PDA

View Full Version : Haraku - Avoid

Jontz1
04-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey guys, I never tell about my experiences, but this one had to be my worst (note I've only seen 4 other girls).
Was visiting in Brisbane and decided I'd take a spontaneous punt. Didn't have much money in my wallet so I was going after something a little cheaper.
Found a girl by the name of Haraku on Cracker, though I've seemed to have lost her page, but she also has a locanto: http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_150506400/Real-JAPANESE-Haruka-Very-Hot-and-Busty-REAL-PHOTOS.html

Sent her a text asking if she offered any massage services and she replied 30minutes-$80, every other girl hadn't replied and I was in a rush so I took it. Got there and was greeted at the door in some pretty gross looking lingerie, even after requesting she wore the same outfit in the ad or similar. She looked old, probably 30+, definitely not the girl in the ad. I was desperate and nervous so I went on. She took me into a room and asked for the money. I showed her the agreed rate, $80 for half hour massage and she flipped out saying more money, after awhile of pointing towards my phone and explaining to her that we had already agreed on $80 she finally agreed and said "ah massage!".

I stripped down and laid on the bed, she began by simply jerking me of. I asked for a body slide and she said no, strange she said yes before I gave her the money. After getting nowhere with her I decided whatever, enjoy the handjob. I reach to grab her boobs and suck on them a bit and she pulled away saying no, so I just fondled them a little. Though she did a great job of wanking me I wasn't able to enjoy it properly due to my disappointment . I didn't take to long to cum, and when I did she told me to shower then leave. I asked about what had happened to the rest of my half hour and she just asked me for more money. So I grabbed my stuff, went into the shower and cleaned off.

Note to all curious punters, AVOID and sorry for the poor writing skills.

daveweelan82
04-04-2013, 03:49 PM
Mate you should of refused to leave until she finishe the massage or given u your cash back. I'm sure she won't call the cops to get rid of u. I'm sick of hearing about this shit. There's a woman advertising on locanto saying Japanese beauty. The picture she uses is about 30years old when I saw her I just left. I'm not paying for crap. That's why I only go to shops now much better.

Jontz1
04-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Will keep in mind for next time, also last I heard shops were illegal in Bris, only private?

bigbob
04-04-2013, 04:10 PM
so did i but i still go to shops

BrainSex
04-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

brownwallaby
04-04-2013, 08:11 PM
my worst experience at massage shops was much much better than this ...

flamingmoose
04-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Haha...at the bullshit in that ad..pathetic

CunningLinguist
05-04-2013, 12:06 AM
I had a girl ask me for more money once after we agreed on everything, it was an instant turn off, I walked downstairs and told the mamasan and got a different girl.

beast1u
05-04-2013, 06:51 PM
No need to be nervous my friend, a lot of these women are hustlers who don't respect you one bit at all. Tell em' to get fucked and walk, plenty of other places to go.

Still, at least she got you there ;)