PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage 21 yr old Uni student Angela, new to the industry and baptised by brother cmk76 !

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2013, 08:50 PM
This is an authorised repost of brother cmk76's review on new girl Angela from the private section !!

3.15 pm 29 March 2013

Coco was nowhere to be found, as she has gone to yum cha with a friend, so left the girls to fend for themselves! Angela comes in to the room, introduces herself and asked if she was ok, as she was about to call it a day. I accepted and paid to stay for an hour with ……….[/I]

I was only here for an interview…
I was her second client for the day, as she had stated. I didn’t seem to be perturbed by her lack of experience or whether she could actually massage. I took a gamble, not considering what was about to happen. She was friendly and pleasant and my areas needed to be worked on asap.

As I lay there, she confessed to being new, inexperienced and queried if I was prepared for her horrible massage! This got my attention as I popped my head up whilst squeezing her leg, "Is it too late to change masseuse’ ?" I asked. She laughed and began her work.

Coco taught me this…
Her massage was good. She concentrated on my stiff neck, stiff shoulders and later down to my stiff… She started off as an amateur with light finger work but soon wrangled the hard, stubborn muscles into submission. With all her strength, her palms were getting sore. Her undivided attention on my top half was just perfect to get all the tension out. She took me by surprise with all that she had learnt on the first client of the day and what Coco had imparted on her so far. Every time her palms reached to the bottom of my spine, her groin would bump the top of my head and I could feel her mound pressing in.

Did Coco teach you this too?
The sensual massage started when she concluded chopping my back. The light finger strokes kicked in, but to no effect. As soon as she reached my ears and head, I started laughing! She thought I was ticklish; but I was just thinking how un-sensual this was! I decided to take over with some suggestions of my own. I sat up on the table, and helped her out of her singlet top, turned her over and unhooked her bra. Wow! Quite an unexpected surprise, just like her massage! Angela had soft, creamy, full C to D’s! It was quite deceiving with that top she had on. I unzipped her denim shorts, and she said that Coco mentioned that she could leave the undies on. Really? I tried unpeeling her red knickers, but was met with nervous hesitation. I was being cheeky, but did not want to upset or make her uncomfortable. So, I obeyed her insistence to leave them alone (her undies, but not the boobs!)

What is Spanish?
She looked away, as I drew her body towards me. With my legs spread to have her standing in between them. She noticed that I was now pointing towards those nice breasts of hers. I took a long hard look before twisting her body to a side, and began groping and fondling her soft, curvaceous torso. She took the cue to handle ............... with those inexperienced hands of hers. I had her straddling my right leg, where she proceeded to rub herself on my thigh.

Angela got me to lie down, after my introductory sample of her wares. She oiled .........., as I brought her closer to me. I asked if she would do Spanish. She wasn’t sure what it was! I got back up on the bed again, this time kneeling and demonstrated with ........................ She was taken by surprise and said it wouldn’t be possible, as she was still relatively new to this. Actually, she had a shocked look on her face! I laughed and reassured her that it was fine. I got her to kiss my neck and body.

Please stop, I think I’m enjoying this!
We began leaving kisses around each other’s necks and body. I would gently suck .......................... until she let out a moan. I don’t think she has EVER had her ...................... before! Judging by her reaction, it was one of nervousness but aroused at the same time. She wasn’t quite sure of how to feel, but she was turned on by this nonetheless. Never have I heard a moan so loud, every time I would increase my ...................... It was turning her on, as much as me. I tried venturing my hand below, but she pulled back as she worked away at her strokes on me.

Her medium paced, consistency increased .................................................. ........ It was a job well done on her part.

Refreshingly fresh…
Angela needs more interaction when it comes to pleasing a man. She will get that in experience and if clients are willing to take her on. She is quite funny, and has a good command of English so communication is not a problem with her. I think once she explores her sexual side, she might eventually let herself go and enjoy it. Her conundrum at the moment is to see this at work and help others relieve themselves, but not get carried away and enjoy herself as well.

[I]I love the fact that she was fresh and a quick learner. The reaction to my dirty request of Spanish was absolutely priceless!

tomford
02-04-2013, 09:56 PM
What exactly is Spanish?

deathblow182
03-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Where the ML/WL massages your cock between their breasts.

Ie titty fucking

CunningLinguist
03-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Where the ML/WL massages your cock between their breasts.

Ie titty fucking

My favourite variation of this is as follows: If the girl has large enough breasts you can prop her head up against a pillow and go from the tits to the mouth for some BBBJ at the end of each stroke, then finish with CIM.

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2013, 11:42 AM
I think Angela will be coming to work this week after school at 4pm !!

If any brother is interested to meet the lovely new girl............haha

Cheers

sydneyjj
03-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Bro Ahlungor: does any girl at 252B willing to do double session ? I want to try Anglea + Yumiko or Michelle

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Bro Ahlungor: does any girl at 252B willing to do double session ? I want to try Anglea + Yumiko or Michelle

Of course brother

They do plenty of doubles

You just have to pick the day when your choices are both on, check out the roster and call Coco in the morning to book.

Just a word of advice, better not have two young girls together as you need a leader and experience in the game to have more fun !!

For example, Mimi or Coco or Yumiko or Lina can partner any other girl.

Just my two cents

Cheers

sydneyjj
03-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Thx for your advice Ahlungor, so what do you think about Yumiko and Michelle ?

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Thx for your advice Ahlungor, so what do you think about Yumiko and Michelle ?

Very good choice brother,

Yumiko has the beautiful boobs and experiences and Michelle has the youth and enthusiam, and both ladies have very good attitude and services, and two great bodies !!

Can I watch ?? I can help with the towels .................lol

:cool2:

sydneyjj
03-04-2013, 02:54 PM
Haha you want to watch the action lol by the way that will be awesome with 2 lady 4 hands on my banana at the same time so it will cost $60*2 + whatever level of service I want together right ?

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Haha you want to watch the action lol by the way that will be awesome with 2 lady 4 hands on my banana at the same time so it will cost $60*2 + whatever level of service I want together right ?

OK, more trade secrets here, just for you brother JJ:

the hourly rate is actually $55.00 for massage only, the $60/hr rate on the wall was there in case any dude just want massage only and no part 2, so the girl will at least make an extra $5.00 !!

Now with the double, it's up to you if you want both girls there for the whole hour, if so, then yes, pay the $55.00 x 2 plus whatever level of extras you have in mind. But if you are more for the fun part, then you can do this:

1. Book one girl with the better massage skill for the hour $55.00 then have the second girl joins in at the half hr mark then you only have to pay her the $35 = $90.00 for the massage plus tips.

2. If you are not too concern about the part 1, you can simply booked the two MLs for 30 min each = $35 x 2 = $70 for the massage plus tips and just let them know you only want part 2 !!

Very flexible and customers cum first OK!!

Cheers

:cool2::cool2:

cmk76
03-04-2013, 08:11 PM
ahlungor, I love your thread title... sensationalism advertising at it's best! I think I should hire you to write my review titles from now on... love your work, mate!
btw, after reviewing Angela... I was thinking that she would benefit from a little guidance from a massage expert like yourself! hehehe...

The title will read like this...

Angela, star filly on the field that needed a master trainer to break her in, and transform her into a champion breed at the stables of Stanmore...

cmk76
03-04-2013, 08:13 PM
This is an authorised repost of brother cmk76's review on new girl Angela from the private section !!

this reminds me of English creative writing homework at elementary school! Fill in the blanks using your most imaginative scenarios...

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2013, 08:58 AM
ahlungor, I love your thread title... sensationalism advertising at it's best! I think I should hire you to write my review titles from now on... love your work, mate!
btw, after reviewing Angela... I was thinking that she would benefit from a little guidance from a massage expert like yourself! hehehe...

The title will read like this...

Angela, star filly on the field that needed a master trainer to break her in, and transform her into a champion breed at the stables of Stanmore...

Hi brother CMK ,

You are too kind, thank you.

Speaking of thread title, you are pretty awesome yourself but there is a max no of words we can use on the title so your new title suggestion may need to be shorten up a bit there !

I think after Mena's departure, Stanmore is in need of a sweet young girl who will take over as the little princess of the shop, I hope young Angela has the right attitude and pedigree for it - but as far as trainer of fillies, none better than Master Coco mate ! But when I have a chance to meet her I certainly won't mind sharing a thing or two with her, if she is willing to learn !

Cheers

COCO68
04-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Angela is nice girl, i will teach her many things and she will be very good.

so young and beautiful girl

Coco

Irene638
04-04-2013, 12:03 PM
I want to try her too, but she starts at 4pm which is not good for me.
I can only go there at lunch time.

Can you please let her work all day weekday?

Cheers.

Travelmate
04-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Angela is nice girl, i will teach her many things and she will be very good.

so young and beautiful girl

Coco

I wish I can come soon and check out... but 7000km away... bad luck

COCO68
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
I want to try her too, but she starts at 4pm which is not good for me.
I can only go there at lunch time.

Can you please let her work all day weekday?

Cheers.

Angela working sunday all day

weekday go to school

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2013, 12:30 PM
I wish I can come soon and check out... but 7000km away... bad luck

Yeah, rub it in brother!!

So many young and beautiful girls in China waiting for you right ??

Travelmate
04-04-2013, 12:46 PM
Yeah, rub it in brother!!

So many young and beautiful girls in China waiting for you right ??

Do you have a GPS on ??

You can imagine 15 girls singing with 4 boys in a K-room, this is part 1

and that is cheap too ...

then part 2 ......

haha

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Do you have a GPS on ??

You can imagine 15 girls singing with 4 boys in a K-room, this is part 1

and that is cheap too ...

then part 2 ......

haha

OK, don't show off here! Just tell me straight, for the A$120 I would have paid at Foxy to get an hour massage and B2B and one shot.

At today's exchange rate = $780 Yuan, so what can I get for 780 in China today ? ?

sam27
04-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Hi
What is the rate for half hour massage with nude hand job?
Thanks
Sam

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi
What is the rate for half hour massage with nude hand job?
Thanks
Sam

$35/30 min massage + $50 tips for your requirements !!

Cheers

sam27
04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi
This is my first trip tomorrow on Friday
Any recommendation. I like young girl with big tits
Thanks
Sam

Irene638
04-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Mate, try Cici and you would not be disappointed. She is my Fav for a long time. I have to stop seeing her as I started to fall in love with her.

Be carefull as you might get addictive with her.

Don't blame me.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi
This is my first trip tomorrow on Friday
Any recommendation. I like young girl with big tits
Thanks
Sam

Hi brother Sam,

Young girls there are plenty, Big tits girls there are plenty too, but just not many young girl with big tits at the moment,

A few of them will meet your requirements but all have move on like Amanda (SF) and Sammi

Closest will be Nancy 36 C Cups at Snow Lotus or Linda 35 C Cups at 501 Newtown.

Since you are asking in this thread, so I suppose you should support Stanmore and Coco's girls !!

Mimi is not a young girl but her all natural 36 E Cups are truly spectacular, and services are unmatched by any younger MLs in Sydney, she is a must try if you don't mind a sexy MILF.

And you really can't get pass the boss's awesome breasts either, but not sure if she is gonna let you have your way these days!!

Then you have Cici, the service Queen, her breasts are not that big, but as far as B Cups goes, you can't get much better than hers. and she is oh so sexy and beautiful.

Then later in the afternoon after school is finished, young Angela will come to the scene whom I have not yet met but apparently her C/D cups are fairly decent pair as well.

There you go, good luck

Cheers

:smile:

ps. if you really are after young girl with big tits, I think currently Ginza has quite a few Japanes girls available, FS ??

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Finally met the lovely Angela today, quite tall and slim figure, 21/22 yr old, silky long hair, very fresh, very innocent and girl next door type, nice white skin, very inviting C Cups, sexy long legs, yeap, if I see her walk past me on George Street, I'll turn around to check out her ass and then walk along side her to check out her tits !!

I have no time today as I already had a quickie session with Coco, but I'll be back to have her.

Cheers

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Finally met the lovely Angela today, quite tall and slim figure, 21/22 yr old, silky long hair, very fresh, very innocent and girl next door type, nice white skin, very inviting C Cups, sexy long legs, yeap, if I see her walk past me on George Street, I'll turn around to check out her ass and then walk along side her to check out her tits !!

I have no time today as I already had a quickie session with Coco, but I'll be back to have her.

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor, I am sure you can manage 2 shots within 2 hours .... and enjoy more massage

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi Ahlungor, I am sure you can manage 2 shots within 2 hours .... and enjoy more massage

Sure !!

That's if I have two hours to spare, but I was at work mate, and not to forget to get to Stanmore, that's an hour for the return traffic already! So I end up spending an hours driving there and back and 35 min with Coco in between, I really hope I have more time brother!!

The reason I even went there today (apart from being horny, which is all day everyday anyway !) was because both Yumiko (as receptionist) and Angela are there and Coco wants me to meet them and I wasn't disappointed.

Oh, just for the record, I will probably see Yumiko first before the lovely Angela, Yumiko is a bit more mature and she is more my type too..................I'm sure you know what I mean......................haha

Cheers

:love::love:

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 08:36 PM
Sure !!

That's if I have two hours to spare, but I was at work mate, and not to forget to get to Stanmore, that's an hour for the return traffic already! So I end up spending an hours driving there and back and 35 min with Coco in between, I really hope I have more time brother!!

The reason I even went there today (apart from being horny, which is all day everyday anyway !) was because both Yumiko (as receptionist) and Angela are there and Coco wants me to meet them and I wasn't disappointed.

Oh, just for the record, I will probably see Yumiko first before the lovely Angela, Yumiko is a bit more mature and she is more my type too..................I'm sure you know what I mean......................haha

Cheers

:love::love:

I need to do a treasure hunt there very soon!

Yumiko, Angela, need to be on my list + few others somewhere else .>!>!>!>! Holy Shit! Where is time?

AHLUNGOR
10-04-2013, 12:44 PM

Yumiko, Angela, need to be on my list + few others somewhere else .>!>!>!>! Holy Shit! Where is time?

Well, Brother Mate,

Yumiko is working today (not as a receptionist!!) and Angela will start work after school at 4pm

Afterwork party at Stanmore then ??

Cheers

:cool2:

Winsome76
16-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Wow, I want to get into the private party!

playerz
17-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Mate, try Cici and you would not be disappointed. She is my Fav for a long time. I have to stop seeing her as I started to fall in love with her.

Be carefull as you might get addictive with her.

Don't blame me.

Cheers
I decided to break up with Cici about 7 months ago for that same reason Bro - to maintain my sanity to be able to distinguish dream from reality.
Just like in the movie Inception every time I'm with her. Only problem is she keep playing with my damn totem, so I can't tell if she's really a ML or my dream girlfriend. :grimace:

My picks here are Michelle, Miranda & Angela. Next on the return list would be Angela coz last time's 1 hour session was way too short for me.

Irene638
17-04-2013, 10:25 AM
I decided to break up with Cici about 7 months ago for that same reason Bro - to maintain my sanity to be able to distinguish dream from reality.
Just like in the movie Inception every time I'm with her. Only problem is she keep playing with my damn totem, so I can't tell if she's really a ML or my dream girlfriend. :grimace:

My picks here are Michelle, Miranda & Angela. Next on the return list would be Angela coz last time's 1 hour session was way too short for me.

Hi Bro,

I agreed with you 100% about the feeling when with Cici.

As I mentioned before, she reminded me of the First love. The more I see her the more I felt in love with her.

I haven't not seen her at least 3 months but I still remember clearly all the sessions that I had with her.

Great memories.

How do you compare Angela and Cici in the look & service department?

Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Hi Bro,

I agreed with you 100% about the feeling when with Cici.

As I mentioned before, she reminded me of the First love. The more I see her the more I felt in love with her.

I haven't not seen her at least 3 months but I still remember clearly all the sessions that I had with her.

Great memories.

How do you compare Angela and Cici in the look & service department?

Cheers.

If you have so much feelings and connections with Cici, why stop seeing her??

If I ever run into someone who looks like my first love (her name is Connie BTW) I will never stop seeing her! I won't let that feeling end.

Cheers

cmk76
17-04-2013, 10:49 PM

If I ever run into someone who looks like my first love (her name is Connie BTW) I will never stop seeing her! I won't let that feeling end.

Cheers

As we all know.. all good things must come to an end... Memories are never forgotten, that is why reminiscing about the past is so pleasurable!

playerz
18-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Irene638 - Cici is one of those girls who can make the average man like us feel like Baumgartner on Viagra. Very difficult to compare her with anyone else? I'm sure senior members of David's can compare her like with Daisy. Good thing is Cici is not retired compared to Daisy.

AHLUNGOR - Reason I stop seeing Cici is coz I could potentially loose my mortgage to her if I don't away. I'm doing a Bear Grylls on survival here by staying away.

Irene638
18-04-2013, 10:14 AM

Cheers

Hi Bro Ahl,

I am a married man, and I felt bad enought to go punting. I don't want to have the second woman in my life.

I am not as good as some Bros here that go home and have a normal life after a hot session with some hot ML.
After spent time with Cici, I will have problem to get her out of my head, even when I am with my wife. At that moment, I knew that I have to stop seeing her before I get into big trouble.

Luckily & unluckily I manage to stop seeing her.

COCO68
19-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Come to see Angela today

COCO68
15-05-2013, 02:39 PM

Angela will see you after school today

COCO68
18-05-2013, 11:26 AM
angela working today, better massage now, nice service, school girl young and white c cup.

Shoryureppa
23-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Who would you say does the strongest/deepest massage at this place? Upper body aches most of the time!

I'm set to book Angela & Cici from the reviews i'm reading though.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Who would you say does the strongest/deepest massage at this place? Upper body aches most of the time!

I'm set to book Angela & Cici from the reviews i'm reading though.

Hi Bro,

Angela is very young and inexperienced, only been in the industry a couple of months ! You may have to teach her how to massage among other things.

Cici is very experienced and excellent services her massage is ok but I won't be counting on her to fix my back pain!!

So you have to decide whether you really want to have the strongest and deepest massage or you are after a hot young girls body and company ?

Strongest massage in order of skills :

Lisa, Coco, Elaine, Mimi

Cheers

Ps. It will be unrealistic to expect a strong remedial massage from a pretty young girl !!

Irene638
23-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Hi Bro,

Angela is very young and inexperienced, only been in the industry a couple of months ! You may have to teach her how to massage among other things.

Cici is very experienced and excellent services her massage is ok but I won't be counting on her to fix my back pain!!

So you have to decide whether you really want to have the strongest and deepest massage or you are after a hot young girls body and company ?

Lisa, Coco, Elaine, Mimi

Cheers

Ps. It will be unrealistic to expect a strong remedial massage from a pretty young girl !!

Who is this Elaine? I have never heard of her name. How is her look? and part 2?

Cheers Bro

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 10:28 AM
Who is this Elaine? I have never heard of her name. How is her look? and part 2?

Cheers Bro

Elaine is a new girl just started this week, I met her on Tuesday, the day I tried Jojo (the most beautiful girl in the shop - all those doubtors are welcome to challegne me for that..........lol) instead of her. Elaine is from HongKong, a MILF, probably late 20 to 30's. Looks good with made up and very busty (but I have a feeling that they are enhanced), she worked in sauna/massage shops in HongKong so you can expect a fairly high standard, with her experience, I would expect a pretty sensual part 2 as well, how good? need to be tested.

Why don't you do us all a favour, or you are like me who are a sucker for a pretty face and those all natural 36 C Cups (Jojo is a must try ! but please don't expect too much skills OK !)

Cheers

:love:................:question:

Irene638
23-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks Bro,

I am running on empty at the moment, so I can't afford a punt. I miss Michelle so much but can't go and see her yet.

Need to do some saving. Will do AR when I tried them.

Cheers.

Shoryureppa
23-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi Bro,

Lisa, Coco, Elaine, Mimi

Cheers

Exactly correct. However, if I can find a sexy girl that can also do a strong massage then that would be ideal.

Irene638
23-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Exactly correct. However, if I can find a sexy girl that can also do a strong massage then that would be ideal.

Mate, You have missed out Mena. She is hot, young and can do real professional massage.

She left about 3 month ago, but I heard she will be back in July.

Hopefully she will.

cheers.

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2013, 10:54 PM

Hi Mate,

If money is no object, I have a great one for you, @$280/hr , go see Milo at 5 Star, you can have sensational BBBJ and FS for the first 30 then a very firm massage as your part 2!

And if you can control the timing right, get another BBBJ/HJ finish in the last 5 min for a really happy ending!!

Highly recommended

Cheers

Shoryureppa
24-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Hi Mate,

If money is no object, I have a great one for you, @$280/hr , go see Milo at 5 Star, you can have sensational BBBJ and FS for the first 30 then a very firm massage as your part 2!

And if you can control the timing right, get another BBBJ/HJ finish in the last 5 min for a really happy ending!!

Highly recommended

Cheers

seems like Ahlungor is the oracle of Sydney massage, thanks for the info!

H@rnyb@stard
28-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi Bro Ahl,

I am a married man, and I felt bad enought to go punting. I don't want to have the second woman in my life.

I am not as good as some Bros here that go home and have a normal life after a hot session with some hot ML.
After spent time with Cici, I will have problem to get her out of my head, even when I am with my wife. At that moment, I knew that I have to stop seeing her before I get into big trouble.

Luckily & unluckily I manage to stop seeing her.

Hey bro

What's so special about Cici? Does she offer you FS? Give you her personal mobile number so you can talk and text with her all day long? I don't think I'll fall for anyone who is just giving me a massage and HJ....

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Hey bro

What's so special about Cici? Does she offer you FS? Give you her personal mobile number so you can talk and text with her all day long? I don't think I'll fall for anyone who is just giving me a massage and HJ....

Hi Brother HB,

I don't think it's appropriate to talk about ML offering FS in the open forum, whether she does or not is private inside the shop and strictly between the ML and the client. Your comment can be viewed as deflamatory towards the ML or the related shop. And any such discussions should be kept between members via PM or at least in the private section.

You are not trying to get some MLs or shops into trouble are you ??

Please be careful, we should all work together to protect these RnT shops and all the MLs.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter

Cheers

Irene638
28-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Hey bro

Hi Mate,

We are talking about feeling here, I am an old enough guy. I have been around for a while and I have "tasted" many good quality MLs & WLs.

But Cici, there is something about her that I can't explain, she makes me missing her. Not her service only but the strange feeling that you have got when you are around her.

You must try your yourself to appreciate. Properly, you won't have the feeling that I have at all.

Cheers.

H@rnyb@stard
28-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Hi Brother HB,

I don't think it's appropriate to talk about ML offering FS in the open forum, whether she does or not is private inside the shop and strictly between the ML and the client. Your comment can be viewed as deflamatory towards the ML or the related shop. And any such discussions should be kept between members via PM or at least in the private section.

You are not trying to get some MLs or shops into trouble are you ??

Please be careful, we should all work together to protect these RnT shops and all the MLs.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter

Cheers

Not trying to get anyone in to trouble, just curious that's all. If my comment or question offended any one, please accept my apology. I thought I have read many posts from other punters openly discussing who they had FS with in which massage shop in this forum, therefore assume it is ok ask similar questions myself. If name of ML and shop which FS was offered should not be mentioned at all, perhaps site administrator should develop something which will scan all postings on massage shops and remove post which referencing FS? But then the list of keywords need to be updated constantly as i am sure people will invent new phrase to replace the term 'FS'.

wilisno
28-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Not trying to get anyone in to trouble, just curious that's all. If my comment or question offended any one, please accept my apology. I thought I have read many posts from other punters openly discussing who they had FS with in which massage shop in this forum, therefore assume it is ok ask similar questions myself. If name of ML and shop which FS was offered should not be mentioned at all, perhaps site administrator should develop something which will scan all postings on massage shops and remove post which referencing FS? But then the list of keywords need to be updated constantly as i am sure people will invent new phrase to replace the term 'FS'.
That's why the Private Massage section was created for more juicy talks !

cheungchau
28-05-2013, 02:41 PM
"Private Section" still openly accessible . It is on the web! Open to public, hence. No privacy at all.
Certain members who started the trend should rethink when judging/lecturing the other.. Keep the fun to yourselves.. (this remark is not pointing at brother Wilisno as his AR always about FS ladies. Totally different position!)

That's why the Private Massage section was created for more juicy talks !

wilisno
28-05-2013, 03:28 PM
"Private Section" still openly accessible . It is on the web! Open to public, hence. No privacy at all.
Certain members who started the trend should rethink when judging/lecturing the other.. Keep the fun to yourselves.. (this remark is not pointing at brother Wilisno as his AR always about FS ladies. Totally different position!)
If a shop is reviewed on this forum, whether it's written in details or not, it's undeniably sexual. This is a sex forum. So it's not much different whether it's accessible or not, but at least the Private Massage section is designed for specifically this purpose, not for casual new members.

BTW, no offense taken ! ;)

IExperiment
29-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Hi Mate,

We are talking about feeling here, I am an old enough guy. I have been around for a while and I have "tasted" many good quality MLs & WLs.

But Cici, there is something about her that I can't explain, she makes me missing her. Not her service only but the strange feeling that you have got when you are around her.

You must try your yourself to appreciate. Properly, you won't have the feeling that I have at all.

Cheers.

Yes Ci-Ci Is very cute :) I havent seen her for over a year. I miss her, she have nice tone body and good boobs :)

Face 7.5 - 8
Body 8 Tone not loose
Boobs almost C
Height 158
This is how I can remember her just her Stat :)

COCO68
04-06-2013, 10:59 AM
I give many training to Angela, now very good service

Tex
04-06-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey Coco.....why don't you get sexy little Miranda back?? I miss her and her tight little pussy terribly. Is Jojo any good or am I barking up the wrong tree. If you can't get Miranda back who would you recommend for similar Part 2 service??

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2013, 02:22 AM
Hey Coco.....why don't you get sexy little Miranda back?? I miss her and her tight little pussy terribly. Is Jojo any good or am I barking up the wrong tree. If you can't get Miranda back who would you recommend for similar Part 2 service??

Hi brother Tex,

I think Miranda may be doing private out calls at the moment and making big money !

There are three Taiwanese girls there you could try :

Yumiko, Eva and Abby

Cheers

COCO68
11-06-2013, 12:23 PM

Cheers

Sexy Angela working today

AHLUNGOR
11-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Sexy Angela working today

Correction, Angela not on today, will be working Sat and Sun instead.

Cheers

PuntNS
11-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Wow, AHLUNGOR (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?23510-AHLUNGOR) you are privy to a lot of information..

What hours does
Angela work?

AHLUNGOR
12-06-2013, 12:51 AM
Wow, AHLUNGOR (http://forum.aus99.com/member.php?23510-AHLUNGOR) you are privy to a lot of information..

What hours does
Angela work?

Just the normal shop hours, 10am to 10 pm

Cheers

COCO68
13-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Angela working today, service better now

bbbccc123
14-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Angela is the best in stanmore in term look and body. Also cici...:love:

mongolian
14-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Ahlungor, does this place only offer RnT? Will the girls find it offensive if I only want massage?

Im after anyone with good massage skills (body not just cock).

AHLUNGOR
14-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Ahlungor, does this place only offer RnT? Will the girls find it offensive if I only want massage?

Im after anyone with good massage skills (body not just cock).

Hi brother,

Of course you can have massage only! Go and have a read on the thread about Amy from 316 on this page you will see all my suggestions - mostly are with mamasans! And because they are the boss, most of them don't do much part ii anyway so they are less likely to get upset (unlike the other MLs where part II is their major income source !).

And for this Stanmore thread, of course Coco is the best lady to give you a proper strong massage part I only, just make sure you tell her you have been in the shop before and saw other girls or you will be and she will be very happy to just make $35 or $55 from you herself !

Good luck and enjoy

Cheers

Ps. May be I didn't answer your question properly, if you are asking about just having a massage only with any girl (like including all those hot and young ones !!) then I ask you back if you only want a legit massage then perhaps you should just go to a legit shop or legit Thai shop ! Why go to a RnT shop?

I am not saying all the MLs will be upset or being offensive when the client only wants part I but its human nature that they are there to make more money than working in the shopping centre, enough said .

mongolian
15-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Hey ahlungor, thanks.

Understand that many girls in Chinese massage shops are trying to make extra $ with Part 2. Therefore I don't mind paying more for Part 1 if they know what they are doing.

Have been going to thai and remedial massages (eg. Jackie sports) but they don't seem to be doing the job. At $120 a pop (Jackie), it's money down the drain.

Looking at alternative therapy for my shoulder. Maybe I should try acupuncture? Any recommendation?

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Hey ahlungor, thanks.

Understand that many girls in Chinese massage shops are trying to make extra $ with Part 2. Therefore I don't mind paying more for Part 1 if they know what they are doing.

Hi brother Mongolian,

When it comes to remedial massage I think I do know a thing or two.

And if you are the generous type who are happy to tip say $20 if the ML really deliver a good part I then you will be most welcome in all the shops!!

But sometimes even strong massage is a very personal thing, nothing is universal, so what really works for me may be only so so for you, so you have to have some patience and try a couple to see who's style is more suitable for you and to your liking:

IMHO the best massage in Sydney at the moment:

1. Lisa @ Stanmore
2. Candy @ QVB
3. Coco @ Stanmore
4. Yuki @ 288 Wattle St
5. Sherry @ Snow Lotus
6. Eva @ shop 9/741 George St
7. Amy @ 316 Central

One of them got to fit you like a glove !!

Cheers

kmidas1
05-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Angela sounds good, but I know why you guys were hooked on cici.

COCO68
04-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Angela, tall and slim, long hair, innocent look, 21 year busty Uni student, services have improved all round and getting many return bookings

Falcon
04-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Bros...
I am falling in love with Angela..
what should I do ?
help me please
why she is so beautiful...

CunningLinguist
04-09-2013, 08:07 PM
Bros...
what should I do ?
help me please

Read this .... (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?37593-The-difference-between-love-and-lust-in-sex)

AHLUNGOR
04-09-2013, 08:26 PM
Bros...
what should I do ?
help me please

That's perfectly normal brother,

People fall in love with their MLs all the times!

I only have one question for you mate: is the feeling mutual ??

Cheers

Falcon
04-09-2013, 09:23 PM
That's perfectly normal brother,

People fall in love with their MLs all the times!

I only have one question for you mate: is the feeling mutual ??

Cheers

I think its only me. lol
I'll see her again next week
feeling so lucky today that I could met her

AHLUNGOR
05-09-2013, 01:14 AM
I think its only me. lol
I'll see her again next week
feeling so lucky today that I could met her

I think that's how I felt when I met Cici for the first time !!

Angela is a lovely girl, see her regularly if you can, young girl like her doesn't stay too long in the industry!!

As soon as she meets a rich boyfriend or a sugar daddy, she'll be gone, enjoy the moments!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Falcon
05-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I think that's how I felt when I met Cici for the first time !!

Angela is a lovely girl, see her regularly if you can, young girl like her doesn't stay too long in the industry!!

As soon as she meets a rich boyfriend or a sugar daddy, she'll be gone, enjoy the moments!

Just my two cents

Cheers

She is indeed lovely and smart and friendly.
Thanks for the advice Mister
will definitely come back next week

COCO68
14-09-2013, 11:41 AM
She is indeed lovely and smart and friendly.
Thanks for the advice Mister
will definitely come back next week

thank you mr falcon,

Have you seen Angela this week, she is working today

Falcon
14-09-2013, 11:43 AM
thank you mr falcon,

Have you seen Angela this week, she is working today

Is she available now Coco ???
of course I am coming today
HAHAHA
thank you for reminding me

AHLUNGOR
14-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Is she available now Coco ???
of course I am coming today
HAHAHA
thank you for reminding me

Hi Brother Falcon,

I think Coco may have gone for the weekend with her family, better ring up the shop and book your little sweetheart man ! Eva should be doing receptionist as well.

Cheers

Falcon
14-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Brother Falcon,

I think Coco may have gone for the weekend with her family, better ring up the shop and book your little sweetheart man ! Eva should be doing receptionist as well.

Cheers

Just have a great lovely meeting with Angela..
She totally made my day.
Also when I arrive there, I was greet by another beautiful lady.
I think Stanmore Massage is a heaven on earth
hahaha

xzy61187
15-09-2013, 01:29 PM
I wish they have a shower facility!

crum
15-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Lol have you been here? They have two showers...

COCO68
18-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Just have a great lovely meeting with Angela..
She totally made my day.
Also when I arrive there, I was greet by another beautiful lady.
I think Stanmore Massage is a heaven on earth
hahaha

Angela new hair today, so very hot lady !!

AHLUNGOR
21-09-2013, 11:46 AM
Angela is a quiet achiever, you don't hear too much fanfare about her but she does a good job and has many admirers !!

Falcon
22-09-2013, 12:24 AM
WHAT ???
Angela new hair ??
cant wait to see her on Tuesday or Wednesday..

Hi Bro xzy61187
they have 2 clean shower room, but its seperated from the room
If you never been here before you should come, trust me.
and if you like Korean B2B you can try Sasa here, she has similar B2B experience to the korean shop..
I always come out from this shop as a very happy man

old fat man
23-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi Bros
I tried Angela Saturday before last, she is a lovely young woman, gives average massage, has a killer body and a sultry sexy look and gives good service.

Mimi is still my preference but never disappointed at this shop.

rubntug
23-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Frequent visitor to this joint and I can't say I've seen Angela - maybe time to make a booking & try her out

COCO68
24-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi Bros
I tried Angela Saturday before last, she is a lovely young woman, gives average massage, has a killer body and a sultry sexy look and gives good service.

Mimi is still my preference but never disappointed at this shop.

Sexy young Angela is waiting for you !!