PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where are you new/fresh girl?

username
08-04-2013, 06:58 PM
I do not know what's going on in this year, why there are not many change in each week in websites?
If you check the websites like once a day ,you must know which company got how many girls and who are there.
For me ,i do check it and found out not many change within a week,as a result , i must try the same girl again.
Last year, the websites for many companies updated frequently and we can find many amazing gems.
I understood the competition increased/new companies estabilshed and girls got 微信 “weixin”, which can get the job done,and keep total $300-350 for herself without share %
However, i found the quantity of the new/fresh girls really decreased in agents, whats going on?
Are they not need the money like 1,2 years ago when the "outcall" business flourished?
(PS: sorry for my poor English ,sorry.:shout::question:)
Thanks.

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2013, 07:36 PM
So, what you are saying is, there is No fresh new girls among all the Sydney outcall agencies because you have tried all of them !!

Lucky you !!

Max Impact
08-04-2013, 07:56 PM
He's leaky? Oh that's no good. Maybe the girls just don't want to see a guy with this condition.

rooter
08-04-2013, 08:07 PM
No fresh girls this year in Sydney???
You have got to be joking bro!!!!
There are dozens of new ones arriving every month !!!
I have been going hard all year and not even scratched the surface.

Gucci2012
08-04-2013, 08:09 PM
MOC, Bluemoon, TMC, 5 Star Penthouse, Ginza all had new girls this year.

To have new girls weekly... would be, not impossible, but pretty hard. So far monthly additions have occurred with all the major players operating in the cbd which is fairly reasonable.

Richboy
09-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Hi bro, Maybe your definition of "fresh" you mean virgin? Then yes, there were a few on offer last year but not at this year.