PDA

View Full Version : General talk Vietnam - Phan Thiet/Mui Ne

dr wankenstein
04-04-2013, 07:56 PM
G'day fellas,

I'm going to find myself with a few days to kill in Mui Ne (or technically Ham Tien I think) which is on the outskirts of Phan Thiet.
I've been there before (i've not actually stopped in Phan Thiet, just travelled through), I had hooked up with backpacker so didn't get to explore the punting scene.

I was hassled by the motorbike pimps outside my hotel, I just imagine them carting some fatty back. I also crossed paths with W/Ls on the tourist strip (possibly the said fatties belonging to the motorbike pimps, standard = no good). I will be there sometime this year, as early as within the next 6 weeks in fact. Now, I know there are fukin hot girls there (eg, the receptionists - i don't have the balls to proposition, but maybe i'll grow a pair).

If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated - eg, is there much action in the town of Phan Thiet. I'm white but i have some language skills, probably only just sufficient to pick up.

Perhaps its possible to hook up in ho chi min and travel up? maybe also from ho chi, try and link up via a dating website (check out my aussie passport bitches)?

I don't have time trying to seek the talent out (if it exists there) nor do I have time to hook up with fat chicks. I'm looking for quick connections with the best they've got, looking for stunners only, if you know where the hot bitches hang out spread the word.

Thanks in advance, if you stumble across this post a long time after it's written still stick your 2 cents worth in.

Cheers
The Dr.

dr wankenstein
14-04-2013, 07:39 PM
After some more research, i came across http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?256-Vietnam
this specific area comes up in a couple of threads. In a nut shell it's pretty barren when it comes to WLs.

memememe
07-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Hey Dr

I would recommend a BYO form Saigon. If you have been there you know whats on offer. if you offer to take a HAb on holidays to the beach they are usually ripping their clothes off to get there.

Go to one of the bars like Moon Bar, Bar 52 or Voodoo for a few nights in a row, then ask one of the girls to come holiday.....
or go to Appo ( Apocalypse) or lush and pick a nice WL... plenty to choose from and many will come with you for the cost of the trip....

Phan Thiet is full of gangsters and groups of young guys looking to mug foreigners. I have spent a lot of time there, and its not as nice as it could be. I do see a lot of hot HABs on facebook form there !

As you have seen Mui Ne is full of massage places and motorbike hookers.... catering for the Russians that like this place. I prefer Phu Quoc island..... where a BYO is always happy go with....

AZNELITE88
03-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the suggestions :)