PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown No.40---New opening hours

Blacktown40
22-07-2012, 09:44 PM
:love::love:Good news:love::love:

Recently a large number of requirements and suggestions have been received by Blacktown No.40 management for extending the opening hours. Because some of the customers would love to come to the shop before they go to work in the early morning, or some of them finish work very late after 3,4am. In order to look after those customers, the management has already decided to extend the opening hours. The new opening hours from this Monday(23/07/2012) will become:

Sunday to Thursday 9:30am--5:30am

Friday to Saturday 24 hours

Blacktown N0.40 Management

Littlewonder
22-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Well that may be a good initiative to extend your operating hours however I hope you consider your girls and roster them so that they dont have to work from 9:30 Am to 5:30 Am the next day.

For extended hour like this 20 hours you should roster the girls into shifts, two 10 hour shift would work, and while your on the job you should do similar for the weekends.

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 10:06 AM
I think the only way to achieve these opening hours is to have WL living on site, just hope that at 9.30am the WL has already woken up, showered, bushed her teeth, personal hygiene and done make up........lol

But then again, if you have worked all night and needed a quick fuck, or got up in the morning with an all mighty hard on, this could be the garden of eden.......haha

Good inituitive though

Cheers

Starlight
30-07-2012, 01:13 AM
:love::love:Good news:love::love:

Recently a large number of requirements and suggestions have been received by Blacktown No.40 management for extending the opening hours. Because some of the customers would love to come to the shop before they go to work in the early morning, or some of them finish work very late after 3,4am. In order to look after those customers, the management has already decided to extend the opening hours. The new opening hours from this Monday(23/07/2012) will become:

Sunday to Thursday 9:30am--5:30am

Friday to Saturday 24 hours

Blacktown N0.40 Management

I called the shop tonight around 12am to check what time they closing tonight & I was told at 1:30am.
I had already my doubts that 9:30am-5:30am timing would work and now what it seems like that the management is finding it hard to follow their new advertised hours. Whatever the reason is, they shouldn't have advertised the new opening hours before they working out the sourcing of Wls, rosters & all other stuff which goes on for the sake of their reputation in order to providing the good customer service.
I hope this shop in the future and other shops would stick to their words whatever they say or advertise on this forum or anywhere else. Otherwise these type of practices would only help them to lose their customers.

Littlewonder
30-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Some of the working ladies stay over Friday, Saturday and Sunday night with the old roster or closing time so that is not necessarily the problem. To expect a girl to finsh at 5:30 Am if she gets a job late its 6 or 6:30 before she finishes and gets to bed its too much to ask her to start again at 9:30.