PDA

View Full Version : Other Mimi - Clyde St Granville - 0449574165

Lancelot
27-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Saw Mimi yesterday. She's one of the girls at the same place as Leah and Linda, reviewed elsewhere here on this forum.
Business has picked up for both Leah and Linda since the forum became aware of them so she wanted a review posted as well. So just keep in mind that she knew she was going to be reviewed so service may vary, but I think you're all gonna be happy with her as she's a goer.

Stats - Thai - mid 20s, says has been mistaken for 21, but admits to being older, but does have a very youthful look. could easily be 24-25, but cold be older. probably about 5 feet nothing, small size 8, nice curves, no extra flab, nice shaply behind, b cups, very long straight jet black hair. Most striking features are her eyes and smile. Face looks like an asian version of denise richards. very bright wide smile, really happy look. Bit too much black mascara but that seems to be the thing with Thai girls. Similar with Linda and less so with Leah.

Greeted in a tight black short body hugging outfit with 4 inch heels which made her legs look long on a small frame, which I found quite enticing.
Had my shower, back in the room with my towel and she came up and gave a kiss on the lips, one hand with a coke the other rubbed my cock thru the towel. Nice start.
We stood there pashing for awhile, which went onto DFK and me squeezing her ass cheeks - firm and fine. started stripping her while kissing, got to the part she kicked off her heels and then she disappeared into the floor! lol. she dropped a few inches inheight and she just burst out laughing and said "sorry". I found this quite endearing and made me laugh out loud (hence the lol). i felt it set the mood for a fun hour.
she cuts a fine figure in her black and red bra/panties, not modelesque as per Leah but more sexy next door fun loving neighbour. I was getting a very different vibe with her and i have to admit I really liked.
Kissing together again, with her starting to kiss quite passionately around face and neck we both fell onto the bed. She the progressed onto a full on cat bath, but not the tentative flicks of the tongue some girls do but a full on tongue lashing all over. She likes the neck, (and i later found she likes being licked and kissed there as well during flat doggie) all over chest moving down to my cock. BBBJ commenced, nicely started with a lot of shaft licking, then onto a sucking and DT. She definitely knows what she was doing! one of the better BBBJs I have had for awhile, put it up there with Eli at Ginza. Had a good 10 minutes of pleasuring until I said it was her turn so I flipped her on her back and started DATY. Very clean and tasty, and very very responsive clit. Eventually switched to 69 which i always love the sight of small pink asain pussy. Yes, fully shaven I forgot to say.

in the 69 position i push her downwards towards my feet and she uses the opportunity to get the dom. She turns around but before putting it on she sits just below my groin with my raging hard on upagainst her belly and she just gently does a light pussy slide over little lance but just lifts so that the head doesnt go in. impressive, looks like cute next door neighbour but hardcore sex pro! Just getting hard remembering it. There use to be this indo ML i use to see years ago who did something similar and it brought back some wild memories. but here she was, cute little thing sliding and lifting, just out of reach, I think she clenches her pussy so I dont slip in. eventually she says "You're making me so horny, fuck me now please". You know how sometimes it comes across very scripted with some girls, but it felt right when she said it. so she puts on the dom and on to enthusiatic cowgirl bouncing. On to mish, which bears a bit more detail, shes clearly getting into it, DFK, neck licking, legs wide apart and she starts playing with herself. Eyes closed, breathing faster and she comes, then she laughs a bit embarassed, we slow for a moment then change to doggie. The side view in the mirror was awesome, back to mish again and Im building up and she feels it, so she tells me shes going to come again and starts furiously rubbing at her clit, she comes again which pushes me over and I come big time.
Quick clean up and then just lying in each others arm and chatting for awhile. offered to massage but I just felt comfortable with her in my arms.

So full hour of fun and games, shes very responsive and I really love that smile.
Leah's the looker, Linda likes to please but I think I had the most fun with Mimi. Will definitely see again. Only thing is shes only there Mon and Thur and sometimes weekends. Ring and try your luck.

$100 for 30min, $150 for the hour. They usually finish up around 9pm - 0449574165

Have fun guys!

Lance

Travelmate
27-07-2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks Lance, you become another Ahlungor for this joint ....

punther
27-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the review on Mimi. Good read. Loved the part where she rubbed her pussy against your cock shafted.

Lancelot
27-07-2012, 06:22 PM
lol, there can only be one Ahlungor, although I am in fact a dragon! Yes punther, I particularly liked that part too.

Wookie751
01-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Saw Mimi yesterday and I was exactly how you described. Hats off to you Lance....

Lancelot
01-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Welcome dude, it's funny though, cos I hoping they get busy enough so they stay, cos I knew they were so quiet at one stage the girls were going to leave, and that would be disadvantageous to me, but then I still want to be able to see them. I'm finding I have to sneak away midday/ early Arvo cos after 5 they are getting much busier. Went in the other afternoon but a punter who had booked Leah decided to also take Linda for a double. So dude if you're reading this please post so we can vicariously share in your experience!

punther
02-08-2012, 07:57 PM
oh man... saving up for mimi. Hopefully will get there next week!

Andyboy
03-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Mimi sounds hot. Gonna find a time to see next week. What days best to see her?

Andyboy
06-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Just called, is on today (Monday) so I'm heading out there now. Post AR after.

Andyboy
20-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Dropped in today, only Mimi on but that's fine with me. I think she's really cute and fun. Awesome bbbj and love that feeling of little Andy just touching around the pussy lips, she gets really wet. But I think I like her DFK best, there's just some kind of hunger there. Makes me feel really desired. Either a good actress or really gets into it.

Lancelot
01-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Was over there on Thursday and caught glimpse of Mimi. Damn shes looking even hotter than last time. She looks like she has slimmed down some more which means she's probably 46-48kgs. She has proportionally long legs for s shorter girl. Anyway just as she's going back to room to see other customer she turns and with those very very sexy eyes says "when's it my turn again?" gives me a pout then flashes a smile and disappears behind the curtain. Got to love this girls attitude and cheekiness! :love::slobber: I'm going back today and gonna have my wicked ways with her :smile:

shamrock
01-09-2012, 02:43 PM
It is my birthday today and thought give myself a special birthday punt and I could only punt in the morning, so 5 star was out of the question. I've been reading on the forum, was going to go Taren Point but an hour's drive for me so decided to find something closer. Then I've been reading about this Granville place lately and thought ok.. DFK, BBBJ, CIM with young thai chick for 150 for one hour, and so many reviews, can't go wrong right?

The bros on this thread most probably have diff taste as the place reminds me of Thailand, where a white guy with mamasan looking after the joint, with their slaves working for them. DFK? no.. BBBJ? cbj only.. CIM? forget it. The girl is as described but glad I wasn't offered bbbj anyway as I wouldn't have taken it. She was playful yes, and nice but just not very pro. She was former ML? I asked her for a massage and she said first time massage, and her skills showed it as it hurt, she just kept pressing around. And yes she said she liked hip hop music. I wonder if every girl who works there just take on the same persona? Anyway, never again and the house was freezing in the morning. Just not my cup of tea I guess.

Andyboy
01-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I think you're thinking of nana. She's the ML from north shore. The other three were all first timers at this shop. Try 22 Brodie next time and ask for 5 star treatment, if you're into CIM and DD, still cheaper than 5star in the city, and guaranteed service.

Oh and happy birthday!

altgourami
25-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Dropped in to see Julie but bumped into Mimi on the way out. Cute, short, stocky, brown skin girl who clearly knows the business and who is clearly in her thirties. I think she would drive customers wild in the room.

Lancelot
13-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Dropped in and saw Mimi last week, as usual had a great time with her. Told me a new girl just started, Michelle, 22, Thai of course, young, 22, student so only comes in after 4pm on tue, wed and thur. Mimi told me that did a double together and for a relative newbie she was quite enthusiastic. Caught a glimpse on the way out, wearing a striped bikini and looking pretty hot. Size eight, a bit of puppy fat and very cute looking. Haven't had a chance to take her for a spin yet, between Mimi and Jenny I'm pretty happy at the moment but Michelle is definitely tempting. Latest news is Leah will be back in next month or so.

Andyboy
26-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Been away for awhile, In a "relationship", fun while it lasted but back now but hell mimi's gone! But Jenny's still here and now with boob job she seems to have a reached a new level of confidence in her own sexiness. Still, I do crave some mimi. Anyone know where she's gone?

Lancelot
17-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Just heard she's back in town. Don't know for how long. Saw her last week and had as great a time as usual. Get her on a good day and she's extra passionate! But I suggest you be earlier in the day rather than later in the evening. She's like an engergiser battery bunny if you get her at the right time.

dickyman
18-05-2014, 10:30 AM
It's 45 George street clyde/ granville. Fogers shop

Lancelot
18-05-2014, 10:48 AM
No. It's the private house in granville. It's on a main road. Just ring for the address.

Ditchy7
18-05-2014, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the review Lance, sounds like she is a lot of fun.

crum
18-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Is Leah still working out of that house or is she now Kim in Enfield??

Lancelot
18-05-2014, 11:40 AM
No Leah is long gone. Maybe she'll be back some day. I will be first in line! Enfield Kim (or Kimberly as she now wants to known as) is different girl. Lots of guys in sydney are missing Leah. Hopefully another gem will appear. Who knows? If it happened once it can happen again. Hence the ongoing search :-)

SinSeeker
21-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Hi Lancelot. Do you know if BBBJ is standard part of the service or does it differ based on the girl?

max_power
21-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Is Leah still working out of that house or is she now Kim in Enfield??

Leah is not Kim in enfield

Lancelot
14-08-2014, 03:32 AM
Dropped in and saw mimi today. Hot as ever. Just love this pocket rocket the way she bounces up and down in CG with that intense look of pleasure on her face. Especially love how she plays with her clit in wide spread mish till she comes. But sat down with mamasan for a coke before and was introduced to the couple of new girls. Looks like the youngest ones I've ever seen there. One is very pretty like a younger Linda for those who remember her from before. Very pretty. I think her name is annie or Amy? Have to check. Very doable looking thai beauty.

croney
14-08-2014, 10:06 PM
Saw her the other day. Good girl friendly funny. Good jump. Seems to enjoy herself.
Looked good in her sexy black dress with no panties on.