PDA

View Full Version : Chatswood shops

Hidden Python
24-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi guys
I be starting work in Chatswood soon.
And will be catching the train to work.
Just wondering if there are any decent R&T
Massage shops in the area or have to travel else were.

Cheers and thanks for any help.

aussiegaigin
25-07-2012, 08:36 AM
There's a couple of shops at 2 Katherine St, right next to the station.

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2012, 08:51 AM

That might be shop 2, 218 Katherine St?? And there is another shop in the same building but never tried that one

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-07-2012, 08:54 AM

That might be shop 2, 218 Katherine St?? And there is another shop in the same building but never tried that one

Lots of chinese massage shops in the Westfield side of the station, more than 10 i think, many of current SL and SF girls came from Chatswood but general comments are not enough business, may be too many shops!!

Good luck

Cheers

Travelmate
25-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Another angle to look at this, there is less "cash" income punters around that district.

DeepImpact
25-07-2012, 06:45 PM

Lots of chinese massage shops in the Westfield side of the station, more than 10 i think, many of current SL and SF girls came from Chatswood but general comments are not enough business, may be too many shops!!

Good luck

Cheers

There are heaps of choices in Chatswood, I think he could easily try a different shop each day for the first couple of weeks and by the time he tried each girl in each shop a year will pass by quickly. The shop that is inside at 218 Ketherine street is where the very special Fiona worked I think on Thursdays - that should be his very first port of call.

Travelmate
25-07-2012, 06:49 PM
There are heaps of choices in Chatswood, I think he could easily try a different shop each day for the first couple of weeks and by the time he tried each girl in each shop a year will pass by quickly. The shop that is inside at 218 Ketherine street is where the very special Fiona worked I think on Thursdays - that should be his very first port of call.

yes Fiona is very famous ... .wherever she goes, ... always create lots of noise .... with other staffs members ... and the shop can be very busy too ...

Good stuff

dodgybastard
26-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Or try thai oasis massage at artarmon. It's on hampdon rd. You can see it from artarmon train station platform.

Avoid Oasis thai massage at artarmon! I've been here a few times, and I've had both average and terrible experience. Receptionist telling me on phone that 4 girls working, then 5 mins later, I arraive and only 1 working.... one girl i saw says no touching anywhere, kept her underware on and when I complain to receptionist, she didn't care.

svkx
26-07-2012, 10:47 AM
It is not Thai Oasis in Artarmon, it is Thai Massage Centre, it used to be a sister shop to Oasis in Poplar St in the city, but I believe Oasis has new management (approx 8months ago). My advice is visit this place, there are always 3 - 4 girls on, they may not always be available, it is a fairly busy shop.

I like this place because there are showers in the room and as per the typical Thai shops the girls are naked from the get go and the price includes R&T, (some extras may be on offer and are negotiated with the girl in the room). Most of the shops in Chatswood operate as legit shops and you have to negotiate the tug and getting the girl naked.

The girls are generally hot. I have had some average sessions here but never any duds and usually a great service is offered.

Travelmate
26-07-2012, 11:15 AM
It is not Thai Oasis in Artarmon, it is Thai Massage Centre, it used to be a sister shop to Oasis in Poplar St in the city, but I believe Oasis has new management (approx 8months ago). My advice is visit this place, there are always 3 - 4 girls on, they may not always be available, it is a fairly busy shop.

I like this place because there are showers in the room and as per the typical Thai shops the girls are naked from the get go and the price includes R&T, (some extras may be on offer and are negotiated with the girl in the room). Most of the shops in Chatswood operate as legit shops and you have to negotiate the tug and getting the girl naked.

The girls are generally hot. I have had some average sessions here but never any duds and usually a great service is offered.

yes, I have been to the shop once.. .humble experience ... but quite okay

Mr Crash and Burn
26-07-2012, 11:23 AM
yes Fiona is very famous ... .wherever she goes, ... always create lots of noise .... with other staffs members ... and the shop can be very busy too ...

Good stuff

How do you know this information????

Please PM me with details and your intrinsic knowledge of this famous ML.

dodgybastard
26-07-2012, 11:49 AM

Yes - sorry for the confusion - this is the exactly the place I meant. I've had some really good sessions here but a few duds as well. WHat I didn't like was the management attitude - when I complained about the dud sessions, the receptionist basically told me that she didn't care and they had plenty of other business.

DeepImpact
26-07-2012, 07:07 PM
How do you know this information????

Please PM me with details and your intrinsic knowledge of this famous ML.

I was thinking the same thing actually, has Travelamte been hiding something from us? Forget the PM and tell everyone on here what he's been up to with Fiona as after all we did!!!

aussiegaigin
26-07-2012, 08:11 PM

Good luck

Cheers

No, it is suite 218 / 1 Katherine St. Pretty Baby massage. There use to be another one in the same building, suite 221. That street is not long enough to have 218 buildings.

I think the Council had a crack down on the other side of the line, so maybe a few gone.

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 12:47 AM
I was thinking the same thing actually, has Travelamte been hiding something from us? Forget the PM and tell everyone on here what he's been up to with Fiona as after all we did!!!

Nothing hidden at all!
She may be just too famous!!
But I dun f care as she is never even close to my radar ..

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2012, 10:13 AM
No, it is suite 218 / 1 Katherine St. Pretty Baby massage. There use to be another one in the same building, suite 221. That street is not long enough to have 218 buildings.

I think the Council had a crack down on the other side of the line, so maybe a few gone.

Haha, sorry Brothers about the address, you are probably right!!

I have only ever been there once, and it was to see Sophie from 501 as I said I would go there to support her. But too inconvenient for me to go again. Decent shop though.

HighFlyer
27-07-2012, 02:31 PM
As Deep Impact mentioned.. there are so many massage shops in Chatswood.
Would take at least 20 different visits to experience them all.
In general they are all pretty much $60/hr + tips (another $50).
Not great value, but if you are horny and after a session then you'll be struggling with choice.

The few I tried with younger ones are
Katherine St (inside shop)- owner Susan is helpful and usually has 1 young, 1 older girl

Avoid the outside shop (Pretty Baby) - owner is a nutcase

71 Archer St (inside) - quality varies but if you don't like it today then try again the next day will have different talent

Best value massage is the Thai shop at Artarmon

Best value FS is 90 Hotham St

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Best value massage is the Thai shop at Artarmon

Best value FS is 90 Hotham St
yes, this is the key message

Hidden Python
28-07-2012, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the info and help.

Qwer1234
31-07-2012, 03:19 PM
The few I tried with younger ones are
Katherine St (inside shop)- owner Susan is helpful and usually has 1 young, 1 older girl

Avoid the outside shop (Pretty Baby) - owner is a nutcase

Totally agree!!! I have been told off by the owner of 218.
She told me not to come back becoz I only went there to watch girls but no business, I talked back and ask her to review the quality of the girl before scold your customer. After the blast, she asked me whether I m still interest to look at the line up. I told her off and said I go next door (221) and will not come back

(throughout the 1.5 year working in chatswood, I have visited 218 for maybe 5 - 6 times and massaged once)

Next door (221) I found the girls are generally better and also with massage skills

I did found a gem in 218 but unfortunately she went back to Taiwan @@

Still searching for a replacement in chatswood area. Any favorite one bro?

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Totally agree!!! I have been told off by the owner of 218.
She told me not to come back becoz I only went there to watch girls but no business, I talked back and ask her to review the quality of the girl before scold your customer. After the blast, she asked me whether I m still interest to look at the line up. I told her off and said I go next door (221) and will not come back

(throughout the 1.5 year working in chatswood, I have visited 218 for maybe 5 - 6 times and massaged once)

Next door (221) I found the girls are generally better and also with massage skills

I did found a gem in 218 but unfortunately she went back to Taiwan @@

Still searching for a replacement in chatswood area. Any favorite one bro?

Hi brotger Qwer,

If you dont mind to make your way to the city, there are two very good shops with lots of young talents awaiting your visits, and knowing the two mamasan respectively, they both give excellent customers services and love to show off their girls, interested??

formula44
13-09-2012, 01:55 PM
200/1 kat st. has been taken over by new owner. Pretty young girls there when I went couple weeks a go

Midnight_Prowl
13-09-2012, 10:58 PM
I saw new massage shop near chase! Next to the medical centre anyone been here???

Travelmate
13-09-2012, 11:45 PM
I saw new massage shop near chase! Next to the medical centre anyone been here???
What is actual address

runrun
15-09-2012, 05:54 PM
200/1 kat st. has been taken over by new owner. Pretty young girls there when I went couple weeks a go

What are the prices like at 1 Kat?

Think I need a treat. Also, just chinese girls?

Midnight_Prowl
15-09-2012, 08:23 PM
What is actual address
I got no idea..... I will let u know once i find out.... Bit hard with my study at the moment.... But it is street next to medical centre

runrun
15-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Hmmm wait, these just massage and not FS?

Midnight_Prowl
16-09-2012, 11:35 AM
100% not fs..... It is massage shop and saw couple of ml smoking outside..... They were in mid 20's to late 20's bit young for me so i didn't even bother to look any further

harmsup_jai
17-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Its 218 not 200 Katherine Street.

I made a post of the last visit I had there, Will be going again this week.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1127-218-1-Katherine-St-Chatswood-Massage

Full RnT shop and B2B if you pay for it.

runrun
18-09-2012, 02:43 PM
100% not fs..... It is massage shop and saw couple of ml smoking outside..... They were in mid 20's to late 20's bit young for me so i didn't even bother to look any further

Thats a shame, was hoping for at least a BJ at the end of a massage. Could use a good massage that ended with at least more fun than something I could do myself :slobber:

Artarmon Thai joint on Hampden Rd the same I think, but was keen to try a Chatswood shop.

Travelmate
18-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Thats a shame, was hoping for at least a BJ at the end of a massage. Could use a good massage that ended with at least more fun than something I could do myself :slobber:

Artarmon Thai joint on Hampden Rd the same I think, but was keen to try a Chatswood shop.

MASSAGE is use hand... not using MOUTH!!

haha... just kidding... do not take this too serious!

runrun
18-09-2012, 05:04 PM
haha... just kidding... do not take this too serious!

HA! But for the price I want mouth too!

Go to Chatswood shop for Massage with just HJ

$115

OR

Buy Groupon deal for $39 Massage
Quick sneak fap while getting changed afterwards (DIY style)
Down to Riceden for lunchtime special Mi Goregng (get the entree too) $13.90 (to say sorry to yourself for DIY HJ)

$52.90

A HJ not worth $65.

Still better money...put the change on one of Travelmates betting tips and go for a couple of drinks on the winnings.

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Maybe just go down to Aqua, do they know what prices they are charging this week? Website shows more different figures.

Travelmate
18-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I support on both....
sometimes I prefer a decent massage and a good quality meal (does not need to be expensive) and relax ... chill for a day.