PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best NEW WLs/MLs for 2013 so far ... the rising STARS

rooter
05-04-2013, 07:43 PM
OK bros, we are already 3 months into the new year and fuck what a year its been so far !!!
All the shops and agencies have been recruiting big time and the high Aussie Dollar is attracting top girls here.
There has never been a better time to punt in Sydney !!
I was going to pick my top 3 but that was too hard, so I made it my top 5 but that was too hard, so i have settled on my top 10, and even that excludes some real gems.
My only rule was that it had to be girls who started this year. Otherwise the same names would just keep coming up. This is all about the rising stars of 2013 ... not the legends.
Here are my top 10 in Alphabetical order - it's impossible for me to rank them in order of 10 -1 !!

Big J MOC
Elena MOC
GeLas MOC
Little Max TMC
Miki Bluemoon
Miyuki Ginza
Moe Ginza
Momo(Mikako) Ginza
Monas TMC
Pale TMC
Penne TMC

I know - it's 11, I can't count and i cant exclude any of these babes !

Even after looking at this top 10 or 11 there are so many notable exclusions that I could probably create an alternative top 10 that would be just as good - there are so many great girls out there Gpip and Cicciolina of TMC, Jasmin and Aika of Ginza, Gene of MOC, fuck it just doesn't stop!

Well thats my list - totally personal, I make no apologies. And don't argue with me, just put your top 10 up instead.

It would be great to get your top 10 or 11 or 3 or 5 or 1 whatever ... and if you are braver than me you can even rank them.
Let's share some information - thats what this forum is all about.

Sextus
05-04-2013, 07:51 PM
If you were a Sultan Rooter, would you at last be content with an hareem like that? Surely!
It would be your version of fidelity! :smile:

Sextus
06-04-2013, 01:18 PM
Rooter it looks like with MaxImpact's retirement, you are almost in a class of your own when it comes to prolifically seeing new girls - at least as far as active posters go. So there aren't many, or any, other lists (so far) for us to admire, but there must, surely, be others besides yourself keeping these businesses afloat!

Most of us make do with a mix of regulars with the occasional spicy new girl.

Although the act of sex involves certain basic things we do, ie cock in cunt, in mouth, pussy in mouth etc, it is amazing, I agree, the way individual girls make those basic things so different. Individuality is such a creative thing.

(I'm writing this under the influence of a punt yesterday with Niko. I owe her another review, as I lasted - like - only two minutes in her pussy last time. :surprise:

rooter
06-04-2013, 02:05 PM
There are plenty of guys who see quite a few new girls : Wilisno, Gucci, Wizard etc.
And besides it doesn't have to be a top 10; it could e a top 1, 3, 5 whatever.
So I am sure that there are plenty of guys like yourself who have seen anywhwere from 3 to 10 new girls this year, and could compile a list.
I thought there would be a few more lists contributed but that's cool, punters will post if and when they feel like it.

Gucci2012
06-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Bibi - Ginza but she's gone.

Dora - Bluemoon also gone.

Momo(Mikako) - Ginza still available

And I might aswell throw Catherine - Ginza in this list as well but I'll need a second session to reaffirm my feelings for the great session she gave me.

I'm dying to try Miki-Bluemoon and Gelas-MOC but until Ginza leaves the cbd they will have the majority of my punting cash.