PDA

View Full Version : General talk Who is reviewing who here?

Supadude
03-04-2013, 07:14 PM
I found out from a girl last week that within the Brisbane industry, the girls have their own online forum.
Guess what they do on it? They make comments about us!!! Lol.
It's their way of sharing critical info about punters that are pricks to them. They communicate via SMS and this online forum. They share punters numbers and descriptions. Some of the rude ones have been black listed, so that if they call a new girl, the number is flagged as one to avoid. Case of girls looking out for each other.

I just thought it was funny.

peter42
04-04-2013, 04:08 AM
so where is this forum?

AHLUNGOR
04-04-2013, 08:05 AM
I found out from a girl last week that within the Brisbane industry, the girls have their own online forum.
Guess what they do on it? They make comments about us!!! Lol.
It's their way of sharing critical info about punters that are pricks to them. They communicate via SMS and this online forum. They share punters numbers and descriptions. Some of the rude ones have been black listed, so that if they call a new girl, the number is flagged as one to avoid. Case of girls looking out for each other.

I just thought it was funny.

Sounds like fantasy to me!!

However, anything is possible, if such a forum/blog does exist, it will make interesting reading won't it??

Could be just MSN or Facebook communications between a small circle of WLs though

Furthermore, if the girls are able to share clients number then this effectively rule out any shop environment (the shop or receptionist will be the one taking the bookings and girls will have no idea or say in it until the punter turns up), therefore the situation will be restricted to girls working privately who takes their own bookings , so I suppose the sample size can not be that big!

Just my two cents

Cheers

BrainSex
04-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Supadude
04-04-2013, 08:50 AM
I was told there are about 17 of them who discuss with each other. Maybe it's not an online forum like this one. perhaps just a chat group.

brownwallaby
04-04-2013, 09:37 AM
I think most of them are private operators, not those working at shops

popeye96
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Old news. I'm fairly certain that there is an advertisers only section to at least one of the prominent sites that the ladies use to discuss various things, rude punters included.

hgry1
04-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Old news. I'm fairly certain that there is an advertisers only section to at least one of the prominent sites that the ladies use to discuss various things, rude punters included.

+1. It doesnt matter where - it does exist. Nothing to worry about if you are a gentleman - only if your an idiot and I guess there are a lot of idiots out there :) ....

Supadude
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
+1. It doesnt matter where - it does exist. Nothing to worry about if you are a gentleman - only if your an idiot and I guess there are a lot of idiots out there :) ....

Yes that's right. Treat them like a GF.. offer BFE? lol..

I didn't start this post to alarm anyone. I just thought it was a very interesting thing. One of the girls just started talking about her bad experiences and it lead to this. From what I gather, it only involves a handful of private girls who work near the city. Apparently there are a few notorious punters that try the same dodgy shit with all the girls. Trying to fuck first and pretend that wallet was left in car etc.. etc...

All good.

gpeck80
05-04-2013, 01:49 AM
"offer BFE? lol.. "

When you rock up, they should hand you a beer and the remote lol

brownwallaby
05-04-2013, 05:32 AM
seriously i always try to offer BFE to my regulars

gpeck80
05-04-2013, 05:46 AM
what do you do exactly ?

Supadude
05-04-2013, 09:54 AM
If they're nice, I just treat them as if I would a girl who I've had a crush on and finally got them. BFE just means not being a prick. They hate it when you pay them and you think you fucking own them. how do you expect them to respond to you if you order them around in their own homes? But the comment about the beer and the remote was funny though. I had a chuckle.

brownwallaby
05-04-2013, 10:16 AM
I only visit massage shops, so having full sex doesn't happen very often. I always try to make them comfortable, offer them massage and chat a lot. Most of my sessions with my regulars tend to be more romantic than sexual

bfe
05-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Yes. Thats what i live for

bigbob
06-04-2013, 08:13 AM
just because you give them money you cant treat them like shit

gpeck80
29-04-2013, 05:25 PM
But the question is where do you draw the line ?

gpeck80
29-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Where is the line between being a gentleman and being a sucker ?

CunningLinguist
29-04-2013, 07:01 PM
----------------------------------Right here :)
Gentleman -------------------------------| Sucker
Dress neatly -----------------------------| Buy new clothes to impress the WL/ML
Be polite ----------------------------------| Be a sycophant
Buy an occasional present------------| Always buy what present the girl asks you to buy
Extend the session if you want to ---| Always extend the session if the girl asks you to
Keep things on track -------------------| Allow the girl to waste time
Avoid snobby girls ----------------------| Keep coming back to snobby girls
Negotiate fairly over extras -----------| Let the girl overcharge you for extras

brownwallaby
29-04-2013, 07:55 PM
----------------------------------Right here
Gentleman -------------------------------| Sucker
Dress neatly -----------------------------| Buy new clothes to impress the WL/ML
Be polite ----------------------------------| Be a sycophant
Buy an occasional present------------| Always buy what present the girl asks you to buy
Extend the session if you want to ---| Always extend the session if the girl asks you to
Keep things on track -------------------| Allow the girl to waste time
Avoid snobby girls ----------------------| Keep coming back to snobby girls
Negotiate fairly over extras -----------| Let the girl overcharge you for extras

So I'm neither :) Never care how I dress, come to the shop still holding my GoCard wearing shorts, thongs and sweaty T-shirt. Only once in my punting career gave present to the girl. Always negotiate unfairly over extras ... LOL

herecticx
01-05-2013, 01:37 AM
I only visit massage shops, so having full sex doesn't happen very often. I always try to make them comfortable, offer them massage and chat a lot. Most of my sessions with my regulars tend to be more romantic than sexual

let me get this straight.

u go to pay for a massage.. then end up giving one?

gpeck80
01-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Not knocking your list cunningling... but you can still be a sucker behaving in the way you describe a gentleman.

CunningLinguist
01-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Not knocking your list cunningling... but you can still be a sucker behaving in the way you describe a gentleman.

Sure it's all relative!
There is nothing wrong with being a sucker sometimes anyway :)

brownwallaby
01-05-2013, 05:53 AM
let me get this straight.

u go to pay for a massage.. then end up giving one?

call it a role reversal as I'd also give her the equivalent of HJ n BJ :) but yeah maybe she should give me a tip LOL

CunningLinguist
01-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Massaging a ML is a great way to build up brownie points, you can cash them in later for extras!
I enjoy massaging a hot young ML with a great body!

brownwallaby
01-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Massaging a ML is a great way to build up brownie points, you can cash them in later for extras!
I enjoy massaging a hot young ML with a great body!

true true. There are 5000 shades of grey in Brisbane massage shops and you have to be equally subtle :)
If you're lucky you can even get extras for free ...