PDA

View Full Version : 185 Club 185 Club My current favourite girl Mika

nahmik88
05-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Greetings fellow punters. You can call me Mr. H
I have been punting and lurking for a very long time 3 years and counting. This is my first time posting.

Prior to my move to Leichart, I have lived in the city. I was spoiled with a variety of bloody brilliant establishments (cough tokyocat, 5star) , and many many many more exquisite shops. Most of which I visited frequently more than I would like to admit. Since my move, I have been searching for a place that is closer in location. I came across club 185 through an advertisement on the chinese newspaper.

Okay, first of all I am willing to try ANYTHING once or twice. Then just like the rest of us, we develop favourite shops and girls and we tend to stick to the routines and schedules that are familiar to us. I am aware of WL's who might be in a bad mood, or having a bad day, just like the rest of us. I have over the years developed an ability to detect when choosing WL, which of them are not in a good mood, or having a bad day :)

Anyways onto my story. One Saturday afternoon (2 weeks ago) after work, I was feeling abit under the weather. I had no plans for the rest of the night and so I decided rather than driving to the busy city night, I remembered there was a shop not too far from where I lived. 8pm, I chugged down a bottle of beer while watching some game of thrones.
At 8:30 I visited my local ATM, grabbed some cash and headed for the shop.
A quick smoke outside to calm my nerves, (still get nervous before every punt) and I was ready.
Reception introduced 2 girls, a korean and a taiwanese girl. I chose Miko the taiwanese girl.

She was wearing a black laced nighty, and I could feel my pants tingling with excitement.
We entered the room, and before I took my clothes off, I pulled her towards me and gave her a DFK whilst my hands explored her backside.
She slowly unbuttoned my shirt, as I struggled to get her bra undone.
A few more kisses and hugs, we made our way into the shower. In the shower we proceeded to soap each other up, as i gently played with her clit while she was stroking me hard. Oh man, her body is just fucking amazing. Her slim body with a pair of tits perfect for cupping in my hands. She is what I would consider to be my ideal perfect woman.
Out of the shower and straight on to the bed, I couldn't keep my hands and lips off her. Although her BBBJ skills weren't as great as others in my time. Her lack of deepthroating was substituted by non stop licking and sucking all over my cock and balls. At one point I felt like I could relate to what Dave Chappelle meant with his smooth egg ballz. (p.s My balls are quite smooth)

After 15 minutes of BBBJ, I gestured for a condom to get down to business. Her pussy was wet, and I could tell she was excited for me to fuck her as well.
No lube needed, I fucked her with me on top, taking moments to kiss her neck, her ears and play with her tits. 20 minutes in, I was covered in sweat. I asked her to join me in another shower to cool off. At which point more DFK and touching continued while the water ran on for a good 10 minutes. Just as we exit the shower, the bell signalled for my hour. I was having so much fun I didn't even keep track of the time I had. I immediately asked for another 30 minutes, which I was luckily able to get.

Back on the bed, more kissing and BBBJ, followed by doggy style. 15 minutes in, and feeling HOT again! We take another shower together.
At which point, making out and soapy massage had got me all excited. As we exit the shower, I asked her to grab a condom, and I started to fuck her standing up just outside the shower, still dripping with water. I blew my load as I fucked her from behind while she leaned against the wall.
After the session, we lied in bed together with her lying on my arm like you do with a girlfriend.

Since my first visit, I have been to her 3 more times. The more I see her, the more I fall for her magical charm and cute personality.

Definately my new favourite girl so far.

GFE 10/10
BODY 10/10
FACE 9/10
SEX 8.5/10
BBBJ 7/10 (Makes up for the lack of deepthroat in other ways)

cmk76
05-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Hot review.. welcome mr. h or was that han kim...

06-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Here is another AR to the same WL, I think!
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?15839-The-most-boring-punt-ever

billionaire
07-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Here is another AR to the same WL, I think!
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?15839-The-most-boring-punt-ever

Yes. I noticed that as well. I don't believe a WL's performace can change that much, like from 10 to 100.

allen1020
07-04-2013, 10:35 PM
this hikhik is truly ridiculous . i was the first customer after mika just arrived in sydney. she was really a good girl nothing like what this hikhik said. by the way, what kind people post 1 day after registered and who would buy it. guys, think about it and be smart