PDA

View Full Version : General talk Claiming My Bonus From TP64...

cmk76
07-04-2013, 11:11 PM
5.45 pm 31 March 2013

Please don’t tell the girls that I write reviews…
Sophie ushers me into the tiny room where I shared a session with Yuki, and then Monica. I was here to claim my first prize and wanted to extend another hour of my stay with a different lady. Fenny makes an introduction and then new girl, Miki. I passed on both and settled to wait for Tiffany and then the legendary Eva.

Sophie said that she hopes that I would write a good review on these ladies so they could win in future. I smiled humbly and said that there were great reviews out there on these ladies already. I requested that she did not disclose to any of them who I was and what I did. She now knows my name, as Dean had texted her my number to confirm the winning recipient.

Review has been posted in an assumed name...

At the end of the session, I was moved to a 'shoe box' to wait for Eva. After 10 or so minutes, I caught a glimpse of her, who steps out in a towel and peeks in between the half closed door to inform me that her client had extended. Not to worry, I smiled back to her and decided to finish up and call it a night. Suddenly, a very cute girly voice sings out to Roger, asking him to turn the ac back on. I could only assume that it was ABV Anna. She too, was busy in her booking. I left the room and saw Roger and an hour paid was refunded in full. After hearing the sweet tone that I assumed was Anna, I was curious of wanting to meet her. Perhaps when the next opportunity arises...