PDA

View Full Version : West End

johnsmith1968
08-04-2013, 03:11 PM
First Report after watching for a while and getting some good tips. I have tried a few places that appear on here regularly got nothing but teasing, or one girl that said do it yourself and I'll watch; so I did.

Anyway, went to Amore in West End on Friday, opted for 1 hr, $65. Taken to a room where I followed a few tips; stripped naked, legs apart to give her room and old fella pointing downwards so it got in the way.

I had 40 minutes of pretty constant attention to the arse crack and inner thigh before she focussed entirely on that area. Then I turned over and she was pretty quick to be swiping at the groin before she asked if I wanted to have some fun; which of course I did. She pretty much poured oil all over my cock and did a great job rubbing it, finishing me off pretty quickly. She had it pointing straight up as she rubbed and when I exploded I'm guessing it went everywhere because I copped it on the chin and had a chuckle to myself.

My rating:

Looks 3/10
Massage 9/10
Finish 9/10

BrainSex
08-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

Vinz88
10-04-2013, 10:27 PM
great write up mate thanks for sharing

numberonebigsize
11-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Glad you had a good massage.

Looks 3/10....but not all the girls score that low. Image how it could be better next time!

Looks 3/10????? Must have come to Bris straight from 12 Belleview St Surry Hills in SYDNEY:question:

brownwallaby
11-04-2013, 02:51 PM
If the girl in question reads this thread she will realise that it is her that people are talking about. How hurtful will that be ....

daveweelan82
11-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Lets be honest we all look so great that we are paying these girls to help us. When I can look in a mirror and think I would be happy to be a 3/10 then I will judge someone else lol :-)

brownwallaby
11-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Lets be honest we all look so great that we are paying these girls to help us. When I can look in a mirror and think I would be happy to be a 3/10 then I will judge someone else lol :-)

Yeah, quite true, but girls are a bit different, they do care about how other people perceive their looks, especially the opposite gender.
Mate, I do care about these girls, I guess this is why I tend to get better services from them, :smile::smile::smile:.....

daveweelan82
11-04-2013, 10:16 PM
I agree what I am saying is none of us are in any position to comment on how some one looks.

brownwallaby
13-04-2013, 07:35 AM
I agree what I am saying is none of us are in any position to comment on how some one looks.

aaah, got you now. My apology, English is only my third language ... :)

WhyDidIWait
13-04-2013, 09:05 AM
aaah, got you now. My apology, English is only my third language ... :)

Brownwallaby, let me guess...your first language is LOVE :)

brownwallaby
13-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Brownwallaby, let me guess...your first language is LOVE :)

same language as yours mate: LUST !! of course it can be spoken in many different ways :)