PDA

View Full Version : Great to see Blacktown 8 & 40 updated their roster for this week!!

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I think credits should be given where they are dued.

Congratulations to Blacktown 8 and 40 for updating their respective roster for this week (first update since March............lol), very impressive line up too, great variety of girls and I love to see that when the shop keeper single out one girl and says: " She will do anything to make you happy ", I hope they back that up with the services.

And among the talents, lots of busty girls and younger girls too, @$80.00/30 min the minimum spent, it's very hard to beat the value if the girls are half decent...............haha

Well done Blacktown brothers, keep it up.

Cheers

:smile:

Ahkungor
23-07-2012, 01:22 PM
hey gor gor... you work for them? or you visit them much??? LOL

Sorry bro this sounds like an advertisement :shout:

Littlewonder
23-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I think credits should be given where they are dued.

Congratulations to Blacktown 8 and 40 for updating their respective roster for this week (first update since March............lol), very impressive line up too, great variety of girls and I love to see that when the shop keeper single out one girl and says: " She will do anything to make you happy ", I hope they back that up with the services.

And among the talents, lots of busty girls and younger girls too, @$80.00/30 min the minimum spent, it's very hard to beat the value if the girls are half decent...............haha

Well done Blacktown brothers, keep it up.

Cheers

:smile:

I tend to agree with you its great they have updated their roster as for the girls ages the ones I know and have seen are nothing like the age advertised but then in most of the $150 shops you can add 10 or 12 years to the advertised age. Mind you I don't care about age, but if they can't be truthfull then they are better leaving it off.

AHLUNGOR
23-07-2012, 04:38 PM

Who?? Me!! Working and advertising for Blacktown 8 & 40, hell no!! You need to read more of my posts brother!!

I am more massage than FS punter, but i support and embrace all shops when they do the right thing, like posting a roster with girls details!!

Cheers

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 04:49 PM

You kidding man!! It is so far to go Blacktown. It cost us more than $10 - 20 traveling on the road plus the time waste. Unless there is something outrages, I will not go that far.

I think this is just a compliment to Blacktown 8 and 40 shop owners for their tidy effort.
I am sure some brothers can benefit out of this.

69lover
23-07-2012, 07:29 PM
agree, it has been a while that the shop owner has put on update, i have to call every time, hope the roster is real, not like no 7 cowper st always providing the same roster with wrong information,
i support these two shops as the service is always great and price is so low, i had so many favor girl there, and got so many great experience, will go to check out tmw, either sasa or nono, looking forward to putting on new report to share

69lover
23-07-2012, 07:30 PM
hi bro, i live far too, but if you find the right girl, the service there is comparable with 5 star or angel town (although A.T is shit place now), go to find the right one and you will know it is worthy to travel that long

iSex
23-07-2012, 08:16 PM
don't be so positive, we all know that the next update from these 2 shops will be in 3 months time :)

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2012, 09:44 AM
don't be so positive, we all know that the next update from these 2 shops will be in 3 months time :)

Hi brother, you know them too well, i hope not, but may be old lazy habit died hard, may be not though,

Looking at the way the roster was posted - for three days too!! There were lots of efforts put in, so time will tell when we get to Thursday, hope they keep it up.

Cheers

Travelmate
24-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Putting roster is one thing, the accuracy is the second thing,
Both must match to get the winning formula right!

Littlewonder
24-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Keeping rosteres up to date is a difficult job.
I think that if a shop decides to post rosters then they have to make a commitment to try and up date them at least daily and post the following days roster before about 8pm the previous night.
If a girl doesnt show or something then that is life cant be helped but do the best you can.