PDA

View Full Version : Yumi @ yimi

jiveturkey
07-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Well a few nights ago i shopped around all the main brothels in the archerfield area (tops,asian star,yimi,viper room) and after just losing a nice taiwanese lass to an earlier punter at As ii decided to go with yumi at yimi. She is a nice petite must be 5'2 or something with nice breasts could be c's. for only half hour i decided to make use of my time n take it slowly so after the formalities (shower,introductions,payment etc.) we chatted for a while and she had good english better than most i must say and she even threw in a few cute jokes here n there. She then proceeded to kissing my body and rubbing herself softly over me which was nice not soon after i was already at standing attention so to speak. She proceeded with cbj which was below average really after 5mins or so she straddled me and rode for a while slowly. I got bored and decided to speed up by pumping like a piston grabbing a hold of her nice petite ass. I asked to suck on her nipples but she seemed a bit too sensitive there so stopped. We switched to missionary and proceeded to pumping again bodies very close and kissing her neck region which im happy to say brought her to a climax as i felt her spasming on my manhood and she was very wet. I then asked her how much time left cos i knew it was nearing time and wanted my release as well. She said there was enough time so i bent her over and finished off. The doggy wasnt as good because she said i was too big and she would move and almost push me out. but i knew i had to finish so despite her i pumped away to orgasm.
Overall very good personality, cute girl with nice petite body and would see her again if i wanted assurance of a good session.

BrainSex
07-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

jiveturkey
08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
sounds like a great visit. you fitted some good sex into your 30 minutes.

I learnt to use my 30mins wisely but she definitely gave the whole gfe..which i havent had from previous punts