PDA

View Full Version : 1/52 Broad Arrow road Narwee 0435 589 029

Style_Admin
04-04-2013, 06:58 PM
NEW GIRLS NEW GIRLS NEW GIRLS

LAURA a genuine 20 year old , who is willing to please you always

CANDY Girl next door type , very bubbly and happy , you shall be always pleased

CINDY is a shy girl but inside the room she turns on the after burners.

these girls are full service girls .

COCO is an exceptional technician with features of barbie doll ..

MICA is back and with her natural E CUPS to please you

COCO and MICA is an STYLES SERVICE girl so unfortunately no full service with them.

thank you for your patronage ..

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029...

123kid
05-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Are bookings required for this place now or can you still just turn up and get service???

PunterPro
05-04-2013, 10:32 PM
In my limited experience of this place you can certainly just rock up but there's sometimes been a customer crowd scene (3 punters inc me) when I've pitched up (but that's also because I turn up at rush hour) and then you're looking at a minimum 40 minute delay as they recycle through the waiting room. It's quite a small room as well which makes waiting in silence with other punters a bit of a drag.

From what I have seen, bookings who turn up on time will be given precedence over walk in punters.

I'd suggest calling ahead, finding out who's working, what services the available girls are willing to perform (not everyone does everything), how busy they are etc to get a feel for how much Angry Birds you'll be playing whilst waiting for the strumpet of your choice to call you up.

I think the only reasons not to make a booking would be if you couldn't guarantee turning up at a certain time or else if you fancied the randomness of a blind punt.

lonewolf77
06-04-2013, 02:01 PM
I have been away for a few weeks, so i am not sure if this has been discussed already. Am I to understand that Alyssa and Crystal arent coming back. I know they went back to korea on holidays for "2 weeks" or so i was told by them and the managers but its been around 2 months or so now i believe. Shame, I really liked them and the Styles service they provided. I guess the only one left I can be content with is Coco as all the other "new" ladies i have since tried have been hopeless in comparison.

Style_Admin
27-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Bookings are not essantial but prefered , for your convienience...

for bookings and enquiries 0435 589 029