in the upcoming channel 10 new show Puberty Blue, one of the lead teen looks very yummy and could be hiding a really big pair, sexy, sexy, sexy!!

Dont know about you guys, i found this show (only in previews) much more appealing than the trashy show Shire, with so many fake tits and ugly botox lips!! So yarky!!

And the Bec Cartwright lookalike Beckka?? Downright ugly and a horror of s face??

Just my two cents

Cheers

Hello Ahlungor, I am jealous you have so much time watching TV with so many sexy tits and legs .

While I can only focus playing at 1 pair of tits and fucking one pussy each time.

What a bomber.

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Hello Ahlungor, I am jealous you have so much time watching TV with so many sexy tits and legs .

While I can only focus playing at 1 pair of tits and fucking one pussy each time.

What a bomber.

I was also concentrating on watching one pair of big tits only, and that was the show Fairly Legal with Sarah Shahi, very good actress, great pair of tits:

You like??

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 02:01 PM
I was also concentrating on watching one pair of big tits only, and that was the show Fairly Legal with Sarah Shahi, very good actress, great pair of tits:

You like??

the tits definitely match with her mouth ....