PDA

View Full Version : MOC - is that "MY OUT of COMMISSION"

Eureka
27-07-2012, 10:50 AM
What is going on with MOC??

They used to have a bevy of beauties available - now almost non existent. minor player in this segment!!

Take today on their website:
= 15 girls shown
= 5 have period (and poor Lavii must be in intensive care by now as she has been having a period for around 4 weeks now)
= 7 are either on holidays or waiting roster.

Only leaves 3
= 2 are appointment only (Sha and Fattie)
= YAY finally we have 1 girl on roster .. Melon

Appears this business is fast becoming irrelevant

AHLUNGOR
27-07-2012, 11:36 AM
What is going on with MOC??

They used to have a bevy of beauties available - now almost non existent. minor player in this segment!!

Take today on their website:
= 15 girls shown
= 5 have period (and poor Lavii must be in intensive care by now as she has been having a period for around 4 weeks now)
= 7 are either on holidays or waiting roster.

Only leaves 3
= 2 are appointment only (Sha and Fattie)
= YAY finally we have 1 girl on roster .. Melon

Appears this business is fast becoming irrelevant

Interesting to see that Sha is still on the MOC roster...............haha

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Brother Ahlungor,
MOC may need to appoint you to be the web admin and general manager if they want to revamp their business ...

do business already too good .... they do not care .

Mr Crash and Burn
28-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Very interesting indeed Brother Ahlungor. Maybe we will have to ring up and book a MMF with Sha!!! But then again as we both know she may not actually be available.

DeepImpact
28-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Very interesting indeed Brother Ahlungor. Maybe we will have to ring up and book a MMF with Sha!!! But then again as we both know she may not actually be available.

Well done Mr Crash & Burn, 500 posts and at least you got to mention one of your favourites.

There's no need to just choose MOC for this type of topic as some of the other agencies list girls that have been on holidays for over a year such as Ada and Becky from Bluemoon.

Eureka
28-07-2012, 11:52 AM
There's no need to just choose MOC for this type of topic as some of the other agencies list girls that have been on holidays for over a year such as Ada and Becky from Bluemoon.

True a number of them keep girls up on the site when they are granparents by now.
My points were I guess with MOC
1) Never update site with true status
2) Yes some girls left months ago but are (waiting roster or on break) - in one case she only stayed 1 day but is "off on holiday" ha
And yes MOC are not the only ones to have outdated status and long gone girls on the site but my main point with MOC in this post was:
- in addition to 1) and 2) above they are becoming irrelevant because they have no girls available!!

3) For the last 3 days only 1 girl available each day - today again only 1 girl - "Fattie" = no offence meant for the girl (did she choose the name ? wouldn't think so!) ..but that name and description hold zero attraction for me!!

And so much for customer orientation ! = MOC would read all these posts and yes surprise !! not a single change to the website. Still outdated, inaccurate and in terms of girls availability ... well already said.

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2012, 12:35 PM

Haha, Brother C&B,

Congratulations on turning BLUE.

Well done, keep it cuming

Cheers

DeepImpact
28-07-2012, 03:53 PM
True a number of them keep girls up on the site when they are granparents by now.
My points were I guess with MOC
1) Never update site with true status
2) Yes some girls left months ago but are (waiting roster or on break) - in one case she only stayed 1 day but is "off on holiday" ha
And yes MOC are not the only ones to have outdated status and long gone girls on the site but my main point with MOC in this post was:
- in addition to 1) and 2) above they are becoming irrelevant because they have no girls available!!

3) For the last 3 days only 1 girl available each day - today again only 1 girl - "Fattie" = no offence meant for the girl (did she choose the name ? wouldn't think so!) ..but that name and description hold zero attraction for me!!

And so much for customer orientation ! = MOC would read all these posts and yes surprise !! not a single change to the website. Still outdated, inaccurate and in terms of girls availability ... well already said.

Hey Bro Eruka,

Don't ever think that every agency only operates under one name. Something for you to consider Bro.

Eureka
28-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Hey Bro Eruka,

Don't ever think that every agency only operates under one name. Something for you to consider Bro.

Yes I am aware of that - refer my post of Bamboo (MOC) & Murah (PKS) being exactly the same girl. Yes and other cases of multiple "brands" with same owner even beyond MOC/PKS.

But that doesn't mean you just let one of the brands just wither away - Toyota own Toyota and Lexus but they support both brands - if you are not going to put the effort in just drop the brand and shut the website and you will do less harm to your rep.
And PKS is not much better anyway with same out of date info - that branch just hasn't been operating long enough yet for the girls list to look like a who's who of the ghost of girls past yet

AHLUNGOR
28-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Yes I am aware of that - refer my post of Bamboo (MOC) & Murah (PKS) being exactly the same girl. Yes and other cases of multiple "brands" with same owner even beyond MOC/PKS.

But that doesn't mean you just let one of the brands just wither away - Toyota own Toyota and Lexus but they support both brands - if you are not going to put the effort in just drop the brand and shut the website and you will do less harm to your rep.
And PKS is not much better anyway with same out of date info - that branch just hasn't been operating long enough yet for the girls list to look like a who's who of the ghost of girls past yet

So Brothers,

Would you say Yamada san from Tokyo Model Company, currently the most active out call agency Admin/Keeper, and we all know all their girls because there are so much information - although a bit repeatative for some of them..............haha

Cheers

Eureka
28-07-2012, 05:11 PM
So Brothers,

Would you say Yamada san from Tokyo Model Company, currently the most active out call agency Admin/Keeper, and we all know all their girls because there are so much information - although a bit repeatative for some of them..............haha

Cheers

Yes Yamada is example of up to date girl status - although I prefer a website myself!
5* is another excellent example of a good standard.

And Bro AhLungor don't be shy = you sir are another example of up to date info on Snow Lotus - job well done also !!

The answer for me is clear = mindset and attitude to customers & customer service!!
If you have customer service as a low priority then it shows up in all aspects of your business not just currency of girl info.

My tuppence!

Eureka
29-07-2012, 12:35 PM
WOW!! The power of the Forum!
At least one company give a dam about customer feedback!!
Why do I say this???

Checked out Bluemoon website this morning - and all the "dormant" girls are GONE & all "current" girls have their status updated!

About time someone listened to feedback = well done Bluemoon!!

Cloudybay
30-07-2012, 04:34 PM

Reason for the established Brand To start another brand could be the orignial brand reputation been tarnished due to undisclosed issue and can no longer attract new talent from ONLINE ads ... LOL

BlueMoonSyd.com
30-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Thanks bros, it's my fault that haven't remove the outdated girls.
And thanks for reminding again.

We do indeed rely to feedbacks from clients and all members of aus99.
Your support means a lot to us!!

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 03:31 AM
I like this one ....... Bluemoon post and make an apology on a DEAD MOC thread ...

How clever is this!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

WELL DONE! Bluemoon again

formula44
31-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Is this mean Bluemoon = MOC

AHLUNGOR
31-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi bros,

Does this means MOC not operatimg any more? And they have re branded as another 1, 2, or 3 or more agencies??

Please explain!!

Anyone knows??

tectonic
31-07-2012, 01:48 PM
no he's just apologizing to the person talking about bluemoon,
i'm pretty sure they read all posts.

TheTiger
31-07-2012, 02:31 PM
I really want to try Snow from BlueMoon

BlueMoonSyd.com
31-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Thanks for some explainations from few bros. We just want to clarify here that we are NOT related to any other agency in the market and no we don't use other brand names we always try to keep everything simple and easy so clients would not confused.

Thanks again for the support and we are not posting for any purpose just we have to be polite and reply to thread that related to us.

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks for some explainations from few bros. We just want to clarify here that we are NOT related to any other agency in the market and no we don't use other brand names we always try to keep everything simple and easy so clients would not confused.

Thanks again for the support and we are not posting for any purpose just we have to be polite and reply to thread that related to us.

So professional manner ....
Sounds like talking to a PR agent representative...

slowmotion
31-07-2012, 02:47 PM
It appears that MOC's roster has been updated in the past 2 days. But again, girls at MOC and other agencies seem to be ageless. Some of them have been 19yo for 2or 3 years. Must be the punting juice that keeps them forever young:slobber:

Eureka
05-09-2012, 09:32 AM
OK - This is not an advertisement for MOC as such!

But - credit where credit is due!!

I critisized MOC at beginning of this thread some time ago for no one available and outdated girls list.

So in fairness I should equally comment positively that MOC seems to have turned that around big time!
NINE girls on today! (Apartment will be very crowded indeed - Like one of AHLUNGOR'S gif with the guy in the middle lol)

- have not seen any of them yet ... but a few from photos at least look fkn hot! (Vicki, Dior, Jacob, Cody).

Nice turnaround on girl options!! Mmmm