PDA

View Full Version : Lovely @ 43 Tope

mark238
23-07-2012, 03:51 AM
Okay so tonight I decided to do something I hadn't done in a while. I told myself tonight was the night I was going to have a punt. I hadn't been for probably a couple of years, and then a couple of years before that. It with Coco @ 43 tope, and some old Aussie mum at Southside X respectively.

So, having had a good time at 43 Tope last time, I went to go check out 39 Tope. Much to my pleasure I noticed that 43 had re-opened. I needed no more invitation. When I entered it all looked like the standard fare, and the guy greeted me as he opened the glass sliding door. Turns out they had just opened last night. He said it was a bit quiet (Sunday night at 1am) because people still didn't know they were there. Rates were $140 for half an hour and I can't remember the rest.

Well anyway, I waited for all of about a minute and the lineup came through. I don't know how picky most of you guys are but they were all smoking hot to my eyes but one in parcticular gave me a beautiful warm smile and I was sold. I picked number two, 'lovely' I think her name was, without hesitation.

She came in and gave me that beautiful smile again. It's amazing what a smile can do in these situations. We had a shower and lay down on the bed. Her english was very limited but she was enthusiastic and we got past the language barrier. I was expecting the usual cat bath and moan procedure that I'm not totally fond of, but much to my pleasure she just lay right down on me and we started DFKing. This was a real GFE if I ever saw it. I got the impression from the get go that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I was 'up' in no time!

Before long she was down to my little mate and giving me a great BBJ. No hot water nonsense, no gimmicks, but just giving it a damn good go and she sure knew what she was doing!

After a few minutes she got a condom and put it on me. The first one didn't quite go as planned, so she tried again. We had a laugh. We started in doggy, with her doing most of the work and she was so tight I had to pull out a few times before I got warmed up. We switched to missionary in which we kissed and she seemed to be enoying herself. I know that WL's are there to impress you so I took this all with a grain of salt. It wasn't obvious cheesy moaning though which I liked.

We moved around a bit, and we got back to doggy which was where I started to get into my A game. She really started to get into it, and from this point so did I. I puller her hair gently, she seemed to not mind, I rubbed her up and down, and then I pulled her up and rubbed her clit as I fucked her. This is where I reckon she really started to get into it. She moaned what seemed to be real moans and I could feel her tight pussy clenching me as she came. If this wasn't real she was a DAMN good faker. She has me fooled! We went for a little while more and were both sweating. She stopped us and turned the aircon on and said 'so good, its hot!' in her limited English before eagerly jumping back on the bed for some more of the same.

Finally when the buzzer went I finished off and we showered and all that. Now like I said I know that WL's are there to make us feel good. That's their job. But I couldn't help but feel that Lovely was there to enjoy herself too. I could be come addicted to this habit if it is always like this. I think I'm going to have to go back and see her again soon! Better call the bank and freeze all my accounts!

Thanks again Lovely and welcome back 43 Tope!

numberonebigsize
23-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Are the fucked up 1second intros still being offered? Yes they were all glamours with red hot bodies,but the intro was such shit that i also would pick the one that put on some sort of a smile. Are the reception cunts being recycled back from 39 as well?

azryl
23-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the review, well done for your first
I agree, a sexy smile sells me every time!

Az

mark238
23-07-2012, 02:47 PM
I dont know who the reception people are from 39, but the guy was cool who was there. Friendly and comfortable dude.

The intros were very shot yeah. I've got a feeling that business means business at this place lol!