PDA

View Full Version : New Shop - Natural Therapy @ Spring Hill

Snork80
25-07-2012, 09:41 AM
New place on Little Edward St, that is on my way to work. I think they've only opened this week, well certainly the signs only went up over the weekend.

Figured I'd give it a go, that's part of the fun right, never know what you might get. I think however this place is completely legit. Right from the start the vibe I got was no dice, so I even kept my jocks on when I jumped on the table. (I usually strip right down, if I've got even a hint of extras being a possibility).

Massage was actually decent, (OK without being great), Not the slightest hint in the massage that there might be anything else to be had. Small sign on the wall saying no extras (I know not necessarily indicative). So I wasn't getting the vibe so I decided not to flat out ask. (wuss! I know).

On the plus side, the place has a shower to clean off the oil. The massage lady, Evelyn, was pleasant, with a decent grasp of English. Price was $45 for half hour.

I'm in the area on a weekly basis so I might try once or twice more and see if repeat customers get preferential treatment. It's only 50 bucks after all, for at least a decent massage.

But I suspect, and my gut feel us totally legit.

Puntersclub
27-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Thanks for that, just my luck that is near me too and Star Massage around the corner is also legit but decent massage.

MrGrumpy
31-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Spotted this place about a week ago as was in Spring Hill for lunch at the International Hotel. $70/Hr is up there but the venue is clean and fresh. Definitely legit.

Girl I scored was friendly and quite pretty but massage was flat out being a 5/10.

Not sure how long this place will survive if the massage is average at best and nothing else on offer.

Snork80
10-08-2012, 03:33 PM
I've tried this place twice more since my OP, and no joy.

Second massage I did get bare-assed, and I was getting a maybe vibe from the massage, but nothing eventuated, (although I didn't ask the question).

Third massage same result, but the signs of a good ending where in neon, her hands were all over my butt cheeks and inner thighs, and at the rollover her hands were again on my thighs and literally brushing my pubes. No offer from the ML, but given what she had and was doing, I posed the question. Her first response was 'have you got that from other girls here' which from my experience equals it's go time. But in this instance - nope. She offered that if I wanted to take care of myself that would OK. But no happy ending, despite the rest of the massage being almost entirely on my thighs and the top of my groin. That was just teasing. Interestingly she did offer to get another girl who 'might' help with what I was after. But I had been chatting with that ML, and wasn't interested in a perfunctory finish from someone else.

So I suppose in short, this place is legit. Which means I'm unlikely to be back, as the massage here was OK, without being great, so if I want an actual theuraputic massage I'll head over to somewhere like the Holistic Health Centre for a really good one.

need1
10-08-2012, 09:41 PM
thanks for the heads up snorks .....

brownwallaby
03-10-2012, 04:13 PM
message removed, sorry

SillyK2
03-10-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm a regular in this 'legit' Spring Hill shop. $70/hr and free massage for 10th visit. Been there more than 20 times in the last 10 weeks, with 10 ML's. Most of them are intelligent university students (Griffith, QUT, UQ) instead of girls coming on working holiday visa or the "I'm learning English' type. So intense is my relationship to some of them that it is getting personal. I'm an Asian and maybe that's an advantage for me. One of them let me roam her body inside and out and after the 2nd visit would let me kiss her lips passionately. With another, a first year university student, I won her confidence that our session now consists of 60 minutes of talking, hugging and kissing and general counseling (she feels dirty in this job and needs to let her burden out).
This place, and the older branch at Tarragindi, started as a legit shop but according to one of the ML's the owner (who also works as an ML there) wanted to attract more customers and since late August the place has changed its tone, which makes the decent girls working there feeling stressed that they have to do things they're not comfortable doing. From the 10 girls I know, only 3 or 4 are prepared to do extra, the majority would let us take care of our own and only if when feeling totally comfortable with the customer will they get to do extra .....
Perrsonally I'd like that place to stay legit as the majority of the girls are nice, innocent, hard working students who want to make extra money to help with high cost of living in Brisbane

No, you are not lucky...I just think you're the owner advertising here to give some of these desperate punters fake hope, that they will receive the same reward as you did after 20 visits....The worst thing about your post is after all the bragging, you can't even drop 1 name of a lady, that you had frequented!!

brownwallaby
03-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Haha, that shop is busy enough and their booking system is terrible. Double booking often happens, with me more often than not becoming the victim for being 5-10 minutes late and the girl I booked will come out of the room apologising and trying her best to make sure I'm coming back. I'd like that place to be back to how it was in July: quiet, the girls giving personalised services and remembering all details you told her in your previous visit.
OK, I don't recommend that shop to you punters, haha .....

need1
03-10-2012, 09:15 PM
now here's the thing by legit i am guessing that you didn,t get an offer of any extras ........ why do we go to so called legit massage places when we want extras, why not go to a licensed establishment where you are assured of extras whatever you desire ..... within reason that is ......
back to legit massage shops ...... legit i dont think so ..... how many ml's are trained in the art of proper massage skills?, how many issue a receipt? ...... how many pay tax? ....... there are some good massage shops and one can usually tell by the way the business is setup and run ..... the other so called legit massage shops that have no real business plan ... just prey on punters who think with their cocks and go in hoping to get extras, while there is enough wishful punters going in ..... no extras will be offered ..... but if money coming in slows down then the extras will start to appear ....... think about it unless they like you, why do you think they would want to put in any more effort than required ...... well thats my opinion, you guys make up your own opinion

kmix
04-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Been to the new place couple of times now, venue is clean and fresh, the girls i had were very friendly and gave me quite good massage,asked for medimum and got medium to firmish . But no extra at all, when ask for it, its sorry,not allowed here,take care yourself ......from my experience, it's a totally legit place .... probably will go back again to try.....

brownwallaby
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
One of the prettiest girls in Brisbane I think, quite smart, very friendly but knows where she stands. Most of the girls here come from rich families otherwise they can't afford the 20 grand plus annual tuition fee

memememe
06-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Phone number for this place please

brownwallaby
07-10-2012, 12:56 AM
0412 325 795

brownwallaby
23-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Been there 4 times recently. Had 2 sessions with the owner. Nothing was offered. The owner wants the place to stay legit apparently