Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : last appointment about 10pm

Rates : $180/hour

Size/shape : slim and toned bod

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japan

Services Provided : GFE DFK Daty bbj

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :
My fist visit to Ginza as had read good reports and was not disappointed with Baby or Vivi as the Papasan said she was the same girl.
After a few messages found my way to a private address on Kent st and was introduced to Vivi who is a young typical Jap girl and would have suited a short school girl uniform, perhaps for my next visit.

After separate showers we both started to kiss and fondle each other with towels still adorning our bodies. As we both started to pickup the pace with DFK we both dropped one another's towels, to reveal her lovely bod with belly button stud and tasteful tat on her back.

For those looking for average or large boobs then Vivi is not your girl as she would be an A cup but nice responsive nipples. Not sure if Vivi is too experienced as she was happy for me to take the lead as i soon made my down to her navel stud and then parted her trimmed mound to reveal a wet honey pot that called out to be sucked and two finger fucked, much to our mutual desire.

We continued DFK and Vivi then gave an ok bbbj and some 69 action as i was really getting into DATY. There was a rubber on the bedside table and was thinking about some jig a jig but she had increased the pace of her HJ and i sprayed up her arm and we both had a giggle about my lack of control and how far i came up her arm.

There was still 20 mins on the clock and we lay together and both gave our fav things in life as her English is ok and we both like travelling and activity sports.

In summary would go for Vivi again and next time would ask for the schoolgirl uniform, as am getting a twinge just thinking about it.

xconcepx
01-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah nice report

Has she trimmed now? Last I read she was still all natural down there.

jockz2u
02-04-2013, 09:31 PM
yes Vivi probably natural trim so hope to see how it grows on my next visit

Has she trimmed now? Last I read she was still all natural down there.[/QUOTE]

the wizard
02-04-2013, 09:40 PM
yeh, but she is so cute, that it doesn't bother me in the least