PDA

View Full Version : Eastwood RnT

Chucky
27-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Anyone know of anywhere in Eastwood now that does a decent RnT. 10 East Pde used to be the best - nice clean shop and Vivian the owner would work the desk and give a great massage and happyending, but since she turned buddist last year, the place is legit. I tried the other week to test the waters ago, but it's a no good - i asked the ML midway through the massage (which was average at the best) if any extras were on the menu and was given a dirty look and the massage got even worse from there - waste of $60.

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Anyone know of anywhere in Eastwood now that does a decent RnT. 10 East Pde used to be the best - nice clean shop and Vivian the owner would work the desk and give a great massage and happyending, but since she turned buddist last year, the place is legit. I tried the other week to test the waters ago, but it's a no good - i asked the ML midway through the massage (which was average at the best) if any extras were on the menu and was given a dirty look and the massage got even worse from there - waste of $60.

hahaha... you can get a WAX if you want....
not sure you can become a Brazilian ....

Chucky
27-07-2012, 05:55 PM
At least i tried!

gentlescream
28-07-2012, 12:21 AM
Nothing more in Eastwood =T. All dead, unless something's been hiding forever.

yutang
28-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Not even the old place in Rowe Street?

gentlescream
29-07-2012, 01:20 AM
Not even the old place in Rowe Street?

Both 90 Rowe and 21 Rowe dead =T

henry_lawson
31-07-2012, 12:34 AM
It's a pity Eastwood has died, I used to enjoy the MILFs at 90 Rowe, and had my first punt there after years of strictly RnT. The highlight was a BJ from a ML while she answered the phone - to her son!
Does anybody know where the older ML from there have gone?

Travelmate
31-07-2012, 03:26 AM
Eastwood not worth spending anytime...

If you are after Chinese Massage, go to Epping , Natural Care Massage

FS, please go to Buffalo Road. 2/42

This is my recommendation

Chucky
31-07-2012, 05:13 PM
Buffalo Rd always has had pork chops when I have gone - and i have walked straight out. Even on Friday nights, you would think it is busy but only 2 WL's on standby each time.

Chucky
31-07-2012, 05:20 PM
If you pay $60/60min for a massage and are offered extras, what is the typical tip fellow brothers pay? $30??

DeepImpact
31-07-2012, 11:02 PM
I thought there was a place in Ethel lane above the psychiatrist in Eastwood. I am not recommending it to anyone but I am sure that there used to be a place there.

On the subject of Eastwood has anyone tried the new frozen yoghurt shops. The one right on the station has 50% off now. I prefer gelato as it has more flavour but both shops look nice.

gentlescream
01-08-2012, 01:50 AM
I thought there was a place in Ethel lane above the psychiatrist in Eastwood. I am not recommending it to anyone but I am sure that there used to be a place there.

On the subject of Eastwood has anyone tried the new frozen yoghurt shops. The one right on the station has 50% off now. I prefer gelato as it has more flavour but both shops look nice.

That shop's still open, but has changed completely to a legit massage place. Well, that was the story I was warned/told when I visited the shop about 2 months ago.

AHLUNGOR
01-08-2012, 09:44 AM
If you pay $60/60min for a massage and are offered extras, what is the typical tip fellow brothers pay? $30??

i think standard tip is $20 for HJ and another $30 for nude. In some suburb shops like Burwood you may be able to bargain a nude HJ down to $40 or $30!! good luck,

Lots of people will argue thats too expensive but thats the way!! You can get FS for less than or around the $110 mark in many FS shops.

I think the key is the massage part, if it is strong and firm, fixing all your back pain in the first 30 min, followed by some soft and sensual touches and teasing and you turn over to play with a hot body with an awesome HJ finishes, then it will be money well spent for the $110/hr. IMHO

Otherwise, just go to a FS shop for some BJ and a good fuck, the choice is yours.

My problem is if i go to FS, i probably still need a good massage after sex, so........??

Some of you guys probably too young to have the same problem or you dont have a sore lower back......lol

Just my two cents

Cheers

Chucky
01-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Good point raised brother Ahlungor - with RNT you at least get a good 30min massage before the extra - with FS, if you blow too fast, the WL cleans you up and you are shown the door!!!

Shoryureppa
22-05-2013, 05:46 PM
Can anyone confirm if Buffalo Road. 2/42 is still a good place to go? If so, any recommended day?

Chucky
23-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Buffalo Road is a licenced brothel. Still operating as far as I know, history of plenty of pork chops.