PDA

View Full Version : Please clarify

oktimeisup
27-07-2012, 07:01 PM
I am in Melbourne but travel to Brisbane a few times a year for work.I have been using the CM to find entertainment for my visits and to date that has been quite fruitful.Is it correct that anyone who advertises under "Exotic Relaxation" can legally provide a tug (or more) and that those who advertise under "Health & Beauty" (or whatever it is) may offer extras but at their peril?
So far I have found quite a few good ones but on my last visit in June I really struggled to find any good new ones and some of the old ones had disappeared.Either way,it is still better than Melbourne in my opinion.

popeye96
28-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Yeah mate, that's pretty much correct. Those listings under Exotic Relaxation, to comply with the law, should work alone from a premises. They are legally able to provide a tug (or more). Those listings under Health and Beauty, legally should not be providing any sexual services. If they are sole operators, then by rights they are allowed to offer extra's, but are just advertising in the wrong section. If the advert is for a shop, with more than one girl working, even if at different times, then yes, extra's are illegal and are provided at there own peril. Not to say this doesn't happen at quite a few places though. ;)

oktimeisup
28-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks for that.I had never actually made the connection that all the ones under ER were solo operators.It makes sense now and I won't bother with the shops.

icanfly
31-07-2012, 07:42 PM
What's the difference legally if they are operating from home giving a tug or if it's a shop? Don't they have to be a legal brothel to offer anything sexual?

popeye96
01-08-2012, 05:48 PM
What's the difference legally if they are operating from home giving a tug or if it's a shop? Don't they have to be a legal brothel to offer anything sexual?
"Shop" usually indicates that it is a business where more than one girl is working, therefor, unless it is a legal brothel, then any sexual service is illegal. Any sole operator, meaning a person working by themselves from a premises (house or unit etc), can offer safe sexual services legally. But I believe if you are offering sexual services (eg rub and tug) then you cannot advertise under the health and beauty section.