PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Massage

Shonkybasted
23-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi bros, has anyone tried Sunshine massage on Harbour st Darling Harbour? I called them up and before I could ask what they offer they said they have very pretty girls that give good massage. That could only mean one thing.

Travelmate
23-07-2012, 04:36 PM
I believe Ahlungot has been there before

Alexlim
25-07-2012, 07:54 AM
I went there last month during my problem ( Actually, I wanna go to SL but that afternoon the shop was very busy) met the skiny long black hair girl

I couldn't remember her name, she gave me a very good massage, I always feel pain on my shoulders she could clear all my knots :smile: end of 1st part. 2nd part is ok pass the shop decortate is look good, look clean.

I went back there 2-3 times but I didn't see her.
@2nd time I got V good part2 (she's look like nurd .. wear eye glasses but at part2 she was so hot)
@3rd time

Alexlim
25-07-2012, 09:59 AM
@3rd time : ML look like Milf, part 1 ok not strong hand and part2 not bad

altgourami
25-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Same owner and same girls as Chatswood shop. Pretty basic RNT.

Alexlim
13-08-2012, 08:11 AM
I went there last night to prove how there bad because
1. I had to hang around in city, couldn't play at home ground:cry:
2. I used to feel good there

The girl look ok part 1 wasn't bad but I got dame fucking experience as mrcookieman
she wad coughing during massage time! And I asked she is ok? Her answer was I'm ok but she is still cough on my head!!!!
I'm a bit lucky because I've read the thread before! When I arrived home last night I took a bath for long and took panadol and antibiotic to save my health but it's not enough! This morning I sick and headache!

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?878-Sunshine-Massage-Sydney-the-ML-Jin-has-infected-me-what-to-do&highlight=Sunshine

Part 2 I give -10/10 the worst I've gotten, I didn't cum yet but she told me "finish, I go now another customer wait me!!!!"
10 mins early for masssage shop and ML!!! WTF!!!

I think I'm very easy man and I don't wanna camplain any shop!!!
But this time it wad so shit; the worst part 2 and not cum, 10 mins early, and make Me fucking sick this morning!

I must not go back there anymore!!!

tody
21-08-2012, 03:22 PM
I was there a few weeks ago .. cant remember the girls name (MILF) ... round 1 good .. round 2 nada.

I actually had to ask what I had paid extra for

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 03:35 PM
I was there a few weeks ago .. cant remember the girls name (MILF) ... round 1 good .. round 2 nada.

I actually had to ask what I had paid extra for

Hi Brother tody,

You posted two reviews in a row, one here and one about 107 Quay St and neither places were up to your standard, may be there are better massage shops in town that are more deserved to have your business,

Cheers

:smile:

tody
21-08-2012, 03:42 PM
LOL .. yeah maybe my expectations are too high.

Silverfox is always high on my first stop lists ... Wattle St ... Botany Rd ... rarely disappointed

AHLUNGOR
21-08-2012, 03:52 PM
LOL .. yeah maybe my expectations are too high.

Silverfox is always high on my first stop lists ... Wattle St ... Botany Rd ... rarely disappointed

Hi Brother,

There is one little shop which you haven't mentioned above, but I'm sure you have been there before:

After having a frustrating morning at work I decided to go down to Snow Lotus and give it a try.

As it was my first time I thought Id do 30 min and see what happens.

Nice looking girl, prob mid 20s with very little English. After a reasonable good massage I flipped over to find the girl only offered dressed HJ .. which kind of put me off.

Ive heard good things about Snow Lotus, so asked for another 30 min with another girl. Second girls English was very good and massage also very good ... but once again disappointed on the flip side.

Sorry guys Im bad with names so cant remember either girls names. Anyway cant crit the massage of either and they where both very nice ... so will try again in the future.

You posted that back on 11 April and nothing since, so I assume you haven't been back?

And I am really surprised to see that two girls in a row you didn't get a nude HJ, one of the young girl could be Emma but I think you need to pay SL a return visit as their current roster is much more reliable and you shouldn't be disappointed.

Cheers

:cool2:

Vin
22-08-2012, 12:23 PM
I would only return to this shop Sunshine to see Jolin. Anyone seen her around other places?

Alexlim
22-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Good luck bro, For me I'm not interested to go there anymore

Travelmate
23-08-2012, 12:23 AM
This shop sux. Bad management and watch out for Jin, she will cough all over you and you might end up with bronchitis like I did.

fuck that... not for Travelmate then