PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Tiffany and Friends - Where are they?? It is so Fxxxing Quiet! Any News or Feedback??

Travelmate
26-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Dear all brothers,

At one stage, Tiffany and Friends waves was big as Ben Hur and Jeremy Lin (For those who follow Travelmate's Winning Tips on NBA).

Now it is as dead as nail ....

or they may be their business way to busy which do not require promotion or advertising , who knows?

Did any brother has any comment or feedback?

Do you have any after report worth mention and share?

Leng, Amanda, Milky, ...... where are you guys?

Eureka
26-07-2012, 06:23 PM
HI Bro Travelmate,
Leng = long gone back to HK
Amanda = I didn't see
Was booked for Milky last Friday .. but as Tiffany explained in another post she cancelled due to "monthly".

The little trouper she is - the cute as a button Tiff arranged for another girl to see me = Tiffany called her "Miss S.."

I have been a bit busy but the AR is brewing - calling on the vivid memory of another extraordinary "Friend".

Will post "Miss S.." as soon as I can.

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
26-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Funny that, because when they first started, they said only for 2 more weeks. So maybe it was the last hoorah before retirement from Tiff.

AHLUNGOR
26-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Funny that, because when they first started, they said only for 2 more weeks. So maybe it was the last hoorah before retirement from Tiff.

Gone with the wind!!

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 12:45 AM
How many people will care???

I am not too sure!!

Some may! Some won't.

"One chick die, another chick sing"

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2012, 02:40 AM
How many people will care???

I am not too sure!!

Some may! Some won't.

"One chick die, another chick sing"

Well, good WL and ML retires all the time!!

I am still missing Maya, Sasa, Jojo, Mia and Sophie and their big big tits......
And Lengs magical hands

Thats about it!!

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Well, good WL and ML retires all the time!!

I am still missing Maya, Sasa, Jojo, Mia and Sophie and their big big tits......
And Lengs magical hands

Thats about it!!

I miss all different ones .... haha ...
Daisy, Cindy, Ada, Mango, and a few more, none over size 9 or above please!!

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Last post by Travelmate (me) on 27/7/2012 10:56am

Things really got forgotten quite easily even It can be a hottest topic before ...

HAHA!

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Last post by Travelmate (me) on 27/7/2012 10:56am

Things really got forgotten quite easily even It can be a hottest topic before ...

HAHA!

I may need to dig up that old mobile no sister Tiff PMd me before to check up on her, my bet is, she may have returned back to HK, for good or not, not too sure

Cheers

Mozilla
31-07-2012, 11:40 AM
last time i heard... she may be quitting the game... in the name of looooove....

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 11:42 AM
last time i heard... she may be quitting the game... in the name of looooove....

Me too!!!!

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 03:08 AM
No more news!?!?!???!

wilisno
16-08-2012, 03:13 AM
No more news!?!?!???!

You will hear from her soon, guaranteed ! :miao:

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 03:14 AM
You will hear from her soon, guaranteed ! :miao:

yeah!!! I am just preparing the drum rolls ........

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 09:48 AM
yeah!!! I am just preparing the drum rolls .........

Haha, stop showing off brother Mate,

I dont think my little sister Tiff likes you stealing her thunder!!

Just let her do her things please!!

Cheers

Shonkybasted
16-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Is Tiffany an older ML? Does she actually massage or does she just get the friends to massage?

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 12:18 PM
Is Tiffany an older ML? Does she actually massage or does she just get the friends to massage?

Hi Brother Shonkybasted,

Where have you been??

Never mind, here is just one of many reviews on my little sister Tiffany, hopefully all your answers are there!

Lengjai's review of Tiffany from Snow Lotus

Hello Bros,

This is my personal take on the popular Tiffany.

I've only ever had 2 sessions with Tiffany and although I would have more, I won’t. Why? It's me, I won't ever choose the same girl 3 times in a row no matter how good she is... This is the sole reason why I punt.. to have a selection of girls.. why stick to the same one? haha...

On with the review...

Tiffany.. Tiffany.. Tiffany..

Let's see... I’ll start with describing her physically.. roughly 150cm with heels on.. usually wearing a mini skirt and a tight tank top. Her face is typical of a cute and innocent hongky girl that you see around Mongkok at nights. Not too much make up on that actually suits her very well. If she was dolled up, I don't think she'd be a looker at all. Compared to other girls like Rebecca (caked up make up like a geisha) Tiffany is definitely a looker overall!

OK.. on my first meeting with Tiffany, I had no idea what to expect as she wasn't popular back then and so there was no reviews of her. I got into the room, was asked to undress. Like a young school boy I obliged and d lied face down. I was asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage, I said hard. The first few presses, I was like WTF!!!! This is not a massage! This is like a 3yr old kid trying to punch me up! I just let it slide as I was still shocked by her looks. As the session went on she made some moves that lead onto part ii.

Part ii is what Tiffany shines a! At that point in time, I figured out that people are not here to see Tiffany for part i. What can I say... I was breathless at the end of the session, my legs twitched and I walked out with wobbly legs.

I was busy the following week and couldn’t visit Tiffany for a 2nd time. I knew I wanted more of what I had from the previous week.

2nd Visit:

We totally skipped part i! Went straight into the good bits like 2 horny rabbits! At the end of the session, I was so drained that luckily for the corner shop outside I was able to get an energy drink to replenish my lost cum and chi.

I can't say out the details of what happened in part ii of each session, but I can say that it was more than just a HJ.

Her husky voice, willingness to please, the fuck me attitude really takes your mind away. That pretty much sums it up for Tiffany.

Face: 8 (Cute - but can be sexy) Body: 8.5 (some scars on her arm) Breast: 7 (A/B cups with nice pink nipples) Attitude: 10/10 - Always smiling and loves what she does

overall experience: 9/10

YOU LIKE ?? just in case you are not convinced yet, here is another review from a different brother!!

Originally Posted by shamrock

OK, so I finally found out for myself and went to see Tiffany today.
Yes, the other bro is right, she can make you cum without 'touching' you. It's actually quite interesting and a wonderful experience for me.
But it's not done in a seductive way... I don't know.. it's actually very hard to explain. But the girl has skills!
And who said her massage is not good? It's up to standard I thought.
Let's just say this shop is not every bro's cup of tea and I can relate to why there has been some negative comments here regarding value and what you get.
Look at the end of the day, you must think of it as a massage joint. If you think anymore, then you'll just feel ripped off no matter what the girls do. You cannot compare this to a FS joint.
Will I return? Yes and to see Tiffany again.

Eureka
16-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Amazing girl eh
She has not even resurfaced officially and already causing ripples !!
Wait until she does .. and the tidal wave will be back !! LOL

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 12:36 PM
Amazing girl eh
She has not even resurfaced officially and already causing ripples !!
Wait until she does .. and the tidal wave will be back !! LOL

Tiff is never short of supporting fans!!!

:miao:

Charlie123
16-08-2012, 01:26 PM
I searched for my AR on tiff but couldnt find it.

The girl is sexual dynamite... 'nuff said.

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 01:47 PM
I searched for my AR on tiff but couldnt find it.

The girl is sexual dynamite... 'nuff said.

What the?? Brother Charlie, you try to relive you loving moments with Tiff?

How can I let you down, here you go, in your own words, very nice work I must say:

Visited Tiffany today (first time) don't really have much to add to ARs that have already been written other than to make the following points:

- she's attractive, young and slim as others have already said, I'd probably describe her as sultry and sexy, rather than cute or pretty. Solid 8 out of 10 tho.

- I'm a cauc dude and I did find the language to be a barrier, she doesn't speak English particularly well and my mando/canto are non-existent

- the massage itself was a little soft for my liking, I asked for medium strength, but it was really quite weak. She's a small girl I guess, no big deal. She did have some technique, but 30 mins too short a time to really say. She sat on my backside to massage me for a while, and that was pretty good.

- she massaged me through a towel, which I thought a bit odd. I'd walked to SL from uptown, so maybe was perspiring, not sure.

- the room was really quite large, but it was waaaay too hot in there, was quite uncomfortable, particularly on a hot day.

and again:

So am just now catching my breath after my first proper session with tiffany

So i rock up at 6pm, on time for my massage. They were obviously running waaay behind schedule as there were already three dudes in the waiting room, sort of awkward but they all get sorted out with girls soon enough and im left with vicki and eric waiting for tiffany to finish up, she takes forever but we chat about all sorts of stuff and they are both cool people so the time passes quickly.

Anyway, after a while a distinguished looking chinese gent in a suit arrives at the door and has a friendly conversation with vicki. Find out afterwards this is none other than the patron saint of sydney's massage industry himself - mr ahlungar.

Tiff finally finishes up and joins us in one of the small massages room where vicki and 2 of the MLs are jokingly giving eric a (clothed) group massage. Those guys all seem to get on reallly well which contributes to the chill vibe in the shop.

Tiffany takes me by the hand and leads me into the big room at the back of the store. I really dig the naughty schoolgirl things she does, and her face/body/tits are exactly what i look for in a ML, shes super friendly and welcoming and so at this point im feeling great about things.

So in the room, touching, talking and she leans over and says 'we have same friend yes'? I think i knew what she meant so of course i agreed. Well, im glad someone put in a good word for me, I wont go into details, suffice to say she met and then exceeded all expectarions! I left in a complete state of shock, awe and bewilderment by the time my hour is up.

At one point during the session i commented on how little she was (tiny girl, very slim) 'but im a little devil' she responds 'didnt you know that?'. Its a fitting description, sums her up perfectly.

All in all a fantastic experience. Great value for money, ill definately be back and will almost certainly make this a regular thing. Snow lotus delivered, 'nuff said.

Oh, also met a very fine looking ML named joey, am tempted to try her next time. I think vicki was massaging some dude for a short while too, im not sure if she normally accepts bookings (dont think so) which is a shame, therss just something about that lady!

You happy now!!

Charlie123
16-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Thank you so much, the memories are flooding back!

A nice AR, and even a small cameo from mr ahlungor himself.

Regretably i only saw tiff one final time after my second AR, and never ever visited joey or vicky despite my intentions to do so.

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Thank you so much, the memories are flooding back!

A nice AR, and even a small cameo from mr ahlungor himself.

Regretably i only saw tiff one final time after my second AR, and never ever visited joey or vicky despite my intentions to do so.

You are most welcome Brother Charlie,

Of course I am only a tiny cameo, you are the big big star here

It's Time!!

Both Joey and Vicky are on today, what are you waiting for??

Charlie123
16-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Inter-state atm, back this weekend - no massage for me in two weeks!! Thinking i might visit momo on monday though, ill write up an AR if i do.

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Inter-state atm, back this weekend - no massage for me in two weeks!! Thinking i might visit momo on monday though, ill write up an AR if i do.

So, have you checked out the local massage scene in the evening, which city are you in anyway?? Hope you are not in Perth!! But then again , if you are in Perth, there is this one little cute massage girl called Toby I like you to meet..................haha

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 03:04 PM

Interesting, I thought you would be more interested to see Alice or Ashley!!

Momo, is very cute, so you gonna check out the little baby sitter hah!!

Cheers

ps. Momo only works Monday & Tuesday and until 5pm, FYI

Charlie123
16-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Canberra ... The punting scene down here punches above its weight in terms of size i guess but is seriously lacking in quality ... im really not interested in paying for the privelege of fucking a surly aussie MILF... (was not encouraged by your AR from perth in any case!)

AHLUNGOR
16-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Canberra ... The punting scene down here punches above its weight in terms of size i guess but is seriously lacking in quality ... im really not interested in paying for the privelege of fucking a surly aussie MILF... (was not encouraged by your AR from perth in any case!)

Hi Charlie,

I think massage scene in Canberra is pretty sucks, I have yet to discover any RnT shop yet. But there are plenty of FS shops in Fyshwicks and Mitchells though.

From memory, you should try 77 Gladstone Street Fyshwicks, there are two shops in the same building, upstair is a Korean shop and upstair is a Chinese shop.

If you drive further uphill along Gladstone, there are two more cauc/asian shops on the right hand side.

BTW, I believe everything is covered in Canberra and all legal..............lol

Have fun.

Cheers

kodek
24-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Im waiting for Tiffany to put a stop on my punting life until i get a new job. Where are u Tiff? Please help me.. Lol

AHLUNGOR
24-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Im waiting for Tiffany to put a stop on my punting life until i get a new job. Where are u Tiff? Please help me.. Lol

Hi bro,

I dont understand, how could Tiff help you to put an end to your punting life.

If you see her again, wont you want More??

Please explain??

kodek
25-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Haha yeah. I just want the last one to be most memorable. Going to the memory to masturbate lol.

AHLUNGOR
25-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Haha yeah. I just want the last one to be most memorable. Going to the memory to masturbate lol.

Sounds like you have never met Leng and her magical hands!!