PDA

View Full Version : Complaint WLs or MLs that wear strong smelling perfume

CunningLinguist
09-04-2013, 01:44 AM
You usually don't know until it is too late that your WL/ML is wearing a strong smelling perfume (Would it be too much to ask to sniff the girls in a lineup!)
I think most girls know not to do this for obvious reasons, but some don't.
They tend to put the perfume around their neck etc so the smell gets in their hair, so if your hair gets near their hair or neck you get it.
Anyway if I find myself in this predicament I try to just do cowgirl, doggy, 69 type positions to minimise the smell getting in my hair.
Once perfume smell gets in your hair you can't get it out without a proper hair shampoo or swim in chlorine, which is a problem if you have limited time and need to get back to work or something.
Sometimes if the session is going really well I forget and get perfume hair syndrome (PHS!).
If this happens I try not to get too close to anyone at work so they don't smell it, or anyone else for that matter until I can have a swim or shower.
An excuse you can use is that you were standing in a train/bar/shopping centre and got oversprayed by the lady next to you, but you can only use this so many times before it starts to wear pretty thin.

How can we educate all WL/MLs not to wear strong smelling perfume ?

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2013, 01:52 AM
You usually don't know until it is too late that your WL/ML is wearing a strong smelling perfume (Would it be too much to ask to sniff the girls in a lineup!)
I think most girls know not to do this for obvious reasons, but some don't.
They tend to put the perfume around their neck etc so the smell gets in their hair, so if your hair gets near their hair or neck you get it.
Anyway if I find myself in this predicament I try to just do cowgirl, doggy, 69 type positions to minimise the smell getting in my hair.
Once perfume smell gets in your hair you can't get it out without a proper hair shampoo or swim in chlorine, which is a problem if you have limited time and need to get back to work or something.
Sometimes if the session is going really well I forget and get perfume hair syndrome (PHS!).
If this happens I try not to get too close to anyone at work so they don't smell it, or anyone else for that matter until I can have a swim or shower.
An excuse you can use is that you were standing in a train/bar/shopping centre and got oversprayed by the lady next to you, but you can only use this so many times before it starts to wear pretty thin.

Very good point!!

Especially for married men!!

And not only the perfume, but the massage oil they use (if scented!), the bath gel or soap they provide for shower, the MLs very strong deordurant can all cause serious problem back home!!

Sextus
09-04-2013, 02:07 AM

I had to stop for regular laughs reading this one cunninglingus.

As for your perfume counter excuse, you are right, that one would have a half life of once as an excuse, never mind worrying about it ever "wearing thin."

One of my main after enjoyments of a punt is carrying away the scent of her with me for hours afterwards. Despite a shower, yes, it lingers. It isn't just the perfume of course. Perfume scented from a bottle has none of the magic a good perfume develops when it combines with a lovely young woman's own bodily chemistry.

(On the other hand, I have been in train carriages at 11am, the shopper's express, with 65+ caucasion women in a flood of choking perfume that not only makes me feel ill, dizzy and woozy, but has a nasty, repelling edge to it because of their own post-menopausal bodies combination with it.)

I think it might be your own paranoia mate. Probably you are the only one close enough to catch the occasional after whiff of perfume on you at work.

But, myself, I adore a perfume on a lovely young Asian lady, and I recall mentioning their scent in my reviews. I bury my face in their hair and nape all the time just to revel in it, and I'd never want to discourage this most feminine of virtues.

wilisno
09-04-2013, 06:22 AM
One of my main after enjoyments of a punt is carrying away the scent of her with me for hours afterwards. Despite a shower, yes, it lingers. It isn't just the perfume of course. Perfume scented from a bottle has none of the magic a good perfume develops when it combines with a lovely young woman's own bodily chemistry.
Yep, I love it ! All sorts of smell can bring back fond memories of the girl and the session !

jellyshots
09-04-2013, 07:12 AM
I had to stop for regular laughs reading this one cunninglingus.

As for your perfume counter excuse, you are right, that one would have a half life of once as an excuse, never mind worrying about it ever "wearing thin."

(On the other hand, I have been in train carriages at 11am, the shopper's express, with 65+ caucasion women in a flood of choking perfume that not only makes me feel ill, dizzy and woozy, but has a nasty, repelling edge to it because of their own post-menopausal bodies combination with it.)

I think it might be your own paranoia mate. Probably you are the only one close enough to catch the occasional after whiff of perfume on you at work.

But, myself, I adore a perfume on a lovely young Asian lady, and I recall mentioning their scent in my reviews. I bury my face in their hair and nape all the time just to revel in it, and I'd never want to discourage this most feminine of virtues.

Agree completely. Perfume actually smells different with each individual when it mixes with that person's natural scent which is why when shopping for a scent, you can tell the inexperienced because they sniff the little piece of paper they give you as opposed to rubbing it on your skin(or your girl's) to smell it.

Lately though, my colleagues ask me how my swim was - since I often come back to the office smelling like chlorine from the spa, LOL.

rooter
09-04-2013, 08:26 AM
Most WLs don't wear strong smelling perfume because they are aware most guys have wives or girlfriends and its a tell tale sign you have been out fucking.
An even worse tell tale sign is that glitter that strippers wear - man, that shit just doesn't come off even after a shower, sometimes you can still see speckles of it on your skin 2 days and 3 showers later !!

CunningLinguist
09-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Hmm, there appears to be two opposing point of views here, perhaps along the lines of punters with a partner (PWPs) and punters with no partner (PWNPs) ?

CunningLinguist
09-04-2013, 10:04 AM

When I first read that I was thinking of the scent that gets under your finger nails, around your lips, and in your nose sometimes :-)

Yes this is gross!

I hope so, but I doubt it :-(

CunningLinguist
09-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Most WLs don't wear strong smelling perfume because they are aware most guys have wives or girlfriends and its a tell tale sign you have been out fucking.
An even worse tell tale sign is that glitter that strippers wear - man, that shit just doesn't come off even after a shower, sometimes you can still see speckles of it on your skin 2 days and 3 showers later !!

Yes, I have noticed the glitter also!
That stuff should be banned, or reserved for non contact girls like strippers in NSW.

rooter
09-04-2013, 10:09 AM
An expensive perfume that lingers for hours is all well and good, but you can't beat the sweet, spicy, pungent aroma of a girl's pussy on your fingers hours after you have seen her.
Smell is a unique sense; unlike other senses it often bypasses the rational processing parts of our brain and goes straight to the primal base of our animal nature - awesome !!

hiddencharm
09-04-2013, 11:28 AM
xxxxxxxxxx

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 11:52 AM
This is a bigger issue for CAUC shop.

vicky
09-04-2013, 01:06 PM
i usually bring my own cologne in my car for afterwards try to drown out the smell of ml LOL :shout:

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 06:52 PM
i usually bring my own cologne in my car for afterwards try to drown out the smell of ml LOL :shout:

2 issues:

a> this is more suspicious for brothers not using cologne everyday

b> sometimes cologne mix with perfume will result in more funny smell ....

wilisno
09-04-2013, 06:55 PM
2 issues:

a> this is more suspicious for brothers not using cologne everyday

b> sometimes cologne mix with perfume will result in more funny smell ....

Haha ! Speaking from experience ? :miao:

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Haha ! Speaking from experience ? :miao:

It is a general opinion. Not just from Travelmate.

aussiegaigin
09-04-2013, 11:15 PM
I've found that some perfumes tend to "stick" in your nostrils - I can smell it quite strongly for a while after the event but nobody else can because it is internal.

My ex had a very acute sense of smell, she could have got a job as a sniffer dog I reckon. A few times I had been with an ML before meeting up with her somewhere, I could still smell the ML's perfume, but the g/f didn't notice anything (sigh of relief)

Max Impact
10-04-2013, 12:00 AM
I get worried about the smell of pussy juice on my breath. But I can't blame the darling that gave it to me.

sei
10-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Nothing is as bad as cigarettes...if they have the smell all over them, the scent of it gets on your clothes, in your hair, on your skin... it just doesn't come off but at least it is easier to explain.

Hey, there is an idea... go stand near a bunch of office workers on their smoking break in the direction the wind is blowing! That might just cover the smell up.

Alternatively, maybe an overdose of lynx will do the trick to cover the scent, you'll just walk around the rest of the day smelling like a teenager (no offence intended)

wilisno
10-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Someone suggested petrol before, go fill up your tank and spill a bit on the clothing, that should kill any other smell !

zeroun
10-04-2013, 12:16 AM
I get worried about the smell of pussy juice on my breath. But I can't blame the darling that gave it to me.

I luv returning back to the office after a lunch time punt and smelling her 'scent' every so often. :-)

sei
10-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Someone suggested petrol before, go fill up your tank and spill a bit on the clothing, that should kill any other smell !

Just don't stand near any naked flames :) Ouch!

wilisno
10-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Just don't stand near any naked flames :) Ouch!
What about a naked hot girl ? Ouch !

sei
10-04-2013, 12:39 AM
What about a naked hot girl ? Ouch !

:miao::miao::miao:

Eureka
10-04-2013, 10:04 AM

HAHA - Brother Will - I can't believe you remebered this comment from me - from an old thread of someone's !!! LOL
You have the memory of an elephant !!!

Yes it was my comment - from my own experience.

- I had been a little naughty !! hehe
- I could smell HER strong perfume still on me despite taking a shower as I drive home - oops
- I was almost home and overdue !! What to do ?? This perfume won't give up and will be a dead giveaway - me Dead !!
- So I thought ... Mmm .. had idea ... = pulled into servo - filled some petrol and just let some go onto my hands and then touched my face.
- Get home ... walk in and straight up for kiss hullo = reaction is ... "yuk you smell of petrol !!" "Yes I spilt some on me at servo"
- TOLD to go have a shower - so came back down after shower smelling of HER strong body wash !!!

PHEW !!! hehe :) :) :)

Only has limited times use though -(used twice in say 2 years!!)

wilisno
10-04-2013, 12:21 PM
HAHA - Brother Will - I can't believe you remebered this comment from me - from an old thread of someone's !!! LOL
You have the memory of an elephant !!!

Yes it was my comment - from my own experience.

- I had been a little naughty !! hehe
- I could smell HER strong perfume still on me despite taking a shower as I drive home - oops
- I was almost home and overdue !! What to do ?? This perfume won't give up and will be a dead giveaway - me Dead !!
- So I thought ... Mmm .. had idea ... = pulled into servo - filled some petrol and just let some go onto my hands and then touched my face.
- Get home ... walk in and straight up for kiss hullo = reaction is ... "yuk you smell of petrol !!" "Yes I spilt some on me at servo"
- TOLD to go have a shower - so came back down after shower smelling of HER strong body wash !!!

PHEW !!! hehe :) :) :)

Only has limited times use though -(used twice in say 2 years!!)
Don't forget to share more tricks in saving other brothers skins ! ;) ;) ;)

rooter
10-04-2013, 01:46 PM
if you are a smoker and a drinker, just do the following.
Get in your car, close the windows and smoke 2 cigarettes, have a few swigs of scotch and pour some on your shirt.
When you get home you will stink of cigarettes and alcohol, and your Mrs will not want to come near you and she will be so busy telling you off over the lesser crimes of smoking and drinking she will miss the more serious crime of fucking around.

06-05-2013, 11:57 PM
I saw a girl at 533 Willoughby (Sydney) the other day, had a great time. Could smell her perfume afterwards though. Wasn't too worried about my other half as I was off to the beach afterwards. Anyway, I spent a good hour in the surf, got out, still smelt. Went home, had a 20 minute shower during which I washed 4 times, and I'm sure I could still catch the occasional whiff....

Shops need to tell their girls this is a big no-no. I'm now worried about seeing new girls at this place in case I have the same issue. I PM'd them about it but no response. Guess I will have a word next time I visit. I'd have thought this would be a pretty standard shop policy

CunningLinguist
07-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Some single guys prefer it but anyone with a partner doesn't for obvious reasons.
I think to be fair to partnered punters the partnerless punters should TOFTT and forgeo perfumed prose :-)

lockhart
07-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Also need to watch out ladies who use too much powder .... goodbye kiss could be fatal!

jellyshots
13-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Or ML's that use foundation. Bloody hard to get out of your collar, even if you are single.

CunningLinguist
23-08-2014, 07:25 PM
When your ML is riding you cowgirl style and decides to let her hair down and let it dangle in your face and mingle with your hair do you sieze the moment or hold her back to avoid getting perfume in your hair and smelling of perfume ?

Licker
23-08-2014, 11:42 PM

I guess CL, that you've gone Brazilian so you're not worried about getting the smell in your pubes when in 69? :)
(And people at office won't go quite that far down to sniff you)

Cheers,
Licker

So just go with 69...

Sit on my face (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqGI2DGNWV8)
And those of you who have not seen this before, please watch all the to the end

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you too
I love to hear you oralize
When I'm between your thighs
You blow me away

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly
Life can be fine if we both sixty nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places
And play till we're blown away

By Monty Python,