PDA

View Full Version : Fuck it's Quiet

Mister Sling
16-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Whether it's because of the transition, or just that people don't like the new format, I don't know, but it is way too quiet in here.........

Where's everybody gone???

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Cum On, Queenslanders!!

danenth
16-03-2012, 06:14 PM
most of the M/L shops have been very quite lately also. One of my regulars said she had 1 customer all day.

wilisno
16-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Maybe the rest has come to Sydney ? ;) ;) ;) Just kidding !

DV8AUS
18-03-2012, 09:59 AM
I think the punters might not like the new forum, haven't seen it this quiet before.

danenth
18-03-2012, 10:27 AM
maybe some punters dont know about this new forum site and they are looking at the old site wondeting why that is so quite. i prefer the old format myself

smiling wide
18-03-2012, 10:44 AM
I felt that it was too quiet also.
When I search for the forum, I would type in Syd99.com into the browser. I don't believe the new forum is linked to the syd99.com?
Had to check the section about the new forum to get the address.

I didn't have issues with the transition (today) to the new site, but a few might be put off with the account migration and password reset. Perhaps the new forum can have some publicity. I do see the forum TAB (hyperlink) at the top of aus99.com.au (which i just noticed).

Can there be a post in After Report to advise of the new site (not just on general talk)?

just my two cents worth..

danenth
22-03-2012, 10:14 AM
judging by the number of views of threads on this new forum it appears its not a secret. There are obviously lots of punters who have moved accross from the old forum. Maybe there is nothing to report

Beau
19-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Where have they gone ? There are like 5 regulars who post and they really think they are hotshots
and really they are think they are smart but really have the iq of a mud crab.

flamejob
20-07-2017, 12:09 AM
this "new" forum has been running for years. If it's quiet then there are other factors at play.

JustMetoday
20-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Then you get fuckwits who think they are clever by going back to threads from 2012 that are way out of date. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

pommychris
20-07-2017, 08:52 AM
i think a lot of us punters are sick of putting up reports ,just to find out people are stuffing things up with the said information. i have found from some of my regulars that people go in and demand what i have read.and do it for me attitude.. i have spent time and money getting to know theses girls and built up a trust.. not going to share on here..

blas
22-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Then you get fuckwits who think they are clever by going back to threads from 2012 that are way out of date. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Damn straight. Dude just got black listed

Beau
22-07-2017, 10:41 PM
80 % of the people here are fine . The others who can't stand my posts but are compelled to reply
are hilarious. They are more gay than are nest of birds.

Rodgersodger
23-07-2017, 08:44 AM
Means Beau would be on that 20% then !!

GinkoBashanan
24-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Brisbane forum is always quiet compared to Sydney. More punters in Sydney??
Or more choice in Sydney??

just zilla
24-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Brisbane forum is always quiet compared to Sydney. More punters in Sydney??
Or more choice in Sydney??

Bit of both I think. Sydney seems to be far more open about these things as well.

wunderboy
31-07-2017, 04:09 PM
I personally think the Brisbane section has lost its purpose! Not sure what the forum is for when people don't share Intel anymore. Can't really find much useful information or after report these days in here. I am guilty myself for not posting much but I'm not a regular punter so don't have enough info to share. My bad.

Just my two cents worth.

popeye96
31-07-2017, 06:02 PM
I personally think the Brisbane section has lost its purpose! Not sure what the forum is for when people don't share Intel anymore. Can't really find much useful information or after report these days in here. I am guilty myself for not posting much but I'm not a regular punter so don't have enough info to share. My bad.

Just my two cents worth.
I think the main issue is the legallity, or lack thereof of this hobby. Many punters not wanting to get the shops into trouble. Plus the many lurkers that expect the same treatment and or services. Not to mention those that just treat the ladies like shit. It's more about punters protecting their favourites by keeping them under wraps.

Rikkh81
01-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Moved back to Brisbane after a few years in Sydney. Have to say I'm a bit perplexed reading here with the 3 prices.. For pt 2 anyway.. I'll have to ravage thru some more to find some places and a price point that kinda matches my luxury in Sydney

PuntMeat
01-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Moved back to Brisbane after a few years in Sydney. Have to say I'm a bit perplexed reading here with the 3 prices.. For pt 2 anyway.. I'll have to ravage thru some more to find some places and a price point that kinda matches my luxury in Sydney

yeahhhh good luck with that :fire:

popeye96
01-08-2017, 06:05 PM

Haha. Before I read your reply, I was thinking those exact words.

Rikkh81
02-08-2017, 02:43 PM

Wow sounds positive. Might just have to go back to fs then

12345abcde
23-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Well....after moving to Sydney from Brisbane....Sydney is the place to go. Truly