PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Catherine @ Ginza as tall as the Eiffel Tower with the flow of a Hawaiin river.

Gucci2012
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM
This is where her sex took me after my session finished, DO NOT LAUGH AT ME ahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9KHo9z86rA

Girl: Catherine from Ginza

Time: April 2013

Place: 2 minute walk from Townhall Station Sydney CBD NSW 2000

Website: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1464-GINZA-Roster-(No-Reply-Plz)

Phone: 0406 093 971

Nationality: Japanese/Euro

English: Highly Inteligent, extremely good english.

Hair Colour: Black

Hair Length: Long.

Eyes Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White/Olive looking clear skin

Height: Tall - 173cm

Body Size: Slim size, toned body with good body lines.

Breast Size: Super C-CUPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Enhanced breasts: Yes

Shower Together: No but only because she is still finding her rhythm @ Ginza

Pubic Hair: shaven heaven

Tattoos: No

Full Sex Available: Yes!

Kind of Experience: Non mechanical - Non robotic - super GFE, common thought while i was with her "is this happening or am i day dreaming?"

Kissing Available: Yes, DFK

Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ the sexy kind....

Massage: Yes, the sexy kind....similar to Mikako(new name Momo)

DATY / Oral On Her: Not sure

Overall Looks: Elegant face, Tall Tall Tall and thats with no high heels on, when shes on heels she's a sky scrapper.

Overall Personality: I couldnt get a gauge on her personality because our conversations kept changing rapidly. But i must say for me it was an awesome session.

Cost: $200 per hour

Notes:

This is the first time i have been offered Alcohol by a Ginza girl, that was the first shock of my session. The 2nd was that her service mirrors Mikako(Momo) from the *** & ****** sucking, to the slip and slide body to body massage. With the exception of Cassie and Yukana she also had the ability to maintain a good conversation but because the topics were rapid and random i had trouble keeping up. So i just let her pleasure me the only way this experinced Golden Class girl could.

At the end of my 2 shots we were covered in sweat, half way through the session i actually had to wipe her down, and her ***** was like niagra falls dripping every where, slipped a finger in. She told me she had not had sex for 6 months, i tried not to laugh because theres no way a babe like her had not been penetrated for 6 months but her tightness confirmed her story in a major way. I felt unusually relaxed after my session with her.

Highlight of the session: Getting a high five for making her wet and good sex...atleast that what she told me ^_^

shyboy
05-04-2013, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the review. She is definitely on my todo list now.

I'm sure she will have plenty of sex for the next 6 months!!! LOL!

billionaire
05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks. I am going to try her out when I see the roster. Now I will definitely book her.

Oceancrab
05-04-2013, 10:33 PM
It is quite rare to have a euroasian in Ginza, even though she is not as young as Melissa, but definitely should give it a shot. I will book her next week when she is available

Gucci2012
06-04-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the review. She is definitely on my todo list now.

I'm sure she will have plenty of sex for the next 6 months!!! LOL!

I hope you get a high 5 as well. I didn't except the drink offer, I should of because now I'm curious about what she drinks??????

Some how she doesn't look like a V.B drinker. More a spirits girl.

x11
15-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Catherine. .. well she really is an interesting girl , smart but I got the impression that she might have been a hippie in a previous life with talk of going with the moment etc. remind ed me of a jap friend but on a cauc body. not sure if those boobs are enhanced or not.... don't really care as they are great to play with but kinda firm.

she really has a stunning body. lovely legs. slim waist. great bbbj and cot something that I haven't done before since I was going with the moment.

I wonder if she uses the alcohol as a coping mechanism for her line of work.

daty was so much fun with her.

Gucci2012
15-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Catherine. .. well she really is an interesting girl , smart but I got the impression that she might have been a hippie in a previous life with talk of going with the moment etc. remind ed me of a jap friend but on a cauc body. not sure if those boobs are enhanced or not.... don't really care as they are great to play with but kinda firm.

she really has a stunning body. lovely legs. slim waist. great bbbj and cot something that I haven't done before since I was going with the moment.

daty was so much fun with her.

I got the same impression, our conversation topics were really out there, I'm dying to get in another session to reaffirm that the sensations and services I got were not just a one off, but every time I try to make a booking it never works out for me.

Ethanhunt
15-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Tried for Catherine the last few times but seems to be booked out before the roster comes out. Will keep trying.

Gucci2012
16-04-2013, 05:57 AM
Your use of adjectives is liberal Gucci. But tasteless.

However, i'd expect nothing more from a boffin like you.

Ahahaha keep going brother mkko2 / macuser / mk3 but don't over do it, I've got good money on you making it to at least 130 post before you get kicked from the forum again.

:-)

You would think that after getting banned so many times you know when to keep mouth shut. You must have a sad life if you keep returning to the forum just to cause trouble.....

the wizard
16-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Prophecy be told MK3 banned and about F...ng time....
Unfortunately he will be resurrected.
Admin can you ensure he keeps away...

x11
16-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Catherine is hard to book but keep trying.... I think the initial hype has died down a bit so it's easier.

I really enjoyed the session even though we only had entree. but looking back I'm still thinking wtf just happeend. she's not like the other girls that's for sure

hmm sometimes I found it was hard to get a straight answer from her. she on the other hand read me like snow open book. she's not ditzy. not airy fairy. she's I guess a bit all over the place like Gucci said with the conversation topics. it's almost like she's not all there. but I don't really think that's it either because she's a smart girl....

hmm. ... like I said I was like wtf just happened . lol doesn't matter she's great. imho she looks more jap than cauc. that mixed jav star is prettier but Catherine has a better body imho.

kickass
17-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Fine review Gucci ... Catherine is on my hit list now.

Gucci2012
17-04-2013, 06:09 PM
She is the walking embodiment of how you feel after watching the movie Donnie
Darko.

"What just happened" not in negative way though.

x11
19-04-2013, 01:04 PM
I want to see her again too I want to know how a 2nd session would be different. and I want main course not just the fun entrees.

the wizard
19-04-2013, 01:15 PM
I want to see her again too I want to know how a 2nd session would be different. and I want main course not just the fun entrees.

What do you mean by "main course and not just the fun entrees"?

x11
19-04-2013, 02:59 PM
ended up only having daty and bj we were having so much fun with that we lost track of time and didn't have time for anything else.

the wizard
20-04-2013, 04:06 PM
She is the walking embodiment of how you feel after watching the movie Donnie
Darko.

"What just happened" not in negative way though.

and Donnie Darko was a puzzle and then some, along with Blue Velvet and Twin Peaks

Gucci2012
21-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Fine review Gucci ... Catherine is on my hit list now.

Thank you... I'm keen to hear the accounts of different punters.

zeroun
24-04-2013, 11:03 PM
I finally managed to arrange a booking with Catherine last week... and to be honest I've struggled to find words to describe just how good this girl is.

First impressions.. Wow, gorgeous, tall, toned body and beautiful face. I also found her French accent really sexy which set a good mood. she's got a sharp mind and doesn't just say the usual small talk which most WL seems to come out with. who said woman can't have beauty and brains?

From a services point of view the earlier after reports are 100% accurate.

As you'd know from my previous AR I rate Cassie as a goddess... after seeing Catherine only once I also put her right up there... plus I've got this feeling we only scratched the surface.

Would I return? Definitely... she's an absolute gem

Green Dragon
26-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Nice report zeroun. I'm looking forward to seeing Catherine myself when Ginza re-opens.

Divine
30-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Holy fuck, I'm going to go bankrupt because of her :cry:

Gucci2012
30-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Holy fuck, I'm going to go bankrupt because of her :cry:

Why? Did she give you bad advice on market shares?

Divine
30-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Why? Did she give you bad advice on market shares?

She is absolutely amazing! Everything about her personality is so interesting, she is so unique and different from other WLs. Definitely would visit her more (which will cause me to go bankrupt!)

joelll
30-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Enhanced breasts

it doesnt feel good with the fake breast

zeroun
30-05-2013, 08:34 PM
Enhanced breasts

it doesnt feel good with the fake breast

Fake boobs = aesthetics :cool2:

Gucci2012
31-05-2013, 06:13 AM
She is absolutely amazing! Everything about her personality is so interesting, she is so unique and different from other WLs. Definitely would visit her more (which will cause me to go bankrupt!)

I've met hundreds of WL's and I agree with you, a very unique girl.

the wizard
31-05-2013, 08:41 AM
What makes her different.?
I suppose a stupid question as I should experience her myself..

Divine
31-05-2013, 12:07 PM

She is not your usual WL or normal girl! Just the way she see the world is so different and very unique!

zeroun
31-05-2013, 12:19 PM
It's good to see Catherine receiving positive reviews. I wondered about the lack of ARs. Now I suspect there's a few aus99 bros in lust trying to keep her all for themselves :)

She's definitely a thinking mans WL.

Punted-till-Munted
01-06-2013, 04:49 AM

"A thousand travel books are not worth one real trip."

It's good to see Catherine receiving positive reviews. I wondered about the lack of ARs. Now I suspect there's a few aus99 bros in lust trying to keep her all for themselves :)

She's definitely a thinking mans WL.

We're not all into creative writing.

Punted-till-Munted
03-06-2013, 02:40 AM
One of the best experiences I've had in nearly 10 years punting.

When I punt, I try fuk the brains out of the intended......

This lady made me want to cherish her like a gf.

Gucci2012
31-07-2013, 12:48 AM
After 3 months just had my return visit with Catherine.....she still confuses the heck out of me but my session was extremely joyful.

She's also the worlds tallest ninja, apparently she managed to walk right behind me without me noticing, and has spotted me through out the city.

Hope I don't have to wait another 3 months for a return visit.

hoshimoony
31-07-2013, 02:19 AM
I've been meaning to see Catherine for ages, so many distractions!

vicky
31-07-2013, 06:19 AM
love that song gucci bro..

bbbandit
31-07-2013, 07:07 AM

I'm in the same boat too! Wish she worked some day shifts, much harder for me to pay her a visit in the evening. Very high up on the 'to do' list :)

the wizard
31-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Me to, just never got around to see her.

Gucci2012
31-07-2013, 09:00 AM

Just had my annual salary review which is based around our companies core behaviours/values and my major improvement opportunity was to be more "purposeful" apparently I'm a yes man who sets aside my own projects to help out other team members. I do piss all at work anyway and now my boss is telling not to help my colleagues.

So during my working day instead of choosing between going to the movies or going punting I'll just do both in the same day.

(Hoshimoony's annual salary review)

Generic Boss: "heya Josh please have a seat"

Hoshimoony: "ummmm sorry its Hosh"

Generic Boss: "that's what I said"

Hoshimoony: "no you said Josh my name is Hosh"

Generic Boss: "look whatever your name is, the point is this you need to be more "purposeful", your doing an outstanding work with your Ginza index and your co presidency over the Hoshi and Jasmin accounts but you need more time for your personal pursuits....relax a little, enjoy life...any comments?"

Hoshimoony: "can I go now?"

Generic Boss: "ok Josh have a great day keep up the good work"

Hoshimoony: "its Hosh! my name is Hosh!"

Generic Boss: "ok Dave, bye could you send in Timmins"

Hoshimoony: "FML!"

the wizard
01-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Looks like someone has convinced Catherine to post her pics. here (http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls)
Nice... they are lovely

hoshimoony
01-08-2013, 08:50 PM
boss, what about my pay rise?
I'd gladly accept any raises in Ginza minutes, I'd appreciate that better than something that goes straight to a joint account! :D

Looks like someone has convinced Catherine to post her pics. here (http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls)
Nice... they are lovely

Wow... they're gorgeous. Now I have to see her!

zeroun
01-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Yeah Catherine's hot. Can't believe she's 30yo, looks a lot younger!

Mr. Who
01-08-2013, 09:48 PM
If anyone wants to meet Catherine, make sure to drink a large coffee so that you don't fall behind in the conversation during the session.

the wizard
01-08-2013, 10:15 PM
If anyone wants to meet Catherine, make sure to drink a large coffee so that you don't fall behind in the conversation during the session.
I love conversation as many of the girls know- my fav wanted to give me a massage I said "no thank you-let's talk" -so Catherine would be right up my alley !!

Mr. Who
01-08-2013, 10:59 PM
I love conversation as many of the girls know- my fav wanted to give me a massage I said "no thank you-let's talk" -so Catherine would be right up my alley !!

Well in this case the warning of Catherine will be "don't forget to fuck!"

Gucci2012
02-08-2013, 08:45 AM
I saw a few other shots on her laptop its a pity she couldn't put them all in her profile.

HengDai
02-08-2013, 09:56 AM
I saw a few other shots on her laptop its a pity she couldn't put them all in her profile.

wow, over at her house again providing private tutoring again Gucci? ;p

Gucci2012
02-08-2013, 01:32 PM
wow, over at her house again providing private tutoring again Gucci? ;p

Again???? Nope you must talking about the other Gucci who claimed my AR on Catherine as his own(dirty PR*ck). It was on her laptop which she brought to work that I saw in the room when we had our session.....

Gucci2012
22-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Last visit 19 August 2013.

Ahahaha her conversations still hurt my brain. New Service.... tattoo's. She drew some Japanese script on my arm and tummy, I don't know if she was putting a curse on me or strengthening my place in the universe....I hope its the latter.

Gucci2012
25-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Having a serious conversation with my boss in the city and who should walk past and slap me hard on the chest, say "hi" give huge grin and walk off????

I like your new hair colour, what happened to you? I should have chased you to get my answers.
^_^

Punter Poontang
25-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Just added her to my "missed list" last night (while prioritising the next victim), never made that booking and from what's been posted previously it sure sounds like she won't be back. :-(

Wish you did get that answer to satisfy curiosity!! Guys will be dying to know if she's left the industry or plying her trade elsewhere .... good luck to her though, she must've been popular for a reason.

Gucci2012
26-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Just added her to my "missed list" last night (while prioritising the next victim), never made that booking and from what's been posted previously it sure sounds like she won't be back. :-(

Wish you did get that answer to satisfy curiosity!! Guys will be dying to know if she's left the industry or plying her trade elsewhere .... good luck to her though, she must've been popular for a reason.

When I first started working in the cbd 6years ago it seemed huge. Now it has become a lot smaller. I wont actively look for her face in the crowd but the likelyhood of me seeing her again seems alot more probable than impossible.....

the wizard
28-10-2013, 07:00 AM
All the recommendations and pms from you guys and Wilson and I still managed to miss Catherine.
I won't miss her if she comes back...
Yes im dreaming but........

Gucc... so thats Prada, Cass and now Catherine you have seen on the outside.
Ive never had the opportunity to bump into anyone...

Tm06
02-11-2013, 12:11 PM
According to the latest Ginza roster, she's back today!! Unfortunately I've got other things on, hope she stays for awhile!!

Punter Poontang
02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
According to the latest Ginza roster, she's back today!! Unfortunately I've got other things on, hope she stays for awhile!!

Damn!! Not sure if she made it in the other day or not, but didn't see her sneak on there today.

Oh well, no complaints, thoroughly enjoyed my session with her near namesake Cat this arvo instead. :-P

Gucci2012
03-11-2013, 06:18 AM
All the recommendations and pms from you guys and Wilson and I still managed to miss Catherine.
I won't miss her if she comes back...
Yes im dreaming but........

Gucc... so thats Prada, Cass and now Catherine you have seen on the outside.
Ive never had the opportunity to bump into anyone...

And that's just the girls from Ginza(theres more to that list)...punting in the city for the last 6 year's theres always "other girls" from "other shops".

:-( will this be my last reply to a Wizard post??? I hope not.

syphon
03-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Damn!! Not sure if she made it in the other day or not, but didn't see her sneak on there today.

Oh well, no complaints, thoroughly enjoyed my session with her near namesake Cat this arvo instead. :-P

I haven't seen Cat yet although high on my list ( did see her briefly from a distance when she arrived for work with her friend Dolly)
How about a review on Cat?
send a PM if you prefer!

Punter Poontang
03-11-2013, 01:28 PM
How about a review on Cat?

It'll be up soon. ;-)

Punter Poontang
07-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Catherine's new photos = holy fucking fuck!! <3

Think I just had a stroke, unable to speak, there is only drool. :-P

sinver
29-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Am surprised at the lack of reviews on Catherine, so even though am not good at AR, will write something, else I feel I did not do her justice.
She was my first punt with Ginza and ever since then I been bashing myself for not having visited Ginza until this month.

Wouldnt be an exaggeration to say that so far Catherine is the best lady I ever touched and fucked, in every sense. My first session with her was heavenly, the second left me totally lost for words because I didnt know it would beat the first by miles (which she claims is the result of us knowing each other even better).. was tempted to keep quiet about this gem goddess but alas, don't got the dough to keep visiting her :startle:

As other reviews have mentioned she is gd at conversing, and IMHO that is also what makes her so special and even more attractive, as she chats she would do stuff to you, when you least expect it, which is also what makes her very GFE, sometimes even better than having a real GF ! Also I think the random chat keeps it non-mechanical / non-routine, both of which would be a huge turn off for me

She's an interesting and smart women who got a great body and knows many ways to turn the heat on and loves your cock in her if you treat her well.....did I mention that almost half (?) of my second session with her she was giving me BBBJ in various positions mixed in with boobs massage and body and pussy slides, and when I struggle because I felt guilty she's doing all the work, she kept me down and told me to relax and just enjoy being treated like a king after a stressful day at work? (before the session I did say I was tired and had seen another lady at Ginza and couldnt keep my rocker on for the full session....but well turns out, Catherine did such a good job and kept it stiff throughout) DAMN! I doubt I would ever get that kind of treatment again for a very long time ....

Catherine's body is well toned, and almost perfect, I reckon even better than most of the famous jav I seen. Shes tall, got long legs, soft body to touch, and got a great pair of shapey boobs and she looks stunning too, did think that she looks much younger than advertised. Shes slim but not skinny in the bone sense, just the right balance such that her whole body is a delightful picture and arousing to touch. While she cowgirl on top of me, looking up at the mirror on top, I felt like im fucking a goddess and I do wish that my eyes could capture that moment forever

She got some serious techniques that are really unique and for my second visit to her I got the 'fire and ice' treatment, its special and I really tried my best to not ejaculate too early to ruin all the fun... she was so delicious that I forced a lot of DFK throughout the session which she responded to passionately, and it really felt like she was my GF...other than that burning hole in my wallet :prettiness:

have seen 6 ladies at Ginza now and she was and still is at the very top of my list :slobber:

black knight
30-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Based on your honest review Sinver I will definitely try.
thanks for sharing

kobe7
30-11-2013, 01:10 PM
So they have two places?

It can't be a 2min walk from Town Hall to Surry Hills

black knight
30-11-2013, 01:23 PM
That was before they moved
Only one place
More like a 30 to 40 min walk from townhall, and I have timed it.

Punter Poontang
01-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Am surprised at the lack of reviews on Catherine, so even though am not good at AR, will write something, else I feel I did not do her justice.

Same, but when they're still doing loads of shifts, it just means the regulars are trying to keep her to themselves. :-P

Thanks for the post sinver, feel free to add your own thread for such reviews. That way it can take pride of place in the Ultimate Index (and Hoshi just LOVES updating it), rather than getting lost in amongst an existing review.

Cheers!

Gucci2012
03-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Date of visit: Feb 2014

I think I'll rate this session with Catherine 10/10

When she said "do you want to try something new?"

I saw her heating up the oil and was like "nah I'm good"

I saw disappointment in her face....how could I say no..."alright go nuts" I closed my eyes and enjoyed strange new sensations...it was like a fire ice body slide with a white wine dtbbbj. I flinched a bit when the warm oil was poured over my body and Johnson. It must have been edible because she did a catbath Which led into an extreme dtbbbj. I could go on about the rest of the session but I'm outa time.

Round 2??? Well round 1 didn't officially end, after I blew my 1st load she collapsed on top of me while i was still inside her, she then started biting my neck 1 minute later I was fully erect and she started riding me again. I didn't think there was enough time for me to get off with vaginal penetration so i said jump off ill just hj myself......

unfortunately i didnt realise this innocent comment would offender her, i didnt want to pound her senseless and leave so I wouldn't go overtime, i thought it would be easier for both of us if I just quickly hj'd myself...no big deal. Catherine had other ideas, she ripped the condom off and bbbj'd me to completion.

Massageguy
04-02-2014, 09:33 AM
Yes Gucci,

Catherine is one lovely lady that just loves to do things out of the ordinary.
The hot oil does feel amazing.

She is always asking if I know new and interesting things we can get up to.
She makes me feel boring, because I can never think of anything.

Gucci2012
04-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Yes Gucci,

Catherine is one lovely lady that just loves to do things out of the ordinary.
The hot oil does feel amazing.

She is always asking if I know new and interesting things we can get up to.
She makes me feel boring, because I can never think of anything.

Yeah she does the same to me aswell but I just tell her to run the session because I genuinely enjoy her service and what she does. So we had a talk and i started a run down of things i like.....apparently she's into the same sh*t I'm into. Services which I only receive from Cassie@Ginza.

So this year might be confusing for my d*ck as he will be getting some hardcore PSE from 2 different girls???

black knight
04-02-2014, 10:18 PM
damn.. I'm missing her badly
My first session was amazing but not hardcore Pse,
she was testing the waters with me maybe, being the first time we met.
Now I'm aiming to go full throttle with her for my next session...

Gucci2012
05-02-2014, 12:12 PM
damn.. I'm missing her badly
My first session was amazing but not hardcore Pse,
she was testing the waters with me maybe, being the first time we met.
Now I'm aiming to go full throttle with her for my next session...

The dtbbbj she gave me was totally unexpected, she pushed down so hard I could feel her chin in my pelvic bone. Then she poured white wine into her heated gel/oil mixture which she poured all over my body was delightful. But even more surprising was when filled her mouth with the white wine and dtbbbj on me I thought "wow you've changed"

Can't wait for my next session.

black knight
05-02-2014, 12:37 PM
The dtbbbj she gave me was totally unexpected, she pushed down so hard I could feel her chin in my pelvic bone. Then she poured white wine into her heated gel/oil mixture which she poured all over my body was delightful. But even more surprising was when filled her mouth with the white wine and dtbbbj on me I thought "wow you've changed"

Can't wait for my next session.

do you get to do any wine tasting too
I would love to taste a nice vintage red whilst sucking on those nipples.
Drinking wine will never be the same !!

astro boy
05-02-2014, 12:40 PM
No no, I prefer a white out of her pussy..

Gucci2012
06-02-2014, 06:15 AM

I'm thinking a 2 hour session is order.

xxbbccxx
06-02-2014, 12:14 PM
She doesn' t seem to be on the roster anymore

rooter
06-02-2014, 12:18 PM
She doesn' t seem to be on the roster anymore

She was rostered just a few days ago bro.
The girls at Ginza usually only work 1-4 days per week and often take 1 or 2 or more weeks off.
So chances are she will be rostered again soon.

Gucci2012
25-03-2014, 08:34 AM
If you've ever wondered what would happen if you added, tiger balm, copious amounts of lube, coke zero, expensive Cognac type alcohol, baking soda+lemon to your full service session...Catherine can show you.

black knight
25-03-2014, 08:39 AM
If you've ever wondered what would happen if you added, tiger balm, copious amounts of lube, coke zero, expensive Cognac type alcohol, baking soda+lemon to your full service session...Catherine can show you.
yes... she is very adventurous.. what i adore about her...apart from other things of course

No two sessions are alike .. never know what she has in store each time..
She has a certain je ne sais quoi that charms everybody.

Gucci2012
25-03-2014, 09:37 AM
yes... she is very adventurous.. what i adore about her...apart from other things of course

No two sessions are alike .. never know what she has in store each time..

Yeah I took a little break from punting so I've come back crazier than ever. Her unpredictability is what keeps me interested. I'm usually into physical experiments when it comes to sex but she had brought a little science into the mix....baking soda and lemon bj.

astro boy
25-03-2014, 04:08 PM
She is one intelligent woman, real gfe and extreme Pse
Unlike some other long established girls there, she seems 100% genuine and not fake, either that or she deserves a Academy award.