PDA

View Full Version : If you see many WLs and MLs walk pass everynight?

Alexlim
27-07-2012, 03:09 AM
I have covered night shift for my coworker for weeks... I hope he will come back to take his shift on time. I hate working overnight. Just one thing that could make my feeling better is the Passers-by.

Everynight I see many WLs and MLs came back to there home on the times that their shop close, some of them I saw in shops before. But all of them couldn't remember me because I'm not their regular customer.

The first time I thought Sydney shouldn't small like that, my memories might be wrong. But I saw them came back same time everyday! MLs came back before midnight or late. WLs came back around 2-4.30am.

I just do my job say hi and give smile, some of them return their smile and say good night to me, Hehe Good feeling ^^ many pretty girls give their smile and say hi, it's enough to wake me up Zzzz

When they came back some girls are look like normal girls, they just remove their make up and wear the casual clothes as normal people, especially J and K girls because it's their private time.

After they'd met me for days, some of them started to talk to me, by ethic I couldn't ask their phone no or ask about their job. Some of them are so pretty and I need to know where are there shop and book tomorroW! I couldn't because I learned from my bad experince "Do not get GF at the workplace, If I want to keep my job"

Now I just talk to them as neighbors :cry: I just think I might get some as dessert because I don't want to change my main course, :smile: So quiet now 2 am, Just waiting to see big lot from Newtown, Prymont and city. 3-4am Zzzz

I feel like I am a dog that sleep under the tree and see the bones on the top. Even though the dog want to eat the bones, it couldn't climb to the top of the tree.:confused2:

Just share:miao:

Alexlim
27-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Just share, Zzzz

All girls came back home already,

Newtown came back earlier than others, this is group has Thai and Korean girl and some indo-chinese. ^^ so cute I like this group, they are easy going and talkative, they might think I'm a pillar hahaha. (I haven't checked open hour for shop at Newtown for long, they might close earler than others zone)

Prymont came around 3.15am almost K-girls and chinese. Zzzz Average :) K girl from this zone so quiet just smile :)

The last group, city they are prettiest, Zzzz

chandra_man1
27-07-2012, 07:43 AM
U a security guard? Make sure u carry a weapon, never know when it needs to be used!!

Alexlim
27-07-2012, 08:42 AM
U a security guard? Make sure u carry a weapon, never know when it needs to be used!!

Hahaha sorry bro, Im not security:sweat: I just work in the night :miao:
I have just mouse, keyboard and monitor no weapon
My purpose is just share what I saw and
don't want to attack their private life

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Haha, very interesting,

You are working the overnight shift but you said you are not security??

May be a concierge in a large apartment complex like the Peak, or World Square Hordern Tower or something like that. Or you work in a 7/11 or Convenient Store which is outside of an apartment block where all these girls walked past.

Yeap, if you want to keep your job and stay out of trouble, better not try to pick them up, however, for any real hottie, you may want to find out where she works and pay her a visit, not sure if she will reveal to you that she is a working girl though,

Good luck

Cheers

ps. You could work in a train station?? never mind, just keep that to yourself, Thanks for sharing anyway. Cheers,

Should I say good night or good morning to you...............LOL

:cool2:

Alexlim
27-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Haha, very interesting,

You are working the overnight shift but you said you are not security??

May be a concierge in a large apartment complex like the Peak, or World Square Hordern Tower or something like that. Or you work in a 7/11 or Convenient Store which is outside of an apartment block where all these girls walked past.

Yeap, if you want to keep your job and stay out of trouble, better not try to pick them up, however, for any real hottie, you may want to find out where she works and pay her a visit, not sure if she will reveal to you that she is a working girl though,

Good luck

Cheers

ps. You could work in a train station?? never mind, just keep that to yourself, Thanks for sharing anyway. Cheers,

Should I say good night or good morning to you...............LOL

:cool2:

Lol the point isnot my job, hehe

Sure, bro they want to hide their job,
I couldn't ask them but some girls are too hot,
I want to see her at shop as your comment
I know some of them already new town group,
Lol I didn't tracking them, I just ask my friend
He know them much...He told some are easy to click and
have a drink later..
Hehe from my memories I don't want to have problem again!
If i want to see, go to shop. That's it

GreenL
27-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Hi bro you must be working as concierge in the apartment. The question is how can you tell where are they coming back from, ie newtown pyrmont city? Please share if you know where those stunners are, id like to pay a visit.

Jj999
27-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Oh geez.

You've just said Indo-Chinese WL.
Now that's rare breed among rare breed of ladies at shop..

I know, same Chinese pussy.
Just it's so rare to find Indo-Chinese pussy.

From what I know, when I travel to Indonesia, I see heaps of beautiful Indo-Chinese.
Heaps of em. But none at brothel.
because most probably, they got the money already.

Our Indo brother might confirm this.
I'm just experienced with Indo, not an Indonesian.

wilisno
27-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh geez.

You've just said Indo-Chinese WL.
Now that's rare breed among rare breed of ladies at shop..

I know, same Chinese pussy.
Just it's so rare to find Indo-Chinese pussy.

From what I know, when I travel to Indonesia, I see heaps of beautiful Indo-Chinese.
Heaps of em. But none at brothel.
because most probably, they got the money already.

Our Indo brother might confirm this.
I'm just experienced with Indo, not an Indonesian.
Nah, Indo-Chinese can just be girls from Indo-China ! ;)

Indo-China consists of three countries : Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, Indo-Chinese might not even be Chinese ! Although bro Alexlim might actually refers to girls from Indonesia ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
27-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Hehe, I might be spiderman or batman who cares
Sometime I might be tree, poster, wire or anything

I could tell where there are because I met some of them before
and my friend has special relationship with someone
who can tell where is their shop?

But they told me just area they couldn't specific to what's shop
Especially Newtown and city.

Alexlim
27-07-2012, 01:11 PM
You are right bro 2 girls from Indonesia
but I couldn't tell anything more about the girls, it's her privacy.

I don't know where is their shop or agent
I could tell if bro J wanna see them just find in the city, and Loren is more pretty than them.
They are just average if my friend didn't confirm me I must not believe they are WLs.

Jj999
27-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Nah, I don't feel like meeting indonesian chinese (this time should be exactly correct.. Haha).
That's because of personal reason.

I'm just saying, that if you meet an Indonesian Chinese in any shop. Then consider you are lucky.
:smile:

Not much of them are open for punters.
And, if you can meet the mix of Indonesian (the native) and Chinese, that mix is smoking hot.
And that's even more scarce. It's rare to find a mix, and should be even more difficult to find anyone open for punters.

Jj999
27-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Nah, Indo-Chinese can just be girls from Indo-China ! ;)

Indo-China consists of three countries : Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, Indo-Chinese might not even be Chinese ! Although bro Alexlim might actually refers to girls from Indonesia ! ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha.
You know, I'm serious here.
I'm getting smarter by checking the forum everyday.
I've heard about indo-chinese race, but I don't really know which country consists of them.